用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信??
樓主: wcandtt
go

有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信?? [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 05-2-17 19:35 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信??

I also received the rejection letter and was be placed on the waiting for the afternoon session arrangement. If can't attend the PN session, is it difficult to apply for the 2006-07 Nursery class?
Catherine

82#
發表於 05-2-17 20:26 |只看該作者

I also received letter ask me to put my daughter in the waiting list for afternoon sesstion. Maybe I will accept this arrangement and wait.....
Hi, there are 2 happy bbs in our happy family. Let's become good friends!!! :-P :-) :-P :-P

83#
發表於 05-2-17 23:11 |只看該作者

我知SOUTH HORIZONS分校大约120人申请,面试那天分四组,申请人名单表格张贴大门处,我数了一下。
我也有问他们上下午共四个班,一班大约20多人,不超过30人。

84#
發表於 05-2-18 08:22 |只看該作者

For Victoria Homantin, the teacher told me that they have only one pre-nursery class in the morning (approx 30 places) and one in the afternoon (approx 30 places). I don't know how many people applied though.

85#
發表於 05-2-18 09:01 |只看該作者

Hi marksma,

Would you mind sending me a sample letter?  My son also accepted by Victoria (Harbour Height) for Afternoon Bilingual (Eng/Can).  But I want him to join Morning (Eng/Put) class.  So please send me a sample letter.

Thanks a lot !!

86#
發表於 05-2-18 14:07 |只看該作者

No problem, YauHoMa.  
What is your email address ?

87#
發表於 05-2-18 15:24 |只看該作者

manmanb
寶翠園得一班上午,一班下午pre-nusery,每班大概20人.

88#
發表於 05-2-18 15:43 |只看該作者

wfc 寫道:
manmanb
寶翠園得一班上午,一班下午pre-nusery,每班大概20人.

我都係收到寶翠園既reject信ar...係後補信....不過都預左吾會有....我都有上佢地pg, 但一d advantage都攞吾到ar...

其實我都知我遲你地咁多先有信, 都知係無架La....但係收到果一刻又真係有d吾開心架... :-|

89#
發表於 05-2-18 15:44 |只看該作者

tctse 寫道:
I received the non-acceptance letter yesterday but was asked to indicate if we will agree to put my son on the waiting list for the afternoon class in the Harbour Height campus.  I will accept the arrangement and wait....

Did anyone receive the non-acceptance letter too?  

但係我個間連waiting list for the afternoon class 都無寫架....我估真係好full

90#
發表於 05-2-18 16:45 |只看該作者

If Victoria does not accept my son this year, I will try next year.  I think there is still chance for my son to get a place at Victoria next year.   
六合彩 寫道:
[quote]
tctse 寫道:
I received the non-acceptance letter yesterday but was asked to indicate if we will agree to put my son on the waiting list for the afternoon class in the Harbour Height campus.  I will accept the arrangement and wait....

Did anyone receive the non-acceptance letter too?  

但係我個間連waiting list for the afternoon class 都無寫架....我估真係好full[/quote]

91#
發表於 05-2-18 17:07 |只看該作者

tctse, Don't worry! Seats should be released after registration. I suggest U call Victoria after registration.

92#
發表於 05-2-18 23:27 |只看該作者

Do you know when the registration day is?
Catherine

93#
發表於 05-2-18 23:49 |只看該作者

The first registration date will be 26 Feb 2005. And June will be the date to paid school fee and other fees.

94#
發表於 05-2-19 00:00 |只看該作者

My son also in the waiting list.  It really surprises me coz' I thought that Kornhill branch provides many PN classes.  Those got acceptance letterw must perform extremely well (can those mothers tell me).

But anyway, since this is just my back-up, I am okay with the result though I do feel a bit disappointed (Is my boy that bad?).  

Looking on the bright side, we don't need to pay $550 registration fee at this early stage, but we still have the opportunity to get a seat in Jun.  Agree?

95#
發表於 05-2-19 00:06 |只看該作者

So which one is your first choice?I think that the interview is not that important. They do give priority to kids who have sister/brother/parent studied there. Also, give pirority to kids who are studying playgroup. So, don't worry, yr kid is not bad. During the interview, I was there. Almost all kids had performed in the same way. Just sitting quietly to listen story. So, it's really hard to pick which one is good during that 20min interview.  

96#
發表於 05-2-19 01:00 |只看該作者

I got the acceptance for toddler class in kln area (HO MAN TIN) before CNY. Is it good to go that school for toddler class?

We need to go for registration on Feb 26?
Hey, I'm Kelly, born on Nov 16 2003 ; I

97#
發表於 05-2-19 01:06 |只看該作者

is it good to join toddler class at Victoria ? My Baby got the acceptance at Ho Man Tin?

Why are there a lot of kids go there for pre-nursery?

Pls advise...
Hey, I'm Kelly, born on Nov 16 2003 ; I

98#
發表於 05-2-19 15:14 |只看該作者

Yes I agree. And I also suprised that my daughter is put in the waiting list too. But I think this is not because she performed bad at the interview. I heard the teacher told me at that day, they will close the school at the middle kornhill. So the place is very limited at the pre-nursery this year.  Anyway I will wait after the registration. Some moms told me there will be some place released after the registration.
Racheltcy 寫道:
My son also in the waiting list.  It really surprises me coz' I thought that Kornhill branch provides many PN classes.  Those got acceptance letterw must perform extremely well (can those mothers tell me).

But anyway, since this is just my back-up, I am okay with the result though I do feel a bit disappointed (Is my boy that bad?).  

Looking on the bright side, we don't need to pay $550 registration fee at this early stage, but we still have the opportunity to get a seat in Jun.  Agree?
Hi, there are 2 happy bbs in our happy family. Let's become good friends!!! :-P :-) :-P :-P

99#
發表於 05-2-19 18:40 |只看該作者

Wembley is one of my very good options.

100#
發表於 05-2-19 22:25 |只看該作者

Do you have any other choice beside Victoria since my daughter also on the waiting list too??
Catherine
‹ 上一主題|下一主題