用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼教雜談 Bambino Montessori (TST) VS Little Montessori (CWB)
查看: 4034|回覆: 26
go

Bambino Montessori (TST) VS Little Montessori (CWB) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-7-2 11:44 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
兩間同時都有位了, 想問下現在/曾經JOIN過的媽媽, 可以講下呢兩間學校好唔好嗎?
   2    0    0    1

2#
發表於 13-7-3 14:31 |只看該作者
有無人可以回應下我....要決定報邊間 ><佢地都SET左DEADLINE DATE比我...唔想又排過, THANKSTHANKS!

3#
發表於 13-7-3 14:55 |只看該作者
Where do you live? May be u should choose the one closer to your home as ir kid has to attend at least 3 days per week.

My boy attended Bambimo from 15 months for half year. Be honest we cannot tell immediate effect from the playgroup. But now ...he is 23 months, we find that his fine motor and language ability are beyond same age children. I m not sure its solely coz of Bmbino or not, but i believe it is one of the reason. My boy enjoyed playing there. As a mother, i feel very satisfy with the playgroup as i know all mentors there are loving and caring( ms Ellen is super of course)

4#
發表於 13-7-3 16:08 |只看該作者
回復 HC-Mum 的帖子

謝謝你回覆, 我住西環的, 其實兩邊都要1個鍾車程, 但TST要轉車, 聽你講Bambino好好!都好想試下, 問題係比較遠, 所以都係考慮因素.....你試過Little Montessori未嗎?上次我上去Little Montessori佢已經要我買教材, 都未讀就咁急要人買?

如果有媽媽上過呢兩間都比D意見我LA, THANKS THANKS!

5#
發表於 13-7-8 20:03 |只看該作者
回復 HC-Mum 的帖子

May I ask how many langauges are used in the classroom? I asked the school and they said they used english, mandarin and cantonese at the same time just depending on the cases and did not have the detailed explanation about it.I am not sure how they make it. Thus I want to know how about your boy in the classroom. He is exposed to the three langauges at the same time? is he confused and uses the mixed up language to talk? Thanks!

6#
發表於 13-7-9 16:32 |只看該作者
回復 snailxixi 的帖子

Be honest, I cant tell how many languages he has exposed in the classroom as I can only wait outside the classroom.  I guess they tend to speak the mother language of particular child as after all, most of them are ard 1.5 years old only.  They did have same native eng and mandarin teachers some times ago (not sure now), but they all left in the period my boy was attending the playgroup. I would say...it is not the best place to learn languages if it is your top concern. The main reason i left bambino was i find my boy is ready to learn second language by that time...so i let him join some eng playgroups instead. He turn out picking up the 2nd language pretty fast. I believe the satisfactory progress may due to the strong foundation on monther language. I hope my comment can answer your question!

7#
發表於 13-7-16 13:35 |只看該作者
Little Montessorian的老師是外國人,當然不會說廣東話了,教材大都用回自家出品。Bambino用廣東話、英文和普通話,不過不會刻意用某一種語言,教室內的教材有很多是DIY,蒙特梭利教材都有,但梗係少過Little Montessorian,不過practical life的工具則非常齊備。兩間playgroup的老師都好好人,揀一間近屋企的最緊要。

8#
發表於 13-7-16 17:29 |只看該作者

回覆:Bambino Montessori (TST) VS Little Montessori (CWB)

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

9#
發表於 13-7-19 12:24 |只看該作者
回復 bonmom 的帖子

多謝你意見, 我最後選擇左BAMBINO, 主要係唔駛一定要買佢D教材去學, 同有個熱心老師去教, 但因我個係12月細B, 明年1月番N班, 到時就番唔到BAMBINO, 可能會考慮Little Montessori , 所以想再聽多D Little Montessori 教學好唔好!

10#
發表於 13-7-19 12:32 |只看該作者
回復 Katrina@Chan 的帖子

我阿B番左幾堂, 大致良好, 我阿B平時係HOME都好好動, 但一去呢到上堂就好靜坐係到玩, 懶乖自己拉番張椅, 平時叫幾次先肯架, 唔知佢係咪怕羞同扮野LA....但主要可以比佢專心D學習, 所以如果你仔好動, 都可以試下, D細路見其他小朋友乖會跟住學架~希望幫到你LA~

11#
發表於 13-7-19 14:59 |只看該作者
回復 jywy 的帖子

My son (since 15 months) attended Bambino Montessori for 2 months (May - Jun) but finally quit cos seems he doesn't enjoy very well there, he used to stick to one of the teacher there.  Whenever the teacher goes to washroom or somebody go out / come in the room, he will cry... guess he wants to leave.. Actually, my son is not a very shy kid and quite active too..i guess may be he is not ready for "Separation" yet.  While for the other kids, they are more stable and every ok after 2-3rd class... Now,  I enrol him at Little Montessori starting from Aug (Sat. class only) so that I accompany him.. hope he enjoys there..

12#
發表於 13-7-19 17:14 |只看該作者
回復 j830syp 的帖子

OIC~Thanks, 但我想訓練佢自己入課室上堂, 可學獨立, 將來INTERVIEW都有幫助, 何況我之前已陪佢上過Montessori PLAYGROUP, 因此我想選擇佢自己上堂學野, 我睇佢依家都做到無CRY都可以繼續LA, 但你小朋友未WARM UP 你陪佢都好~ 你亦可順便學 Montessori D野呢 ^^

13#
發表於 13-7-21 22:32 |只看該作者
For LM, it really depends which teacher the kids are sticking with.  Miss Catherine and Miss Eliza are the best teachers.

If anyone of your kids cannot take the playgroup at LM, you might consider to let your kids take the playgroup at DMS in Sheung Wan. LM & DMS are sister organizations but DMS also provides Mandarin teacher there so that the playgroup has native English speaking teacher but also includes 15 mins Mandarin speaking teacher.

14#
發表於 13-7-23 07:54 |只看該作者
I'm also considering LM and Bambino. My older boy's currently with BC.
LM, despite its strong association with Montessori for selling many of the 'toys', seems to have a program more like the conventional playgroup i.e. more circle time / group activities rather than individual works. Though most local parents seem to prefer Native English teachers, it kind of defeats the purpose of joining a Montessori playgroup. Just the classrooms of LM look really spacious & nice.
Can anyone share more about Bambino?

15#
發表於 13-7-23 07:59 |只看該作者
回復 j830syp 的帖子

Hope you don't mind but just that your little one's only 15mos, he may not be ready for the separation!?! As what I've seen with the classmates, 14-17mos are really less capable of handling the separation and take longer time to settle in. Even my older son (who's 2yos) took almost 2-3 weeks to get used to things and the new environment and the teachers before he can enjoy thoroughly. Especially true when we parents choose a Montessori style playgroup, what we practice at home influence very much on the overall progress of the kids too. Hope your boy's now enjoying at LM!
Would you mind sharing more about your experience at Bambino as comparison to LM?

16#
發表於 13-7-23 12:06 |只看該作者
回復 maizebb 的帖子

My son will join LM in Aug (just Sat only). LM and Bambino is quite different.  Frankly, Bambino is more focus on "Montessori" as the kids will play the tools by themselves during the whole session - 1 hr 45 mins.., sometimes they may have circle time in the last 15 mins..(but not all the time) and have to attend for at least 3 consecutive days. Teachers there are very nice.  If u are a fan of Montessori, then Bambino is a good choice.  While LM, 1/2 of the time for playing tools, while 1/2 of the time on teaching (subject to the theme of that month).  Another reason i quit.. my son has running nose in the past 2 months.. may be due to the hot weather, its difficult for him to recover as he needs to go to classes 3 consecutive days a week....Doctor did recommend him to stop classes for at least 1-2 weeks... then I am afraid he need to adapt to the class environment again....

17#
發表於 13-7-23 12:09 |只看該作者
回復 maizebb 的帖子

BTW, I think Bambino classroom is bigger than LM....

18#
發表於 13-7-29 14:12 |只看該作者
hi. i am now looking for the montessori playgroup for my little boy (1 yr old). but most of them are too far from my home and require to attend more then 3 times a week. i think that is too many for my boy. but is it necessary to attend so many lessons?? or only 1 a week is enough?? and any jm's child get great benefit from this teaching theory?

19#
發表於 13-7-29 16:42 |只看該作者
回復 fishyee 的帖子

我B之前1YEAR OLD時JOIN BB CARE的MONTESSORI堂的(可選SAT OR SUN), 因為鍾意佢可以父母陪同佢一齊上, 自己又可以對呢方面有認識,係HOME又可以教佢, 到依家18M先比佢自己上BAMBINO, 或者你可以選擇 Little Montessori, 應該家長都可以同佢上堂的. 有一星期上一堂的.

20#
發表於 13-7-30 18:05 |只看該作者
回復 jywy 的帖子

Is bbs care good??
‹ 上一主題|下一主題