用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教材閱讀 不如組織一個 BK 港版DWE User Fans Club! (教材使用意 ...
樓主: leshita
go

不如組織一個 BK 港版DWE User Fans Club! (教材使用意見/Everyday with Zippy)) [複製鏈接]

141#
發表於 03-4-4 02:26 |只看該作者

Re: 不如組織一個 BK 港版DWE User Fans Club! (今次討論緊復活節的禮品,人人不同?)

Ryanma 寫道:

另外,我填左問卷後的禮物如下:-
1)$100 郵購禮券一張
2)小拚圖
3)棠奇身高尺一張

你們是否一樣?

我都填左問卷,不過沒有收過任何禮物,仲有沒有人收過呢?

142#
發表於 03-4-4 12:33 |只看該作者

你地講既係咩問卷呢?

143#
發表於 03-4-28 00:32 |只看該作者

Re: 不如組織一個 BK 港版DWE User Fans Club! (支持正版)

有關有人copy DWE 被拉一事,大家有何感想呢?

144#
發表於 03-4-29 14:35 |只看該作者

I bought DWE in last August at the baby expo.  My son is now 1.5 years old.

A sales just called me for a promotion on Wide Eye costing $6300 with a free gift of Magic English.  Anyone has experienced using Wide Eye and can offer me some advice?  How it different from DWE and for which age group?

Another question: have you let your child watch other learning VCDs, e.g. Baby Song, Pre-school Power?  Because I'm afraid this may hinder/distract his learning from DWE (because I think the more he saw DWE, the more he remember and learn)?  Am I correct?  Any parents can share their experience with me?

Many many thanks.  

醒目開學勳章

145#
發表於 03-4-29 15:59 |只看該作者

Yes, I have collected the gift as Ryanma said yesterday la.
leshita 寫道:
[quote]
Ryanma 寫道:

另外,我填左問卷後的禮物如下:-
1)$100 郵購禮券一張
2)小拚圖
3)棠奇身高尺一張

你們是否一樣?

我都填左問卷,不過沒有收過任何禮物,仲有沒有人收過呢?[/quote]

醒目開學勳章

146#
發表於 03-4-29 16:20 |只看該作者

Re: 不如組織一個 BK 港版DWE User Fans Club! (可以一起去參加party wor)

I have also continued their membership for 4 years and have not yet received the said gift.

They said the gifts were ordered overseas and they found water stain on the DVDs during checking, hence all stocks were returned and not available until April.

When I asked for the gift in April, DWE said they may be ready in May. Up till now I still do not know when I will receive my gifts.

Geoffreymom 寫道:
I have not received the gift yet. WF said that they have problems in processing the gift letters and, up to now, only those with membership # below 5000 have received. As my # is 212XX, I should receive it by next week. Is it reasonable ?

BTW, I renewed the membership for 4 yrs in Jan and should receive a Zippy Sing Along as gift but, again,  I still have not received. WF said that the stock was lost due to accident and new stock will be available in May. Does anyone has same situation?  

147#
發表於 03-4-30 11:18 |只看該作者

WF called me yesterday that the gift, Zippy Sing Along, will be ready for collection starting from 10 May. Suggest you call them to confirm.

148#
發表於 03-5-1 11:15 |只看該作者

我聽SALES講,非典型肺炎期間,多了媽咪買DWE,讓小朋友在家學美語,無謂浪費時間。

告訴你們一些開心事,芝芝已能跟足PLAYALONG的小朋友做動作,還認得幾個英文字母。我想讓她再學普通話,你們有沒有好建議?
媽咪愛芝芝,芝芝愛媽咪。 :-D  :-D  :-D 請多多光臨芝心話姨姨鬧芝芝將水混入媽咪的潤膚油內。
芝芝:你估媽咪覺得我重要,還是嗰樽嘢重要!
@_@

149#
發表於 03-5-3 01:15 |只看該作者

kittylock 寫道:
I have also continued their membership for 4 years and have not yet received the said gift.

They said the gifts were ordered overseas and they found water stain on the DVDs during checking, hence all stocks were returned and not available until April.

When I asked for the gift in April, DWE said they may be ready in May. Up till now I still do not know when I will receive my gifts.

[quote]
Geoffreymom 寫道:
I have not received the gift yet. WF said that they have problems in processing the gift letters and, up to now, only those with membership # below 5000 have received. As my # is 212XX, I should receive it by next week. Is it reasonable ?

BTW, I renewed the membership for 4 yrs in Jan and should receive a Zippy Sing Along as gift but, again,  I still have not received. WF said that the stock was lost due to accident and new stock will be available in May. Does anyone has same situation?  
[/quote]

我舊年 12 月已續了會, 但到依家都未收到 Zippy Sing Along, WF 都係俾同樣的原因俾我, 前幾天我都打電話問過 WF, WF 都係話要 5 月中至有, 佢地話到時會再通知我, 到依家我都未收到通知.

150#
發表於 03-5-3 01:29 |只看該作者

funfamily 寫道:

Another question: have you let your child watch other learning VCDs, e.g. Baby Song, Pre-school Power?  Because I'm afraid this may hinder/distract his learning from DWE (because I think the more he saw DWE, the more he remember and learn)?  Am I correct?  Any parents can share their experience with me?

Many many thanks.  

我沒有俾我仔仔睇其他學英文的 VCD, 我都怕佢會混淆, 我覺得始終唔同公司出, 發音唔多唔少會有少少分別, 我在我仔仔返的 Playgroup 睇過 Baby Song, 都係覺得 DWE 好得多, 我覺得如果我仔仔可以吸收到整套 DWE 已很足夠, 唔需要再睇其他, 唔使我又再用錢, 又唔使佔了我仔仔睇 DWE 的時間. 我情願俾 D 時間佢學普通話及快 D 學識講野.

151#
發表於 03-5-4 10:16 |只看該作者

噚日有個sales call我話有套Wide Eye做promotion, $6300送埋套Magic English,請問有無人用過呢兩套教材呢?覺得如何?謝謝

152#
發表於 03-5-4 17:47 |只看該作者

傻妹,

我都收到個 Sales 俾呢個 promotion 訊息俾我, 咁我係這個討論區"教育小組" 的 topic "What is Wide eye?" 度睇過其他媽咪的分享, 我都係決定唔買, 妳可以睇下個 topic 參考下.
傻妹 寫道:
噚日有個sales call我話有套Wide Eye做promotion, $6300送埋套Magic English,請問有無人用過呢兩套教材呢?覺得如何?謝謝

153#
發表於 03-5-4 23:16 |只看該作者

I just upgraded my Louie set to World Family set for my son.  It costs $35,700 (price difference between Louie & World Family).

My sales told me that the Wide Eye is British English not the American English.  Anyway, only $6,XXX difference between Super Mickey set & World Family set but you'll get 2 more sets on Magic English & Wide Eye.  If you separetly buy these 2 sets, it costs you around $4,000 each.  By the way, they will also send me a set of books (24 books, it costs $6,000 from Smaxx Kixx) with CD Mate for the upgrading.

154#
發表於 03-5-6 11:02 |只看該作者

昨天收到Children of the world的門票,日期是五月二十四日上午十時,地點是尖沙咀鷹君酒店Ballroom,有沒有媽咪都是選擇了這個時候,我們可以一齊玩啊!
媽咪愛芝芝,芝芝愛媽咪。 :-D  :-D  :-D 請多多光臨芝心話姨姨鬧芝芝將水混入媽咪的潤膚油內。
芝芝:你估媽咪覺得我重要,還是嗰樽嘢重要!
@_@

155#
發表於 03-5-6 13:49 |只看該作者

Samsam,

Thanks a lot for your advice.  Indeed, I've been quite disappointing to see no one response to my questions because I expect many mothers would have experience to share.   Don't know if it's because I wrote in English?
Anyway, thanks for your kindness.

156#
發表於 03-5-7 08:46 |只看該作者

Samsam,

我都決定唔買,但其實我對Magic English有興趣,唔知有無家庭用過?覺得如何?個sales話ME係DWE既延續,其實係咩意思呢?謝謝

157#
發表於 03-5-7 14:24 |只看該作者

YY(芝芝媽咪) 寫道:
昨天收到Children of the world的門票,日期是五月二十四日上午十時,地點是尖沙咀鷹君酒店Ballroom,有沒有媽咪都是選擇了這個時候,我們可以一齊玩啊!

-----------------------
I will go there also.

日期是五月二十5日中午一時十五分,地點是尖沙咀鷹君酒店Ballroom.

仲有沒有人去呀?
-----------------------

158#
發表於 03-5-7 15:10 |只看該作者

係呢,我之前提過不如向World Family反影下會費問題,但係唔見有人回應,係咪你地覺得$800幾一年都ok?我亦有其他想法,好似我囡囡咁,唔會掰難書,又好少話唔見cd/vcd既,咁係咪可以向World Family反影下製定唔同既會費,例如:
$xxx/年只可換某個數量既書本或cd或vcd呢?
$800/年就維持全年無限次更換書本或cd或vcd呢?
另外,我今日問過,如果唔見左cd想買返要$102/隻,係咪貴左d呢?而且我地都支持左WF咁耐,其實無記綠遺失過cd/vcd係咪應該可以平d價錢買返隻呢?
你地覺得點?俾下意見,謝謝!

159#
發表於 03-5-7 18:36 |只看該作者

Don't be disappointed as I believe most of the HK ver users are still here. I have a casual chat with my agent last week regarding YI as she did not mention the $6,300 promotion so far. She said unlike DWE, YI focus on the development of multi-intelligence rather than purely English language ability. Children must attain a certain level of English ability before they can understand and therefore she does not advise me to buy it at this moment as my baby is 11M. Under normal HK education standard, children under 6 seldom have sufficient standard to understand. However, DWE users with 1 to 1.5 years of training (she mean frequent users) should be able to understand.  She advised me to consider it when my baby is 2Y.

Regarding the annual fee, which service you need from WF? If your usage is low, do you have some friends who are members can buy the activities tickets for you so that you don't need to renew your membership

160#
發表於 03-5-7 19:14 |只看該作者

咁做對人地又唔係好公平喎.最好就好似我咁講分高,中,低用量就最公平啦.係咪?

‹ 上一主題|下一主題