用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教材閱讀 不如組織一個 BK 港版DWE User Fans Club! (教材使用意 ...
樓主: leshita
go

不如組織一個 BK 港版DWE User Fans Club! (教材使用意見/Everyday with Zippy)) [複製鏈接]

161#
發表於 03-5-9 00:36 |只看該作者

Re: 不如組織一個 BK 港版DWE User Fans Club! (支持正版)

I renewed my membership for 6 year last week. at around $4800.oo  Around $800 per year.  As they said they will increase the annual fee at July 03 to $1200 per year.

My baby is 15 months and such membership will be end when she is 7.

I don't know is it reasonable price but at least I know I need the membership for coming 2 year...

Promption will end on 31 May.  Any mothers (fans) will renew their membership?

btw, for their function, only current member can join the function...

162#
發表於 03-5-9 19:40 |只看該作者

Thanks for your response, Geoffreymom.

163#
發表於 03-5-10 12:41 |只看該作者

Re: 不如組織一個 BK 港版DWE User Fans Club! (可以一起去參加party wor)

Deleted

醒目開學勳章

164#
發表於 03-5-13 13:31 |只看該作者

Don't  be cheated by them. They always say that annual fee will be increased soon, but finally they promote more and more different membership plan from 3 to 8 years. It's just marketing skills....

Under that kind of poor economic situation, they are now reducing the price of wide-eye from $9,300 to $6,300, I do not belive they will increase membership fee wor...

leshita 寫道:
I renewed my membership for 6 year last week. at around $4800.oo  Around $800 per year.  As they said they will increase the annual fee at July 03 to $1200 per year.

165#
發表於 03-5-13 14:06 |只看該作者

Hi funfamily & other mummies,

I have just upgraded the minnie set (I think it is minnie set, the cost is HK$26xxx) to world family set. Actually, I planned to upgrade to super mickey but as the price HK$6300 for Mickey English + Wide Eye seems okay to me, I just bought it. I bought the book shelf for my son which will be delivered tonight, I will unpack them tonight then. Instead of shopping books (English & Chinese) for my son, this set got quite a lot of big books for my son to read. He is now 20-month old and he has established a habit to read several times a day. I would like to foster this good habit. It is really amazing to see how quick yound kids can pick up new things.

Regarding membership fee, yes it is expensive but what can we do. My membership will be expired in Aug, I believe I will renew for another two years.

Tszfungma
Bonnie Cheng

醒目開學勳章

166#
發表於 03-5-13 15:46 |只看該作者

想 問 下 各 位 媽 咪 , 如 果 續 會 , 妳 地 會 選 擇 續 幾 多 年 ? 我 個 仔 一 歲 半 , 我 考 慮 緊 續 兩 年 好 定 四 年 好 ? 依 家 經 濟 甘 差 , 都 唔 知 佢 地 會 唔 會 執 笠 ?

我 成 日 唸 , 要 亞 仔 睇 同 一 樣 的 vcd 四 年 , 俾 著 妳  都 會 悶 啦 !不 過 , 我 個 仔 須 然 已 睇 左 成 一 年 啦 , 但 仍 然 勁 鍾 意 睇  !

167#
發表於 03-5-13 17:14 |只看該作者

Tszfungma,

I also upgraded my Louie set to World Family Set last week.  They told me that the Magic English is out of stock and will deliver in early June.

I found that it is quite a lot of things in the World Family Set, so where do you buy the book shelf as I want to buy one as well to centralise all the books, CDs & DVDs (especially the Wide Eye) for my son.

168#
發表於 03-5-13 17:20 |只看該作者

I just bought Wild Eye Set of $7800, it included Wild Eye, Magic English and Zippy and Me. My consultant said its a special price for the parents who are using DWE.

169#
發表於 03-5-13 17:22 |只看該作者

Can anyone tells me what are the difference of World Family Set and Super Mickey Set?

170#
發表於 03-5-13 18:12 |只看該作者

I forgot to introduce myself.
2 sons, elder son (24months) use DWE 1 year, Wild Eye 2 days
the other son just 2 months old.
mickey set.

171#
發表於 03-5-13 18:26 |只看該作者

Hi Cutie,

Yes, my consultant told me the same. Since my son has a lot of stuff to keep him busy, it doesn't matter if the Magic English set is delivered later.

I went to Ikea on Sat and bought the book shelf at around HK$1400. It is actually two units, one on top of the other one.

Other than the book shelf, I bought a wooden frame (high one) to put the toys (majority is cars) of my son. As usual, every kids got a lot of toys and my son is of no exception. I like Ikea (though expensive than the nomral furniture) because of the flexibity. But I am sure that you can find something similar elsewhere.

Tszfungma
Bonnie Cheng

172#
發表於 03-5-14 14:02 |只看該作者

Hi, Ryanman,

My son is the same age as yours.  I bought DWE at the baby expo last august which included 9 months' free membership.  My membership has just expired in May and I have renewed for 2 years because the price of some 2000 is 'reasonable' to me and I want that free gift - 'Sing Along with Zippy'.  I've already collected the gift and my son likes it very much.  (But just a bit disppointing because Disc 1 is nearly the same as the free gift 'Fun and Games with Zippy' offered 4 April.)

Ryanma 寫道:
想 問 下 各 位 媽 咪 , 如 果 續 會 , 妳 地 會 選 擇 續 幾 多 年 ? 我 個 仔 一 歲 半 , 我 考 慮 緊 續 兩 年 好 定 四 年 好 ? 依 家 經 濟 甘 差 , 都 唔 知 佢 地 會 唔 會 執 笠 ?

我 成 日 唸 , 要 亞 仔 睇 同 一 樣 的 vcd 四 年 , 俾 著 妳  都 會 悶 啦 !不 過 , 我 個 仔 須 然 已 睇 左 成 一 年 啦 , 但 仍 然 勁 鍾 意 睇  !

173#
發表於 03-5-14 15:15 |只看該作者

Ryanma,
我也差不多到期,而我應該會選擇續兩年,因為價錢比較合理。[quote]
Ryanma 寫道:

174#
發表於 03-5-14 15:48 |只看該作者

大大細細 寫道:
Can anyone tells me what are the difference of World Family Set and Super Mickey Set?

The meaning of World Family Set is :

Super Mickey Set + Magic English + Wide Eye (HK$42,XXX)

175#
發表於 03-5-15 14:10 |只看該作者

Hi Tszfungma,

My son is slightly younger than yours.  He is now 18 months old.  I bought the minnie set at the baby expo because I want to have Play Along, Sing Along and Talkalong Cards.  Therefore, the only choices available to me is minnie set and super mickey set and I choose minnie set because it's around $10000 cheaper.  The consultant said I might consider upgrading when my baby grows a bit older, say 4-5 years old.

Can you share with me why you have the intention to upgrade at this moment because your son is still young and the minnie set have already got a lot for him?  Sorry for asking, just curious to know and may be something worthwhile for me to consider?

By the way, I've also think of buying Wide Eye set, with Magic English and Zippy and me at $7800.  But finally I have not bought it because just learnt here from other mums that Wide Eye are for elder kids.  Have you received and used already, what's your views?

Thanks a lot.

176#
發表於 03-5-15 16:11 |只看該作者

Cutie 寫道:

The meaning of World Family Set is :

Super Mickey Set + Magic English + Wide Eye (HK$42,XXX)

Cutie,
I bought DWE last year (May) but my consulatant didn't tell me there is a World Family Set. So I only bought Super Mickey Set. Is the price has a big different?

177#
發表於 03-5-15 16:19 |只看該作者

I need someone to help me. My son uses DWE for 1 year already and now he is 2 years old but he doesn't like to read the books. My consultant said he need to read the Sing Along Books while he listen to the CDs. But everytime, I read the book with him, he just look at the pictures and he doesn't like to read the words. Is it a problem? Because my consultant said he should read the book now. And I told her the situation. She said So I need to buy Wild Eye for him, that can make him more interest on the books. So I buy it, but he still prefer to look the VCDs not the books. How can I encourage him to read books?

醒目開學勳章

178#
發表於 03-5-15 16:57 |只看該作者

Hi 大大細細 & funfamily,

I think I will renew 2 years membership too. Since I'm afraid my son will be bored watching too long time for the same VCD. How many VCD are there for 'Sing Along with Zippy'?

Ryanma

179#
發表於 03-5-15 18:24 |只看該作者

Hi Ryanma,

'Sing Along wiht Zippy' is a set with 3 DVDs and 3 CDs.  But as I mentioned earlier, the content of the first DVD is nearly the same as the gift 'Fun and Games with Zippy' delivered to us this April.

180#
發表於 03-5-15 18:39 |只看該作者

Hi 大大細細 & others,

Let me share my personal experience. My son who is now 20-month old has been using DWE for about 14 months. So far he enjoys it very much. I have just upgraded it to World Family set I unpacked them only yesterday) for I like to have more books for him to read. As I am not a full time mom and doing my Master Degree still, I don't have much time for him and therefore I hope he can kill his time in a meaningful way.

I started reading to him when he was just few months old. Of course, at the beginning he didn't show much interest. But as time goes by, he likes flipping over the books (especially the one named Times Giant Book 4000 words). Once he finds something he likes, he will ask us to read for him. He really learns a lot of vocabularies from that. Actually my main concern is not for him to learn the vocabularies, but rather establish the habit. I am happy that he basically has it now for he reads book several times a day. I am surprised that he can sometimes spend more than 20 mins on reading.

Recently when I play the Sing Along CD, I point to the words and he joins me too. Although he concentration level is not high for that, I think it is just a matter of time only.

Frankly, I appreciate very much the time & efforts of the other mommies and I learn a lot from them too. Therefore I would like to input as well. Patience is one of the keys to success. Do you agree?

Gotta stop for my message is long already
Bonnie Cheng
‹ 上一主題|下一主題