用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF would seek referral from the KGs ?
發新帖
查看: 2069|回覆: 11
go

ESF would seek referral from the KGs ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-3-6 17:48 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Will they seek referral from the KGs kids are currently studying?  Just worried this would cause some embarrassment if kids are rejcted by them eventually?
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 13-3-6 21:40 |只看該作者

回覆:sitsasa 的帖子

For Anfield, ESF primary teachers visit the class before interview, thus any referral letter or reports are less important than the visits. I don't know how they treat other schools.

3#
發表於 13-3-6 23:13 |只看該作者

引用:For+Anfield,+ESF+primary+teachers+visit+

原帖由 Shrimpiggy 於 13-03-06 發表
For Anfield, ESF primary teachers visit the class before interview, thus any referral letter or repo ...
I know that the teachers of ESF primary school also meet the students of Boxhill before the interview.

4#
發表於 13-3-7 12:33 |只看該作者
What about the local KGs?

5#
發表於 13-3-7 13:16 |只看該作者
They will also go to woodlands and small world. But I don't think they will visit local KGs....correct me if I am wrong.

6#
發表於 13-3-7 15:06 |只看該作者

回覆:sitsasa 的帖子

Depends on the number of applicants of that KG.  That's what I heard from an ESF teacher.

7#
發表於 13-3-7 22:57 |只看該作者

回覆:ABDADDY 的帖子

That's why I am a fan of ESF. This is the only school in Hk have their teachers observe kids in both familiar and unfamiliar environment.

8#
發表於 13-3-11 11:56 |只看該作者
回復 Shrimpiggy 的帖子

ESF teachers choose/interview the kids during the visit?
Or it shows ESF would like to choose the kids from that KGs?
Thanks

9#
發表於 13-3-11 12:03 |只看該作者

回覆:ls0909 的帖子

Those KGs might have better connection with ESF. You know, kids might not perform as good as in their school when they go to strange place for interview. So I think both your statements are correct.

10#
發表於 13-3-22 16:56 |只看該作者
HI all,
my boy is attending Tutortime for 6 months now. I'll send him to Anfield Nursery this August when he will be around 20 months old. I'm looking into ESF primary.
Does anyone know if kids from Anfield stand a good chance to get in any ESF?
Thanks!

11#
發表於 13-3-22 21:14 |只看該作者

回覆:ESF would seek referral from the KGs ?

This is what I heard from one of esf principal.  For those kindergarten esf will interview more than or equal to 4 kids.  Esf will send teacher to observe the kid.  This is nothing to do with kindergarten connection with esf.  In other word, if the kids in particular kindergarten have sibling more than 4, esf will go to the that kindergarten for sure.

12#
發表於 13-3-22 21:21 |只看該作者

回覆:ESF would seek referral from the KGs ?

Also,  please don't get it wrong that esf observe the kids first and then decide which kid will be interviewed.  It should be other way round.  Esf select the kid for interview based on the priority. if there are more than 4 kids, they will then go to the kindergarten.  I know there are some kindergarten playing trick around this. They only say half of the story, I.e esf will come to their kindergarten to observe student.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題