密      碼:
搜索
發新帖
樓主: sumaggie101
go

CCKG [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-1-22 22:34 |顯示全部帖子
This may be a good time to raise this question : if cckg accepts your kid but your kid can't succeed in going to DG  or DB at the end, then is it still a good thing to choose cckg, coz cckg graduates don't seem to have a distinct edge over other reputable kinda graduates in going to other first tier local schools, nor leading international schools either.

2#
發表於 13-1-23 13:16 |顯示全部帖子
I apologize if I give that impression to you. Perhaps I should wait until the last interview date of this Sat. But even if I ask after this Sat, it can also be said that I spread rumours to deter successful kids from taking offers. And if I ask that after the deadline for accepting offer, it can then be said that I spread remours in order that competitors wouldn't be applying in the coming year. So, conspriacy theory seems always work. But what I don't understand why saying "not having distinct edge" is spreading rumours. I chose "distinct edge" consciously. Other parents would quote figures and why can't one accept that even for first tier school, not all graduates are top one. Choosing CCKG needs to give up kids' own K1, by which we have to give up the chance of going to their associated primary schools. Not all kids are so fortunate in going to DG or DB at the end, so why can't it be a legitimate concern to ask what happen to those who can't succeed in going to DG or DB?!

點評

FortuneBB  I support your points of view. It's the fact that the kids are difficult to get a seat from other famous p school. If the kids cannot accept by DG/DB, their competiveness become lower than others.  發表於 13-1-23 13:33
‹ 上一主題|下一主題