用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 International or local KG?
發新帖
查看: 892|回覆: 2
go

International or local KG? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-1-18 10:25 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My girl will reach 2 this February. Now we are sending her to Woodland and Caritas playgroups.She mostly speaks English but could say some Cantonese terms and listen to Cantonese instructions too.
She's a bit hyperactive and emotional. Cannot sit still in circle time.
However when she wants to learn she is very enthusiastic.
Meanwhile she is accepted by a local nursery and KCS.
But I am thinking should we stay at Woodland or enrol IS KG / ESF KG
We have another baby 6 months old and we are middle class family
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 13-1-18 11:54 |只看該作者

引用:My+girl+will+reach+2+this+February.+Now+

原帖由 木子兔媽媽 於 13-01-18 發表
My girl will reach 2 this February. Now we are sending her to Woodland and Caritas playgroups.She mo ...
Well. I would suggest you to consider whether you prefer local or international stream. It's always too early to confirm your gal likely to fit in well in the different streams. It's your decision and being active in this stage is very common. You should not conclude then she is well fit in international stream.

I decide to go for international because I admire their balance of study with sports and music. I don't like the spoon fed teaching style at local school. I will consider the financial burden over the next 13-15 years ( before university) and get to do more research on the international schools ( don't just have esf kindy in your mind) and the best way she can secure a place after kindy.

3#
發表於 13-1-18 15:28 |只看該作者
回復 lui 的帖子

Thank you so much. I prefer IS's logical thinking and local's good foundation.And it seems all IS are quite spoiled by well offs.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題