go

仔仔集中力好差點算 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 13-1-19 13:00 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

22#
發表於 13-1-23 09:20 |只看該作者
laorenjia 發表於 13-1-18 16:55
呢兩日寫咗好多posts,加埋冇一千都有幾百字,仲諗住休息番輪,但click入嚟又幾有趣噃,原來好似我咁嘅人唔 ...

你媽媽好偉大

咁你幾歲才開竅呢???/
[

23#
發表於 13-1-26 13:47 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 smallfoothk 於 13-1-27 11:59 編輯

回復 laorenjia 的帖子

咁現在幾年班?在香港讀書嗎?開竅?

24#
發表於 13-1-29 00:23 |只看該作者
回復 s1072157 的帖子

同我細囝一樣!!!!

25#
發表於 13-2-6 20:54 |只看該作者
KIMKIMNANA 發表於 13-1-23 09:20
你媽媽好偉大

咁你幾歲才開竅呢???/

Sorry for replying so late. It's a gradual and long process. I guessed it was around lower secondary I started to be better than average students in my school whcih is a CMI school.

點評

KIMKIMNANA  哦  發表於 13-2-14 10:18

26#
發表於 13-2-6 22:36 |只看該作者
前日同阿仔傾計,不知怎麼的講起7-3=幾,阿仔即時低頭算了一下告訴我答案:3!我一聽鄒眉頭說,你數數手指看。阿仔豎起了7個手指,眼睛看著手指再心數了一下,肯定地回答說:3,沒錯!!我又講他知錯了教他認真數一次,然後他這次豎起手指一個個彎曲甘數了一次,終於知道答案是4了。

唔係他蠢,亦唔係他唔夠專注,其實更難的他都識,只不過感覺有時小朋友學習進度同思維模式唔一定按照我們認為的路線行的。
香港這個關頭,梁特首和林鄭和一批官員準備去廣州輕鬆兩日了……政府的態度沒有最差,只有更差……

27#
發表於 13-2-6 22:48 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 laorenjia 於 13-2-6 22:48 編輯
smallfoothk 發表於 13-1-26 13:47
回復 laorenjia 的帖子

咁現在幾年班?在香港讀書嗎?開竅?

Sorry for replying so late. She has just turned senior at a tier-one university in the states. She gradually became better year after year starting primary 5.

28#
發表於 13-2-7 17:19 |只看該作者
暑假時有個世侄女係美國返嚟,順便宣傳佢出版嘅一本教細路嘅書,送咗本俾我老婆。阿女掀完後就同我講:「佢啲仔仲咁細,邊有說服力?老豆不如你寫番本,教人點樣培養弱智兒童入世界名校。」我回答:「邊度有人認自己嘅細路弱智?最多咪話佢未開竅,本書唔駛慌有人買。」

我個女,一個形容自己細時跡近弱智嘅細路女,下年就會喺美國一線大學畢業了。此中轉變,可能對某些家長有參考價值,雖然冇版稅收,重要冒shadeslayer之徒嚟踢館或俾人冠名怪獸家長嘅風險,得閒就寫一下我其中嘅經驗好了。當然EK家長嘅家長多數係叻仔叻女,唔啱睇就當笑話好了。先此聲明,並非真言,亦非大法,絕不系統。

用倒序手法,先從阿女申請大學嘅personal statement講起。下面係佢personal statement 一部份,講佢自己嘅變化,多口一句奉勸咪照抄,斷送你仔女入大學機會路唔好賴我:

I was introduced to the concept of opportunity cost by my father using a traditional Chinese folk song called “In a Far Away Land” when I started my economics course in high school. The song was so well known that even John Denver once sang it in Chinese in a public performance. The song is about the love for a beautiful shepherd girl in Tibet. To be able to come close and be around the girl, one would need to give up all his wealth and be willing to turn into a young lamb. Moreover he would have to bear with the gentle but constant whipping of the girl’s quirt. From the simple and beautiful lyrics comes the concept of opportunity cost: everything in life comes with a price. To obtain something, you have to give up something. Since then I fell in love with economics. It explains a lot of phenomena around us in daily life. The law of diminishing returns explains why I am willing to pay more for a combo meal even if sometimes its portion size remains the same. I like the concept of comparative advantage the most. It dawned on me that, no matter how inadequate I think I am, through exchange and working with others, my life can become more meaningful and even benefit the people who are simply better than me in every single aspect. The concept actually has helped me to get over my inferiority complex which I will talk later on.

I always thought I was the tortoise in Aesop’s “the Tortoise and the Hare”. Compared with many people around me, I felt inferior. When I was small, I was always the timid girl hiding behind my mother’s back when meeting other people. Although my parents kept telling me that I could tie my shoes, manipulate the chopsticks (yes, using chopsticks is difficult for Chinese kids as well), ride a bicycle, know how to swim, all at an earlier age than most kids, I still felt like a tortoise. My parents sent me to a drama group in our neighborhood when I was at Grade 2. In the performances, I was the girl who always riveted her gaze on her shoes while murmuring her lines. The fact that I went to one of the best schools in Hong Kong did not help either. Surrounded by so many “hares” who are so much brighter than me, I felt justified to pity myself for being a tortoise even though my grades were actually above average at school. Deep down in my heart I’d like to be the hare in the fable but the sad thing is, as well as I tried, I still felt like being the tortoise.

The Chinese embrace a stereotyped interpretation of the fable. We conveniently praise the tortoise and believe that, through sheer hard work, one might be able to win against the odds in life like the tortoise. As a Chinese I also believe in the value of hard work. We are not given choices whether to be born as a tortoise or to be born as a hare. As Randy Pausch says, “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Born as a tortoise or not, I know the best deal for me is to find out where my strength lies, or to use the economic term, what my comparative advantage is, and then focus on it and work consistently and steadily. Hopefully, small quantity changes would gradually cumulate into significant mutational quality changes. And this is what more or less has happened to me.

I may not be a pretty and witty girl who will sparkle in others’ eyes at the first encounter, but I am an enthusiastic and reliable team player my friends and partners can trust. I have been a volunteer worker since I was 7.

I may not be a quick-minded or a genius student who will impress my teachers as such but I’m definitely intelligent and hardworking. I am doing well in my current studies and my economics teacher has commented that I am the best economics student she has ever taught. I am confident that, with my intelligence and perseverance, I can be counted on to turn in quality academic work in my university studies and given chance make my contribution to the academic world in future.

I am definitively not a super star on the stage but last year I finally assumed the role of the leading actress in the annual drama performance of our drama group for the first time.

All these achievements are probably not something a “hare” would find it worthwhile to brag about, but they have meant a lot to me – a girl who used to think herself as a “tortoise” all the time.

待續。

點評

pandean  期待2  發表於 13-2-7 22:23
MC1128  期待  發表於 13-2-7 17:45

29#
發表於 13-2-8 12:59 |只看該作者

30#
發表於 13-2-14 16:09 |只看該作者

31#
發表於 13-2-16 12:22 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 laorenjia 於 13-2-16 14:01 編輯

同意慢啲唔緊要。鈍嘅細路仔學公文,貪佢夠重複,都有好處。但小學嘢,最好就父母自己教.重要嘅,做多啲;唔重要嘅,飛咗去。

32#
發表於 13-2-16 14:30 |只看該作者
回復 s1072157 的帖子

Please take serious considerations:

1) Please take seriously to understand your own child's developmental needs, not necessarily = other people's experience.

2) Children may have developmental differences, or may have developmental difficulties, if there are differences in the pace of development, then it's a matter of time, then you can wait... However...

3) If kids have developmental difficulties, sometimes in reading and writing, sometimes in maths, sometimes in motor skill coordination, then you may need to find out what's happening to him/her, and find out ways to accommodate him/her, instead of hoping or wishing --- to have the same developmental path as other kids.

4) Suggestions:

a) Face realities, and find out the real needs, may need assessment or comments from professionals if the pattern persisted.

b) Wait and see if this is only a matter of time issue

c) Be alert that only with right understanding, then you will find the right ways to help yourself and your kid, of course.

d) Believe in yourself, you have your own parenting styles, your family uniqueness, and take others' as one of the examples, and ask more examples, of course....

All the best!!

33#
發表於 13-2-18 12:04 |只看該作者
‹ 上一主題|下一主題