go

民生小學有無普教中? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-12-23 22:00 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
民生小學有無普教中?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-12-24 21:06 |只看該作者
Start from next year, there will be 2  普教中 classes from P2.  It depends of the choice and ability of the students.

3#
發表於 12-12-24 22:31 |只看該作者
Thank you so much

4#
發表於 12-12-24 22:32 |只看該作者
我想問下咁小一既學生點先可以入到呢兩班小二先開既普教中班呢?
同埋普教中係家長眼中是否十分受歡迎呢?

點評

ottomum  As a parent, what is your vote?  Do you like to putonghua to teach Chinese?  發表於 12-12-25 08:30

5#
發表於 12-12-25 08:29 |只看該作者
Well, as this is a new system, it will be start at next year.  The school did not explain too much , may be have more instruction until the coming June.  

6#
發表於 12-12-26 00:05 |只看該作者
謝謝你! 我係好想個仔讀普教中, 但大前題佢由細到大普通話唔錯。因為多用普通話有助語感培養。但會擔心師資問題。個人認為net教會好d
同埋如果要讀普教中班, 咁幼稚園最好讀英普班

7#
發表於 12-12-26 00:54 |只看該作者
If you want your kid can speak good Putonghua, of course, you need to teach him/her as early as possible.

However, speak good putonghua is not equal to improve the Chinese skill.  In fact,
1.  語常會 has already reported that there is no correlation between using putonghua and learning Chinese.  Most people want to use putonghua to learn Chinese because they think students will not write Cantonese style chinese.  
2.  BUT, don't forget students may face a big hurdle to understand all the teachers said and they may not feel ease to express themselves.
3.  Moreover, we also need to consider that we use putonghua to learn Chinese now and how about secondary school?  And how about which stream will you going to take in public exam?  If you use putonghua in senior level  then your listening and speaking parts need to be assess in putonghua too.  Do you really think that your putonhua skills are really comparable with those born/educated in China and now living in Hong Kong.  
4.  Family suport.  Do you think you can use putonghua to dictate one Chinese dictation.
5. Of course, the quality of teachers are also needed to consider.

Really the school did not say much about the new policy, it just only said depends on the choice and ability of students.  If many parents interpret this policy as high capable students will be selected to putonhua-chinese class, this class will be become elite class, then more parents will choose this class no matter it is relly needed.  

8#
發表於 12-12-26 09:38 |只看該作者
回復 ottomum 的帖子

Thanks so much for your analysis!
you raise some points that I haven't thought of before. My son is choosing k1 this year, and I am struggling whether to send him to an pth/eng stream class now. As he is still very young,  his mother language is cantonese, but he could communicate quite well in eng too, so I am thinking of whether I could add 1 more  language to him. As pth/eng class is so popular and common now. By considering this, I will think of his primary sch as well, as I know  pth teaching chinese is also quite common, I start thinking of whether I should join it.
As a secondary sch chinese teacher for many years, I know that the problem of chinese learning for cantonese speaking student, in some low banding sch, I can say: 慘不忍睹. but I know the problem may not come from cantonese speaking, may be from media and internet, as well as their motivation to learn.
I go to train pth in beijing and I met a lots of primary school teacher who are going to use pth to teach chinese, I think that the standard is quite poor so I doubt that the student finally cannot learn good chinese due to the understanding affected by the language.
I see your point 3 and I think that considering the exam in secondary school is also important. However, I think if my child go to pth  chinese teaching, he wont join the pth chinese oral exam, as you say, the  competition is so big when compare to mainland student
Lastly, I have to think of the ability of my child, as he is a boy, and he is not very talented in language learning( compare to my daughter) I doubt if I send him to a pth speaking class, would it affect his interest in learning? could he absorb the knowledge as easy as cantonese? would i over estimated? 係咪由細個開始學, 就一定handle到咁多種language
anyway, i agree with your point, that pth/eng class no matter in kinder or primary sch will become an elite class, that also attract me and many parents

9#
發表於 12-12-27 07:35 |只看該作者
"就一定handle到咁多種language"
I don't think pth is another language, I think it is a need to learn."
"係咪由細個開始學". If you want to have a good accent, I think the answer is "yes". My two sons have started to have pth private tutor since they were 3 years old.  It is because I believe if I want them to have good accent in language, they need to pick up early.
" I think if my child go to pth  chinese teaching, he wont join the pth chinese oral exam", I wonder the school will let you choose if all its syllabi are fixed in pth module.

10#
發表於 12-12-27 10:33 |只看該作者
i think pth teaching  chinese in still in very early stage of development, its difficult to say whether student could choose their media of exam in DSE.
for my son he just in pn, i think at this stage i would try to teach him more putonghua and access his ability first,
for you, if you can choose, will you let your son to go into the pth chinese class?

11#
發表於 12-12-27 10:35 |只看該作者
but thank you so much for your reply which gave me an insight into this issue

12#
發表於 12-12-27 10:44 |只看該作者
回復 ottomum 的帖子

and do u think that studying in a pth/eng class in kindergarten would obstruct children's learning?(including 生活常識, 自理能力等)

點評

ottomum  It depends on the ability of each case.  Once the kid can master his/her mother language, I think we can add more PTH element.  發表於 13-1-1 07:26

13#
發表於 13-1-1 07:19 |只看該作者
katrinacedric 發表於 12-12-27 10:33
i think pth teaching  chinese in still in very early stage of development, its difficult to say whet ...
Frankly speaking, I am struggling whether should I apply for the PTH class.  I realise the need of learning PTH at the one early stage but wonder result of using PTH to teach Chinese.  It depends on more information will be released when the school opens for the application.

It is too early to talk about DSE for your son but students need to participate TSA in their P3.  I don't know whether the Chinese listening part in PTH or Cantonese for those schools are adopting PTH to teach Chinese.

14#
發表於 13-1-1 10:23 |只看該作者
I agree with you, every child's ability different, so I will try to teach my son PTH and access his ability first, once I found he is ready, I will let him try

15#
發表於 13-1-2 20:51 |只看該作者
Dear katrinacedric
Here are some information about the PTH-Eng class in Munsang Kindergarten.  Hope it will help you to understand more.
http://www.edu-kingdom.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1

16#
發表於 13-1-21 20:47 |只看該作者
thanks

17#
發表於 13-7-3 00:46 |只看該作者
我係P2家長,我冇聽過普教中??A~F邊班是普教中?

18#
發表於 13-7-24 09:41 |只看該作者
你係今年升P2家長??今年P2家長??The 普教中 classes will be started at the coming P2.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖