教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF Abacus Kinder K1 2013 Offer
發新帖
查看: 1369|回覆: 2
go

ESF Abacus Kinder K1 2013 Offer [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-12-17 14:19 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
本帖最後由 chechaichai 於 12-12-17 14:24 編輯

I got the offer for the kinder.  But I will not know which class. (1) Billingual or (2) English, they offer me untill Feb 2013.

My son was not born in HK and speak fluent English.   Does anybody know the chance of Kinder Student (Cat 2) being accepted by ESF primary?

I heard from my friend that ESF really look after their kinder student, even Cat 2.  They will refer them for interview in other ESF school if the one that he applies has no vacancy?  Is that ture?

Can anybody share with me your views?
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-12-17 16:07 |只看該作者
chechaichai 發表於 12-12-17 14:19
I got the offer for the kinder.  But I will not know which class. (1) Billingual or (2) English, the ...
This Bilingual class must be a new thing. Although PuTongHua is taught in ESF kindergartens, it is not assessed, and they do not teach Chinese writing either. Previously they never claimed to be a bilingual kindergarten and I don't see them making that claim now, at least I couldn't find anything written on their website, so if bilingual classes are what you're after then you should think twice about ESF kindergartens, even if they are seriously re-inventing themselves as bilingual schools, next year will just be their experimental first step in that direction.

3#
發表於 12-12-17 18:10 |只看該作者
回復 FattyDaddy 的帖子

Thanks FattyDaddy for your input
‹ 上一主題|下一主題