用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Is 2 year old kid too young to sit school bus?
發新帖
查看: 1031|回覆: 5
go

Is 2 year old kid too young to sit school bus? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-1-13 22:58 |只看該作者

Is 2 year old kid too young to sit school bus?

As captioned.

2#
發表於 05-1-14 11:50 |只看該作者

Re: Is 2 year old kid too young to sit school bus?

no la. I asked the same question to the school bus operator before. She said some of their passengers are 1.5 years old. So, I let my daughter to take the school bus. My daughter started to take the school bus by herself when she's just 24 mos. year old. At the v. beginning, I was quite worried because there was no transition period, ie. I cannot accompany her for a few days before she took the bus herself. For the first 2 weeks, she cried when she got into the bus, but later she adapted. Now, after 3 mos., she always mentioned her "aunty school bus" to me. Seems she likes her "aunty school bus" v. much.

3#
發表於 05-1-14 11:52 |只看該作者

no la. I asked the same question to the school bus operator before. She said some of their passengers are 1.5 years old. So, I let my daughter to take the school bus. My daughter started to take the school bus by herself when she's just 24 mos. year old. At the v. beginning, I was quite worried because there was no transition period, ie. I cannot accompany her for a few days before she took the bus herself. For the first 2 weeks, she cried when she got into the bus, but later she adapted. Now, after 3 mos., she always mentioned her "aunty school bus" to me. Seems she likes her "aunty school bus" v. much.

4#
發表於 05-1-18 02:40 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

5#
發表於 05-1-18 11:31 |只看該作者

我囡囡我易暈車浪,褓母會否特別照顧...

6#
發表於 05-1-18 17:34 |只看該作者

Will it be enough for one teacher take care of the whole bus?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題