密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有無朋友知道太子明慧 有甚麼不好呢?
查看: 2005|回覆: 24
go

有無朋友知道太子明慧 有甚麼不好呢? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-11-26 16:32 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
今天收了明慧am  offer. 但星期三deadline 交$  得很短時間下決定。仔仔還有金巴倫cannan pm offer.....,  但明慧可能無校車到呀

3    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-11-26 17:08 |只看該作者
charmykittyy 發表於 12-11-26 16:32
今天收了明慧am  offer. 但星期三deadline 交$  得很短時間下決定。仔仔還有金巴倫cannan pm offer.....,   ...

跟據ek咁多回應, 只要是九龍塘, 就是最好的!  

mw你無校車, 咪好似d人講, 煩少間 law!  

3#
發表於 12-11-26 18:42 |只看該作者

回覆:有無朋友知道太子明慧 有甚麼不好呢?

Apart from location which is not ideal, and the small campus (no outdoor playground), I cant really think of any other drawbacks of Ming Wai PE.  However I cant think of any outstanding good points about this school either.

4#
發表於 12-11-26 19:17 |只看該作者
PN:第一要另小朋友喜歡返學,如果小朋友怕左返學,幾名校都無用。
第二要講課程(硬件),其實被得幾千蚊學費,pN課程間間都差唔多
第三要講教授方法(老師軟件),好的硬件唔等如教得好。此乃學校分野。

間間都有好壞老師,看你彩數LAw,所以近過間就係好個間

5#
發表於 12-11-26 19:17 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:charmykittyy+發表於+12-11-26+16:32

原帖由 melonfans 於 12-11-26 發表
跟據ek咁多回應, 只要是九龍塘, 就是最好的!  

mw你無校車, 咪好似d人講, 煩少間 law!  :nothing ...
其實 也是的 最間單接送也成問題, 因被他們的英普班吸引才考慮它...

6#
發表於 12-11-26 19:21 |只看該作者

引用:Apart+from+location+which+is+not+ideal,+

原帖由 minirat 於 12-11-26 發表
Apart from location which is not ideal, and the small campus (no outdoor playground), I cant really  ...
um, actually i am not ready to make a decision within only two days...today,    i received the letter, but the deadline of payment is this wednesday. seems the school give very little time for parents for decision making......

7#
發表於 12-11-26 19:38 |只看該作者

引用:PN:第一要另小朋友喜歡返學,如果小朋友怕

原帖由 Marco2010 於 12-11-26 發表
PN:第一要另小朋友喜歡返學,如果小朋友怕左返學,幾名校都無用。
第二要講課程(硬件),其實被得幾千蚊學 ...
明白! 謝謝你的分享!

8#
發表於 12-11-26 20:00 |只看該作者
我地係fb 開左個 group , 有一個mama 係讀緊, 佢都分享左佢o既心得, 睇完之後我無後悔選左d間比我仔仔讀

9#
發表於 12-11-26 20:02 |只看該作者
http://www.facebook.com/media/se ... ps/302770269832754/

點評

minirat  多謝分享!的卻比較多正能量!  發表於 12-11-27 09:31

10#
發表於 12-11-26 20:22 |只看該作者

引用:我地係fb+開左個+group+,+有一個mama+係讀

原帖由 happymama_jkc 於 12-11-26 發表
我地係fb 開左個 group , 有一個mama 係讀緊, 佢都分享左佢o既心得, 睇完之後我無後悔選左d間比我仔仔讀 ...
thanks! 謝謝你!

11#
發表於 12-11-26 22:16 |只看該作者
我之前返過兩日體驗班, 覺得幾好喎。一班十幾個學生, 大家都係差不多月份, 老師又有心機。

12#
發表於 12-11-26 23:51 |只看該作者
個facebook太好啦!可惜係出年嘅N1

13#
發表於 12-11-27 09:34 |只看該作者
回復 charmykittyy 的帖子

Yes, the notice is too short.  Minimum of one week is more reasonable.  If you really cannot make up your mind, why don't you pay the registration fees for both?  In this way, you can buy more time to have a thorough consideration before making the final decision.

For me, it's between Zenith Kowloon Tong and Ming Wai PE.  I really do not like the location of Ming Wai PE and cannot think of any outstanding merit points about Ming Wai PE over Zenith except the more reasonable school fees, but considering that we pay extra for the school hardware and facilities, it's acceptable to us.

點評

Marco2010  Very curious to know what is/are the merits on Zenith? Apprecaite you could share with us.
Thousand of tks  發表於 12-11-27 10:32

14#
發表於 12-11-27 10:37 |只看該作者
中年父母 發表於 12-11-26 23:51
個facebook太好啦!可惜係出年嘅N1

妳個小朋友都讀左幾個月啦, 要知都知哂.
各MW用家自己真正先知MW好唔好.
係D唔知讀唔讀的家長真係要知多D啦.

而且有INFO都可以係2012-2013家長會到SHARE, 米一樣.

15#
發表於 12-11-27 10:46 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 minirat 於 12-11-27 10:53 編輯

回復 minirat 的帖子

Marco2010, to be honest, I am not certain about Zenith as well.  At this moment, we only have offers from Zenith and Ming Wai PE, so can only compare the two.  Apparently we don't see the point of paying the registration fee for both, since we are treating both as backup choices.  In terms of hardware, Zenith Kowloon Tong campus is beautiful with spacious classrooms, big outdoor and greenhouse like indoor playgrounds, even the toilets are nice!  Of coz these come with a price to pay, ie. higher school fees.  In terms of software, honestly I have my uncertainties too, but from what I understand from the forum and few existing parents, Zenith's English/ Putonghua stream is quite outstanding.  Language environment is an important consideration for me, especially English.  Putonghua is optional, but defintiely a bonus.  In terms of teachers quality, I believe to certain extent, it depends on luck whether we are able to meet a good and geuinely caring teacher, irregardless of the school.

In fact, I have read about Zenith engaging fake teachers during school open day and interviews and am also scare that it's true, coz I believe if a school is capable of taking that extra mile to put on a false front, I cannot imagine what will be at backstage!  Then again, I have to choose, based on own judgement.

I understand you are existing parent of Ming Wai.  Can you advise the language proportion and environment of PN class at Ming Wai PE?  And would you like to share the merit points of Ming Wai PE with me?  I believe you coz I have met you few times from other threads.

16#
發表於 12-11-27 10:46 |只看該作者
回復 Marco2010 的帖子

Haha. 妳都講得啱嘅!只係facebook好似全部都係真正明慧媽媽,無咁多攪事嘅閒人,有時佢哋D不實留言真係睇到我把鬼火!

17#
發表於 12-11-27 11:24 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 Marco2010 於 12-11-27 11:39 編輯
minirat 發表於 12-11-27 10:46
回復 minirat 的帖子

Marco2010, to be honest, I am not certain about Zenith as well.  At this moment ...

Haha.......even you are not sure about Zenith!!!!
I can imagine how hard you can make a final decsion, so lucky that both are yr back up choices.
My son studied at Zenith playgroup before.
He like the NET teacher, Mr. Sigh very much (hope he still there).

There are 2 points I buy Zenith more than MW:
Firstly, her NET teacher are better as most of them are "real" native speaker
As I often find "ABC"can speaker fluent English but not so good in writting or grammar.
Also it is better let kids to face and speak with a "real" foreigner rather than a "chinese face" as long as you paid for it.
Secondly, it is a real facts that no one can deny is Zenith's campus is much much better than MW.

Zenith textbook for PN is using other school (Like Topkids) K1 level books.
The language environment is excellent for English, but not that good for Mandarin and Cantonese.
If I am not wrong, Zenith will not teach Cantonese (Many parents think they can teach kids Cantonese, but I think it cannot work without a system).

To be honest, I am not that MW die hard fans if you had reviewed all my posts about MW.
I am not going to talk about MW merits as some other will think I am hard selling MW.
(Also this topic is talking about "cons" of MW, not the "Pros")
I just can said both MW and Zenith is a good school in my eyes!

18#
發表於 12-11-27 11:36 |只看該作者
中年父母 發表於 12-11-27 10:46
回復 Marco2010 的帖子

Haha. 妳都講得啱嘅!只係facebook好似全部都係真正明慧媽媽,無咁多攪事嘅閒人, ...
                公開平台什麼人都有, 發表亦不需要負責, 就算幾攪事都好, 都最後敵不過邏輯及事實!
                 我可以講"中年父母"係一個大壞蛋(JUST JOKING), 但無人想知點解但就會相信中年父母"係一個大壞蛋.
                 如果你再問我, 我先會話因為"中年父母"太錫佢的小朋友,所以你係我角度是大壞蛋
                 都唔駛火架, 妳唔見上次列左"BallXXX)的邏輯FAULT之後, 佢都唔敢再跟進.

MW家長, 做份好自己本份, 繼續輸"正能量及CRITICAL THINKING"比我們下一代就好了.

19#
發表於 12-11-27 11:43 |只看該作者
Marco2010 發表於 12-11-27 11:24
Haha.......even you are not sure about Zenith!!!!
I can imagine how hard you can make a final decsi ...

First of all, you caught me by surprise with your answer.  Haaa!  And good to hear that you have encounters with Zenith.  Yes I agree with you wholeheartedly that the best and effective way to pick up English (or any other languages) is to immerse in the environment and to speak.  And it's a fact that many ABC (maybe not ABC but those who emigrated overseas at young age) can speak beautifully slang and fluent English but not necessarily good in writing or grammer.  By paying extra, we hope he can attend a happy and beautiful school with good language environment, that's why we are choosing Zenith over Ming Wai.  We have no intention to fight for local elite schools, so if the PN school at the end of the day matches our criteria, we will not join in the fight for K1 next year, and will stay put until K2 for the tough fight at SIS.

By the way, for the PN class international stream at Ming Wai PE, I read that it's English/ Cantonese as main languages, with Putonghua and Japanese as supplementary.  Is that true?  If yes, what is the difference with local stream?  See, I have not give up, coz the dateline is tomorrow!

20#
發表於 12-11-27 12:07 |只看該作者
minirat 發表於 12-11-27 11:43
First of all, you caught me by surprise with your answer.  Haaa!  And good to hear that you have en ...

HAHA, we are live in different planets.
SIS / IB is yr candy!
If i were you, I will not enrolled in any school
Just go to some English Native Speaking Workshop will be more effective to pave for yr kids path.

Firstly, Ming Wai PE do not got a local stream programme. All the classes are for international stream only.
PN---English / Cantonese is the main course, while Jap / PTH is side dishes (may be 15 mins / week or even lesser)
K1-K3---English / PTH  with Jap as a supplyment (15 mins / week).
Pls take note the teacher:student ratio is very good at MW which 1:6-1:8 for PN class.

Since written English will not put in the syllabus in any schools for PN classes, therefore it is no ground for you to paid more for a real native teacher under this circustance. (this is simply logic thinking, not a advice for you)

‹ 上一主題|下一主題