142#
發表於 05-1-29 23:25 |只看該作者

Re: SPK Interview

老師問我的問題係:
1. 平時邊個照顧小朋友?
2.為何揀這間學校?
3.你覺得學校同家長怎樣可溝通得好d?
4.你期望小朋友係我地學校學到什麼?

我同我老公一齊入去 (room 105), 阿女一入去個老師就同佢去左另一邊, 好采我個女肯跟老師, 但係就真係吾係好知問個小朋友d mug野問題喇.  好似係牙齒, 牙刷, 你叫mug野名? 不過話時話, 間學校比較old look lur, 吾知係咪太耐呢?  我2:45pm interview, interview完諗住比阿女去操場走走, 但個老師就話要close    anyway, interview 已經過去左喇, 大家吾好再比小朋友野壓力啦, 佢地已經儘力架喇, 不竟佢地只不過係2, 3歲既小朋友, for 佢地黎講, 已經係好深架喇.

anyone know the meaning of difference colour of the letter

冬日勳章

143#
發表於 05-1-29 23:28 |只看該作者

Little_cy ,
我覺得個操場都ok,反而個廁所就
可能今日天陰陰,所以比較暗
但我覺得地方好似比聖心大

144#
發表於 05-1-29 23:42 |只看該作者

囡囡今日去左in st paul!都好順利,我聽到佢一路坐低老師已一路問佢問題,問佢叫咩名?佢答:kylie,但老師聽到以為係答左中文名!佢今日咩左個penguin背嚢去,老師問佢呢個咩o黎gar?佢答:penguin!其他我就因為要答老師問我d問題就無聽到佢問乜啦!in完後daddy問佢老師問左你咩問題?佢就話佢話俾老師知:daddy,mommy & 婆婆!可能係問佢同邊個一齊去interview!不過今日只有我陪佢入去,daddy因泊車結果都趕唔切一齊int! :-x 而婆婆就o係車等我地!
睇返各位講返d問小朋友o既問題又唔係太深wor!但對兩歲小朋友o黎講又都有d難度,不過我估我囡囡應該全部都識答!但對結果都唔抱咩希望!因為知道呢間學校係都要好靠關係才入到!我咩關係都無,又唔係教友,又唔係old girl!

我封信係white,普通A4紙咋wor!

要咁耐才知結果真係頸都長...........   

該用戶已被刪除

145#
發表於 05-1-29 23:55 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

146#
發表於 05-1-29 23:55 |只看該作者

冇錯, 個washroom比較dirty d  :-x  :-x

冬日勳章

147#
發表於 05-1-30 00:00 |只看該作者

Athena'smammy,
可能我睇錯髮型,但係我記得in囡囡果個係黃色衫的,年青的
可能因為我當時都好緊張,驚講唔晒自己要講既野,所以都無好好留意四週的事物

醒目開學勳章

148#
發表於 05-1-30 00:09 |只看該作者

我想我囡囡今日既表現都算 ok ! 但佢令我感到吾好意思 !
因為當我地準備入課室時, 佢突然話要 vivi ,  門外 miss 聽到, 就叫我同佢去洗手間先, 老師會等我 ... 跟住我同囡囡用 9 秒 9 既時間跑落操場洗手間, 之後又9 秒 9 跑返入課室, 好彩我囡囡又肯跟老師單獨 interview, 我聽到老師問什麼, 但就聽吾到囡囡有沒有答問題, 但 in 我地果兩位老師都好年輕 ! 而且都係 4-5 mins 就 in 完 !
要 3 月 21 日後先結果, 但成千幾人報名 ! 都吾知道機會有幾多 ....!

149#
發表於 05-1-30 00:42 |只看該作者

We had the interview at 11:45am. My daughter can separate from us and talk to the teacher by herself, but we cannot hear what the teacher asked her.

She has finshed the interview quicker than us and come to our desk, then our teacher finished with us afterwards.

I asked my daughter what the teacher's question, she didn't answer us. I saw her with a "sticker" on her sweater and I asked her where is it come from, she told me that it is given by the teacher. But I saw some kids going out with sweet, I don't know whether the sweet is given by the teacher or not.

冬日勳章

150#
發表於 05-1-30 00:45 |只看該作者

twyam,
最後是有一個貼紙送的,唔記得是圓形定橢圓形的
我囡囡無糖

151#
發表於 05-1-30 00:59 |只看該作者

Hi kae,

After going to the toilet, we went back to 2/F.  As my daughter refused to go in the room, I told the teacher that we didn't attend the interview and left.

152#
發表於 05-1-30 01:13 |只看該作者

Hi everybody,
I'm so upset today,today interview made me crazy.
Anyone can 安慰 me??? Actaully my girl is 3 year old already, and she's studying in St. Catherine, this time i want to apply SPK because i like one-dragon school, and SPK is a famous school, so i like it. Unfortunately, in this morning, when i leave home and drive, i found that i brought a wrong certificate, i brought my marriage certificate instead of birth certificate, so i spent around 10 mins. to go back home and take a birth certificate. More worse was "Traffic congestion"........i live in Kowloon side and my interviw time was 11:15, but there was 10:45 already, my husband used another tunnel to go HK side, when arrived SPK, there was 11:20, and i ran upstair and went into rm 210. After i filled the form, the teacher asked me to go inside, because my form is pink color, i think i was the last one to interview for the group of pink color, only me can see the teacher, coz daddy was parking. whole interview used 5 mins. I was very disappointed, because it was no time to let me refresh , so my answer was so standard and boring. And even my girl is 3 years old already, but she always doesn't answer teacher, after the interview, she didn't tell me the questions from teacher, i spent whole day to asked her, finally i thought the question about the car, color, tooth brush......i think it's time ......hopeless.......
I felt stress for this interview......it made me crazy, and still need to wait March???
Any pass successful case which no both parents to have interview???
Tweety彤媽 :-P

153#
發表於 05-1-30 07:41 |只看該作者

我女女昨日interview係早上,晨早起身佢有少少唔聽話。我住新界,我自己駕車去SPK,阿女係車睡足全程,當時我好驚佢落車起身會哭。不過後來入到學校,女女又好似好鐘意間學校,重肯跟老師單獨 interview。因為之前去in St Catherine,佢又哭又唔肯in。我都覺得奇怪!
老師問我既問題我都問得好普通,費時作咁大啦!
該用戶已被刪除

154#
發表於 05-1-30 10:57 |只看該作者

155#
發表於 05-1-30 15:48 |只看該作者

Athena'smammy,
Thanks! I think really need to forgot about it, hope she has a happy school life......
How's your girl? Which kindergarten gave her offer? What's your preference?
Tweety彤媽 :-P

156#
發表於 05-1-30 17:00 |只看該作者

tweety mum,
no worries, your child is studying in St catherine already and it's a good kindergarten.  Also from past experience it's more easy to study in DGS in primary.  So even failed in SPK, there's no problem.
Besides, my son is pink colour form also.  My friend has friend is  teaching in SPK, she help to clarify any difference between colour forms.
該用戶已被刪除

157#
發表於 05-1-30 23:24 |只看該作者

158#
發表於 05-1-31 00:50 |只看該作者

有冇人知道the difference of colour of the interview letter?

醒目開學勳章

159#
發表於 05-1-31 00:58 |只看該作者

我想知道, 點解 interview 時間吾順編號 ?

160#
發表於 05-1-31 11:07 |只看該作者

星期六去左 interview
老師好 nice
但 interview 時過程似乎趕左d
完全聽唔到小女同老師嘅對話