用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 any comment on 加南國際幼兒/幼稚園 at Laguna City (L ...
發新帖
查看: 1214|回覆: 5
go

any comment on 加南國際幼兒/幼稚園 at Laguna City (Lam Tin) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-1-11 16:08 |只看該作者

any comment on 加南國際幼兒/幼稚園 at Laguna City (Lam Tin)

please share your comments on the subject kindergarten, thanks very much

2#
發表於 05-1-12 23:51 |只看該作者

Re: any comment on 加南國際幼兒/幼稚園 at Laguna City (Lam Tin)

我就覺得麻麻, 因去年幫仔仔到藍田加南INTERVIEW, 入到去無人理我地, 等左一陣間才有老師過來(都只係叫我們等), 再過了一會, 有位老師帶我們去一間房等INTERVIEW,

到INTERVIEW時, 個位老師好無趣味好悶好無心機地與我仔仔IN. 我已表明仔仔未懂說話, 她還猛問仔仔叫MUG名, 住在那裡, 爸爸媽媽叫MUG名等根本答唔到的問題, 最離譜是佢問問下(基本上都好無心機個隻), 居然一路望住隔離個位小朋友一路問我和仔仔問題, 因個位小朋友已懂說話,講D野好得意, 還聽到個位小朋友D說話仲笑添, 我覺得佢無禮貌, 完畢後, 叫我們等信(基本上都收, 無出生率低, 同埋不是好多人IN), 我們步出課室, 仔仔見到有間給小朋友玩的玩具屋, 佢想爬入去, 我見到屋仔入面有堆積木, 當仔仔一手摸落積木上, 成隻手掌印都見到, 原來積本舖滿塵, 在上面寫字都睇到, 我覺得老師唔投入無禮貌, 地方唔清潔, 所以有信來話收仔仔, 我都無俾佢讀!! 這是我一點點的經歷!!

3#
發表於 05-1-13 10:07 |只看該作者

I have a friend who works in 教育學院 as 幼稚园督學,She told me that the Nuserys in Lam Tin are not so good, include 加南國際幼兒/幼稚園. Finally, I applied 官塘基督教服務處幼兒园 for my daughter. I found it was good after a few connects with the school. Pm to me if you want to know more detail.

Siumima

4#
發表於 05-1-13 10:16 |只看該作者

Amendment:
Should be "Nuseries in LAGUNA CITY are not so good."
Sorry
Siumima

siumima 寫道:

I have a friend who works in 教育學院 as 幼稚园督學,She told me that the Nuserys in Lam Tin are not so good, include 加南國際幼兒/幼稚園. Finally, I applied 官塘基督教服務處幼兒园 for my daughter. I found it was good after a few connects with the school. Pm to me if you want to know more detail.

Siumima

5#
發表於 05-1-13 16:01 |只看該作者

thanks for your comment
btw, my son is going to be 12 mth old
when will be the suitable time for me to apply nursery school for him?

6#
發表於 05-1-13 22:02 |只看該作者

twg,

Most of the nursery accept application once your son is one year old except 救世軍幼兒園 which you have to apply right after your baby is birth. If you have deceided which nursery to apply for him. It is about time to apply now.

Siumima
‹ 上一主題|下一主題