樓主: candeelian
go

Noble Place Playgroup [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 12-12-6 13:02 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

22#
發表於 12-12-24 09:44 |只看該作者
Yes, the classes in NP run from Mon - Fri. That is what I like in fact. I don't my child to stay at home everyday seeing just the helper and her grandma. But I also hesitte when we have to travel from CWB to Kln Tong everyday. I have applied other playgroups but am currently on waiting list only.  

23#
發表於 12-12-24 14:13 |只看該作者

回覆:Noble Place Playgroup

Honestly, certificate is not important at all for PN applications as just very few Nurseries will ask for such. I believe if u would like to join 5 days PG, u better pick something near home.

Baby will be very tired with an hour or 1.5 hrs lesson and it's really harsh for them to have another 30mins traveling everyday to PG.

My boy is now 22mths old. He has been attending Kindermusik every Sat since 8mths old and an English playgroup organized by clubhouse every Tue and Thurs for 2 hrs at 18mths. Both Playgroups are held in clubhouse. My boy will need to take 3 hrs nap after class, u can imagine how tired will be.

Sharing with Playgroups for your reference only. My boy applied 11 nurseries this year and got 8 offers, 1 waiting and 2 pending for results. I don't think it's really matter going to which playgroup. Just make sure the environment is good and teachers are kind and nice. Hear home. Good enough.

24#
發表於 12-12-24 14:21 |只看該作者
回復 TeriAnla 的帖子

Thanks for your advice. I'll think twice before I will let her attend NP.
I just want her to play with some babies on a regular basis and learn something.

25#
發表於 12-12-27 10:32 |只看該作者
My son joined Noble Place when he is 1.4M
I choose Noble Place was because of the resonable price, Native speaking and the convinience location.
The rest of the playgroup with same, it need more then HKD 3500 up per month.
They have different activities daily. In door and outdoor, picnic, field trip. My bb have so much fun there. Although he still can't speak or sing together with teachers, but he is more active, social and happy.

26#
發表於 12-12-28 18:12 |只看該作者
Clau86 發表於 12-12-27 10:32
My son joined Noble Place when he is 1.4M
I choose Noble Place was because of the resonable price,  ...
How old is your son now?  Mine has joined for a few months but no field trip or outdoor activities every day wor.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題