go

耀中幼稚園好嗎? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-11-1 17:15 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
耀中幼稚園收左小朋友讀2歲班,大家對這間學校評價如何呀,可以俾少少意見我嗎?

1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-11-1 18:10 |只看該作者
My kid is studying there and we are happy indeed with the school. Teachers are nice and the learning environement is good. My kid loves going to school a lot.

I think I have  made a right  choice for my kid !

3#
發表於 12-11-1 21:14 |只看該作者

回覆:耀中幼稚園好嗎?

yes, actually i think it's a very good Twos programme, my kid attended victoria's playgroup and studying Twos in YC now, i found that the teachers are very responsible, and the programme is pretty well-organized, although it's very expensive.

4#
發表於 12-11-1 21:33 |只看該作者

回覆:rakui 的帖子

how much indeed all together

5#
發表於 12-11-1 23:41 |只看該作者

回覆:elytis 的帖子

mine goes whole day class, so school fee is $12xxx per month, and $1150 school bus fee per head...

6#
發表於 12-11-2 09:54 |只看該作者
This is a good kinder.  a right choice. Let your child enjoy the school life.

7#
發表於 12-11-11 00:23 |只看該作者

But i also heard that there are many students come from mainland china and they usually speak mandarin at school?

8#
發表於 12-11-12 14:20 |只看該作者
Small proportions in our class only.

And, I don't think it's a problem at all provided that they are well mannered and  have the  same cultural value as the local parents.

The fact is -- many kindergartens in HK( with good reputation ) admits kids from mainland families  as long as they meet certain requirement of the school

9#
發表於 12-11-21 00:28 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

10#
發表於 12-11-21 07:09 |只看該作者
YCIS Kindies are excellent, primary's language program is very well organized and taugh, but high school not as good. I have a friend working at YCIS highschool section and side the highschool is nothing to look forward to. So if you're just thinking of kindies, yes please do attend, but if you're looking for a thorough school then it's best to try other IS while your child is in the program.

11#
發表於 12-11-21 10:17 |只看該作者
Twos programme is good.
Be frank, kids from YC cannot compete with other local and international kindergartens.  They are only able to study at YC primary school.
In terms of Chinese language proficiency, YC kids cannot compete with those local kindergartens with the likes of KV, SC, Pui Ching, Mum Sang...
In other way round, if YC kids want to compete with other kids coming from IS, such as ESF, their English language proficiency is a bit behind.  
At first, I let my child study in YC at 2 and 3 half day programmes, I had noticed that the English (Westerner) teacher were always absent in class. The English language development would not have a significant progress.
Then, I applied the ESF kindergarten for my child and fortunately, he was admitted to study over there.  His English language proficiency is not from YC but from Youtube and TV.  He could narrate a short script in the interview and the role model is exactly the same as what he had learnt from Youtube.  
My child is now studying at RCHK, he is very happy to study in this college.  At the same time, he has also met some YC old schoolmates at RCHK.  Their parents have the same feelings on YC like me.  How do you think?  

12#
發表於 12-11-21 21:21 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

13#
發表於 12-11-21 21:45 |只看該作者
回復 peternchan 的帖子

I have never looked at RCHK due to location.  How is their Chinese program?  Is it taught at or near LS levels?  What curriculum do they follow in the earlier years?
今日佳句: 我以往也以為國際板的家長也有質素,但現在才知deal with 一些麻煩家長也不易!  

14#
發表於 12-11-21 21:59 |只看該作者

我女儿明年8月会去YC读两岁全日班。

15#
發表於 12-11-21 22:33 |只看該作者

引用:My+kid+was+in+YC+before+he+attended+ESF+

原帖由 yykm1231 於 12-11-21 發表
My kid was in YC before he attended ESF Tsing Yi. The teachers, assistants, bus mothers and drivers  ...
But when my kid was there, there was 1 native mandarin teacher on each campus responsible for teaching mandarin in their dedicated mandarin classes.

16#
發表於 12-11-22 16:03 |只看該作者

safe and friendly environment for kids to play and learn, I think it is good. if you want tough academic training you wont opt for international kinder in the first place. i think they cant be charged for poor English training, you are talking about 2 years old- some kids have not even started to talk. the native teachers are there, those kids who can open up vs shy kids do make a difference

17#
發表於 12-11-23 09:56 |只看該作者
The Year 1 in RCHK (K3 in local kindergarten) has 4 sessions of chinese per week.  There are two streams of Chinese classes have been divided, Chinese as Native Language(CNL) and Chinese as Foreign Language (CFL).
CNL is apparently for those pupils whose mother tongue language are Chinese.  
CFL is for those pupils whose are from non-Chinese speaking background.
CNL teaches in traditonal Chinese and CFL teaches in simplified Chinese.
My son was from ESF kindergarten and he is not keen and interested in learning Chinese Language although our mother tongue languages are Cantonese.  We provide one supplementary class at Kumon and Chinese private tutor with two 1.5 hours session for him each week.  We hope his Chinese Language can be improved.

18#
發表於 12-11-23 10:00 |只看該作者
The Chinese Language level in IS cannot be compared with those LS.
The same situation of the level of English Language in LS cannot also be compared with those IS as well.  

19#
發表於 12-11-23 14:46 |只看該作者
回復 peternchan 的帖子

Thank you for the explanation.  Sounds like it is probably similar to other IS that have good focus on Chinese but not to the same extent as some of the private schools that instruct in Chinese.
今日佳句: 我以往也以為國際板的家長也有質素,但現在才知deal with 一些麻煩家長也不易!  

20#
發表於 12-11-27 13:11 |只看該作者

本人細仔將在下年八月入讀耀中兩歲班,大女讀緊根德園,我想小學/5歳先讓大女入耀中(現不能負擔兩個讀耀中),請問是否很少位?

‹ 上一主題|下一主題