用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 tutor time K1-K2 既 curriculum .....
發新帖
查看: 1737|回覆: 5
go

tutor time K1-K2 既 curriculum ..... [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-9-19 17:39 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
請問有冇媽咪的小朋友現在係tutor time 讀緊K1-K2 ?
可唔可分享一下佢既 "價質比"同升小安排呢?

Many thanks !!!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-9-20 22:07 |只看該作者
ncream 發表於 12-9-19 17:39
可唔可分享一下佢既 "價質比"同升小安排呢?
Most children will go to international schools (Y.1) after K2 (eg: ESF, GSIS etc.), or some schools offer Reception Class, then children would leave after K1. Tutor Time has K3 classes, some students will stay for K3 too as some international schools start G.1 at 6 years old (eg: CDNIS, HKIS etc.).

I've been to a school tour of the Redhill campus before, and the Principal said they have quite a number of students got admitted by CIS or CDNIS. These two schools are very competitive, so Tutor Time should be doing well in both curriculum and languages, especially they claimed that it's a bilingual school, otherwise, their kids wouldn't have been accepted by these schools without the solid foundation and teachers' support from preschool.

Tutor Time is offering a bilingual curriculum. It's an int'l kindergarten so it's not too pushy in academic but the school focus on children's personal development, both physically and mentally. If you're aiming local primary school then Tutor Time may not be the best choice for you since they aren't following the local curriculum and your child would find it difficult to adapt in local P1, not just only about languages, but also teaching style and learning atmosphere.

In terms of fees, if I remember it correct, it should be around $7,xxx per month, most international kindergartens charge $5,xxx-$8,xxx a month. Some of them are cheaper such as KBCK, they only charge $22,000 annually. In my opinion, fees can't really reflect the actual quality of the school. It doesn't mean that cheaper schools are not as good as expensive schools. If you meet good teachers and the school satisfies you, at the same time your child enjoys going to school, then the money you paid definitely worths. It's all depends on your expectations and criteria for a kindergarten.

The above is my personal opinion.

3#
發表於 12-9-21 11:52 |只看該作者
my kid has joined its PG for around 1 year, and both of us do love it so much.
but as we are not targeted on IS, we won't study at its K.

anyway, i don't know why its admission rate is not really high (e.g. almost all PG kids are guaranteed a place in K, and even though my kids has quit from its PG, i can still receive an invitation to study their PN pm class).

i do think this is a good KG, may be the fees are quite expensive, or may be it's not a traditional famous KG so not many parents would choose it???

4#
發表於 12-9-24 09:51 |只看該作者
irene_the_pooh 發表於 12-9-21 11:52
my kid has joined its PG for around 1 year, and both of us do love it so much.
but as we are not tar ...
Thanks, Irene the pooh!!!

We are also comparing the fees against performance...

after all, there are many english supplements if we are not targeting IS for our kid.....

so struggling.....

5#
發表於 12-9-24 09:53 |只看該作者
caramom 發表於 12-9-20 22:07
Most children will go to international schools (Y.1) after K2 (eg: ESF, GSIS etc.), or some schools  ...

Thanks , Caramom !!!!

We are think twice before we make the final decision!!

6#
發表於 12-10-11 14:21 |只看該作者
ncream 發表於 12-9-19 17:39
可唔可分享一下佢既 "價質比"同升小安排呢?

Will you plan to send your kdi to International School? I think Tutortime aims to prepare children for international school. It may not be too relevant if you consider for local stream.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題