用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼教雜談 Don't join Bambini Republic - especially Tsuen Wan c ...
查看: 20598|回覆: 56
go

Don't join Bambini Republic - especially Tsuen Wan centre, really in a mess [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-9-18 23:08 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
i won't recommend to join Bambini as their turnover rate of the teacher is very high especially Tsuen Wan, as they need time to train up the teacher again.  Also, their admin is in a mess, different policy and treatment at different centre.  U need to take the risk whether the new teacher is good or not once u bought the package.  Also, some of their classroom is very small and still let 8 kids into one classroom. which is very poor arrangement!!
   4    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-9-19 12:59 |只看該作者
the third time i saw this same post distributed in 3 different titles related to bambini, you really not satisfied with this center. but the tin hau branch is very good ge.

3#
發表於 12-9-19 23:23 |只看該作者
回復 tanglulu 的帖子

YES I REALLY DISAPPOINTED!!! as they dont care their customers after joined. For my case, even they dont care for the new customers..

4#
發表於 12-9-21 11:57 |只看該作者
actually my friend has joined the class in tin hau, she's also very disappointed about that. anyway many parents highly recommend this centre, so i think your teeny voice won't cause much effect!!

5#
發表於 12-9-21 16:55 |只看該作者
irene_the_pooh 發表於 12-9-21 11:57
actually my friend has joined the class in tin hau, she's also very disappointed about that. anyway  ...
Can you please share with us more about your friend's bad experience?  I am choosing playgroup on the HK Island for my baby girl and Bambini is on my list, apart from Mustard Seed and Tutor Time.

6#
發表於 12-9-22 12:16 |只看該作者
lucacheung 發表於 12-9-21 16:55
Can you please share with us more about your friend's bad experience?  I am choosing playgroup on th ...

hope i can remember the details from her:
1. two kids (twins) in the classroom having runny nose, thier mom said she 'thought' they are having allergy but not flu. the teacher allowed them to stay (my friend said she didn't know why the teacher could make any diagnosis). afterwards, my friend's kid got a fever and flu.

2. my friend's was the newest student in the PG, so the teacher was not familiar with her. at circle time, all kids were having some toys and singing songs. one of the old students came to the classroom (coz she was late, who seemed familiar with the teacher) and she focused on my friend's toy, the teacher 搶 the toy from the kid without any acknowledgement. my friend said even maids there also thought the behavior of the teahcer was too rude and odd. and they 睇唔過眼 so choose another toy for the kid. my friend was really disappointed about that because she thought the 身教 of the teacher is really important especially for those young kids.

3. this is the least important point: the teacher couldn't draw the attention of the kids, she just like a CD player --- singing song at the middle of the circle while the kids won't look at her (my friend told me when her kid joined other pgs, the response won't like this, so she didn't think it's merely the normal behavior of little kids).

the above are only personally opinions.

點評

lucacheung  thank you for sharing.  seems the quality of the teacher is not very good....  發表於 12-9-24 10:09

7#
發表於 12-9-24 11:32 |只看該作者
How about the centre in Shatin?  Would anyone share their experience on Shatin centre?  Thank you.

8#
發表於 12-9-24 16:34 |只看該作者
My son in tsuen wan for almost 1.5 yrs. i had the female teacher before and now a male teacher. but teacher next door stayed the same. 個仔個個teacher都玩得好開心.

last time i went in a staff asked me for feedback in office.  admin 就調走左.  . 前兩個月好似嚴左D,遲到Dclassmate小息先有得入. 上個月病要調班 teacher chris都好有heart. My son like bambini very much and really hope everything will be okay la!!

9#
發表於 12-10-7 22:31 |只看該作者

回覆:Don't join Bambini Republic - especially Tsuen Wan centre, really in a mess

仔仔返尖沙咀十幾堂了,好開心,staff teachers 非常nice,推介喎,玩嘅地方又大又清潔,老師尊業有愛心,break time 會傾返小朋友進度,好好

10#
發表於 12-10-17 16:39 |只看該作者

My girl has joined the class for teacher Chris at weekday and do far it is quite good, when some children's really cry seriously and can not clam down, he will bring the children out as not to affect other children. So far I think the school is generally good.

11#
發表於 12-10-17 17:11 |只看該作者
回復 lucacheung 的帖子

you should sign up first esp on weekends because very long waiting list. i know tutor time(SAT)  and Bambini very very long.

12#
發表於 12-10-27 14:34 |只看該作者

我女末夠一歲開始上當時佢只有一間,依嫁女2歲幾,佢短短一年多狂開好多間,D老師調來調去,我唔理佢,因我上開果老師都係度。最近調走埋,新果個都幾好。但對佢咁心急發展就覺得唔係幾好!因我地老師train過D新人,我自己覺得好多都唔係咁掂!上playgroup首選老師,所以自己去試下好D。

13#
發表於 12-10-31 11:25 |只看該作者
My daughter has been studying in Shatin campus for almost 20 lessons, she attend the Nano class, I really satisfied for the teachers, environment and the teaching format.  I may be the lucky one as I didn’t see any turnover for the teacher and admin staff during past few months.  I also introduced many mamas to join their playgroup, most of them are also satisfied the school.

My daughter enjoy the class very much, she learns a lot of thing like singing, vocabulary and the rules etc..
Tomorrow is better

14#
發表於 12-11-7 17:56 |只看該作者
我個仔係Tsuen wan centre 上play group 上左一年零三個月,一直都係teacher Jon 教, 佢幾有愛心呀~ 我個仔好鍾意佢~因為八月開始差唔多個個小朋友都返nursery , 媽咪們覺得不用再上play group, 星期六下晝呢班由6/7個人減到2-4個人~

點評

中年父母  My girl also teacher john ar. Is good.but yrs ago  發表於 12-12-10 14:44

15#
發表於 12-11-7 18:27 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 lovecupid 於 12-11-7 18:30 編輯

我個女在沙田石門Bambini返平日,跟過三個老師各有特色,全部都好好。又高彈性,依家升little。真心講,返星期六日,人又多,班又密,老師好辛苦,平日放學,老師會同學生在大堂玩。姨姨話星期六日,老師自己都教到麻木....

16#
發表於 12-11-29 08:47 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

17#
發表於 12-11-30 19:32 |只看該作者

I join the Kwun Tong one, very good wor, the teacher is experienced and energetic , my kid loves him so much

18#
發表於 12-12-2 02:19 |只看該作者

我去沙田石門試過堂,d老師唔夠經驗,課室好細,d媽媽嘅質素都麻麻;d小朋友喺堂上面騷擾住都唔理;連老師都控制唔到;唔會有下次。

19#
發表於 12-12-5 11:04 |只看該作者
回復 sakbbjaijai 的帖子

I also wanna join their course at Kwun Tong, hope I can meet a good teacher as yours!

20#
發表於 12-12-5 16:43 |只看該作者

我係荃灣用家,我覺得唔差喎,同理星期日全英文playgroup唔多,不過我最唔鐘意佢得一格厕所,有時要等好耐

‹ 上一主題|下一主題