用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Anfield Nursery N1(Whampoa Campus) ?
發新帖
查看: 1729|回覆: 9
go

Anfield Nursery N1(Whampoa Campus) ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-9-10 14:33 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I first want to apply the whampoa campus Nursery. It seems the English is good, but my aunt's grandson has accident ( scrapped by a girl many times, closed to the boy's eyes ) over there. The teacher was not care very much and even says the boy just scrapped himself after my auntie complained to the school. It is no use to complaint to the school. I just phone my auntie that she told me this history. The teacher does not care with the safety about the children. Therefore, I do not dare to apply. That is, Anybody has attended the Nursery to share whether the teachers are good or not ?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-9-10 17:43 |只看該作者
Everytime my son get hurt (no matter he falls down himself or someone purposely/accidently beat him), I will get a paper-form incident report plus a prompt phone call from the school. But of course, when time goes by, I also feel that kids get minor scratch or knock somewhere himself is very minor problem for me. Therefore you don't bother receive teacher's call everyday during your working hours, unless he get really hurt. Anfield LV has small class in Nursery, but it doesn't mean the teacher can see a little scratch on someone's face, unless they see the accident happening and/or the student cry loudly...to be frank.
On the other hand, every time they want to have a cooking class, they will give us a notice and tell us what will be the ingredient and check if our kids will get food allegy. So therefore I won't say they don't care about the kid's safety.

3#
發表於 12-9-10 18:19 |只看該作者
That is not a little scratch. That is a serious scratch; therefore, my auntie has complaint to the school. But the school cannot manage and replied which is  the boy scratch himself. The boy was not crazy to scratch himself.  My auntie was then very angry and quite the school. I am also feel surprised and disappointed with that.   

4#
發表於 12-9-11 13:31 |只看該作者
Anyway, I am a current parent of Anfield there. If you ask for my opinion, I would say they do care about the kids, and I did receive accident report few times in N class (and they have an internal policy of "not to disclose the name of the kid who hurt or get hurted by another kid". They do that because they don't want to generate conflict/hatre between parents which I have no concern at all). 我諗個老師答唔到你係因為佢真係睇唔到事情既發生都唔出奇。同埋老實講,讀得Anfield哩類學校,預左d細路係會活躍互動d,整瘀刮傷真係真係好正常(就算留個細路係屋企自己睇住都有機會整瘀刮傷食錯野啦);如果想個仔乖乖坐係到無穿無爛的,咁可能要考慮去讀local school,咁走包保夠晒受保護喇。(恕我直言,不喜勿插)

5#
發表於 12-9-17 12:32 |只看該作者
I am considering to enrol my boy in the upcoming 2013/14 N class in Anfield.  Are above parents happy so far with the school?  I like their English learning environment, but not sure whether the exposure of Putonghua is sufficient.

6#
發表於 12-9-17 14:55 |只看該作者
minirat 發表於 12-9-17 12:32
I am considering to enrol my boy in the upcoming 2013/14 N class in Anfield.  Are above parents happ ...

呢間學校我小朋友以前讀過,如果諗住以后讀IS,是可考慮的學校之一。如果諗住學英文,我唔覺得有乜特別,要知道有外國人不等如教英文。我覺得關心小朋友既老師更重要
"即使你是友善的,人們可能還會說你自私和動機不良,不管怎樣,你還是要友善。即使你是誠實的,人們可能還會欺負你,不管怎樣,你還是要誠實。你今天做的善事,人們明天可能就忘記,不管怎樣,你還是要做善事。” 杜麗莎修女。

7#
發表於 12-9-17 15:05 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 minirat 於 12-9-17 15:15 編輯
brrbaby2007 發表於 12-9-17 14:55
呢間學校我小朋友以前讀過,如果諗住以后讀IS,是可考慮的學校之一。如果諗住學英文,我唔覺得有乜特別, ...

我地都唸住之後俾個仔讀IS
不過IS式的幼兒園/幼稚園其實都唔少,Anfield只系其中一個
對我地來講,英文環境系基本,有埋普通話絕對有優勢
所以我想知多d用家的評語
我都好同意老師有愛心好重要
不過我個人覺得會不會遇到好的老師真系要睇運氣
同學校本身雖然都有少少關係(例如,有部分以宗教為名的學校,老師可能真系會特別有愛心)
不過大部分都好睇老師本身

點評

selialee  HI minirat,
So did you accept the offer? we did. we will be going this August for N class.  發表於 13-1-24 13:35

8#
發表於 12-9-17 15:12 |只看該作者
minirat 發表於 12-9-17 15:05
我地都唸住之後俾個仔讀IS
不過IS式的幼兒園/幼稚園其實都唔少,Anfield只系其中一個
對我地來講,英文環 ...

讀Anfield主要以英基為target,父母naive Eng是基本,國語相對Eng只是一個學科。Btw, 我覺得佢地國語重好過Eng老師
"即使你是友善的,人們可能還會說你自私和動機不良,不管怎樣,你還是要友善。即使你是誠實的,人們可能還會欺負你,不管怎樣,你還是要誠實。你今天做的善事,人們明天可能就忘記,不管怎樣,你還是要做善事。” 杜麗莎修女。

9#
發表於 12-9-17 15:18 |只看該作者
brrbaby2007 發表於 12-9-17 15:12
讀Anfield主要以英基為target,父母naive Eng是基本,國語相對Eng只是一個學科。Btw, 我覺得佢地國語重好 ...

你的意思系,Anfield的國語老師好過英文老師?
其實我都好同意外國人識講英文唔代表識教英文
不過我覺得語言其實唔可以用教的
最好的方法系要俾小朋友接觸
系屋企,得我一個同仔仔講英文
所以我想他返的學校都能夠有個真正英文的環境
等他可以自然地吸收英文這個語言

10#
發表於 12-9-17 15:26 |只看該作者
minirat 發表於 12-9-17 15:18
你的意思系,Anfield的國語老師好過英文老師?
其實我都好同意外國人識講英文唔代表識教英文
不過我覺得語 ...

o甘就視乎你係咪好彩遇到同你小朋友多接觸的老師和助教了
‹ 上一主題|下一主題