搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Bambixx Republxx playgroup
樓主: fatchu@home
go

Bambixx Republxx playgroup [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 12-9-25 10:10 |只看該作者
回復 minirat 的帖子

May I know if NCC has native speakers for toddler's programme? thanks!

62#
發表於 12-9-25 14:24 |只看該作者
valk 發表於 12-9-25 10:10
回復 minirat 的帖子

May I know if NCC has native speakers for toddler's programme? thanks!

Yes, they do have native English speakers, but most teachers are Indians.  There were some old threads with parents' concern on Indian accent.  I am a native English speaker myself and honestly I do not think the Indian accent is strong and I am not bothered by it at all.

63#
發表於 12-9-25 15:30 |只看該作者
I took my baby to their Tin Hau campus for a trial class.  I think the classroom is too small.  She cried during the class.  Probably my baby was too young and sleepy then?  We ended up leaving the classroom during the break - i.e., just half way through.  

64#
發表於 12-9-25 17:40 |只看該作者
lifetree 發表於 12-9-25 15:30
I took my baby to their Tin Hau campus for a trial class.  I think the classroom is too small.  She  ...

How old is your baby?
I almost wanted to leave during the break when I attended the trial class at Bambini TST, but it's not entirely about the class.  My boy was sleepy and became extremely cranky during that lesson, and he became energetic and happy again during breaks becoz can roam around the play area freely...

65#
發表於 12-9-25 19:30 |只看該作者

回覆:minirat 的帖子

were u in teacher Alex class?

66#
發表於 12-9-25 22:27 |只看該作者

回覆:littlecatmiko 的帖子

Ya!  how do u know?

67#
發表於 12-9-26 13:50 |只看該作者

回覆:minirat 的帖子

coz based on your description i guess you are  talking about him.  Agree he doesn't have enough experience, as he is a new teacher, i first met him while he sit in my class for training, at that time he was shy and didn't talk too much.  After that, he lead my class once as the original teacher was absent, honestly, he didn't manage very well, but i was impressed that he asked each parent after class for comments and what he can improve, i see his enthusiastic to become a good teacher and i think it is very important.  I attended his class again 2 weeks ago as my teacher went to the hospital, i see a big improvement from him during a short time and i believe he can do much better in a nearly future.

68#
發表於 12-9-26 15:18 |只看該作者

回覆:lifetree 的帖子

I let my daughter studied there for 3 months. I tried many playgroups and I ranked Bambini is the best. School fee is not cheapest but if u consider the small class teaching, u will feel worth. Tried few teachers at Tin Hau and Mr Daniel is very good

69#
發表於 12-9-26 15:19 |只看該作者
littlecatmiko 發表於 12-9-26 13:50
coz based on your description i guess you are  talking about him.  Agree he doesn't have enough expe ...

I see!  Yes, I can see he is trying his best, even though his experience is new.  If we are not attending NCC playgroup, I would sign a package with Bambini.

70#
發表於 12-9-26 17:08 |只看該作者
回復 minirat 的帖子

She was around 7 months then.  Probably not used to going to playgroups.  If we give it another try now (she's 16 months) the reaction would be different.  Anyway, she is going to Tutor Time now and we will continue to do that as a kindergarten backup.  

71#
發表於 12-9-26 17:10 |只看該作者
lifetree 發表於 12-9-26 17:08
回復 minirat 的帖子

She was around 7 months then.  Probably not used to going to playgroups.  If we ...

I see.  7 months is too young to attend playgroup.  16 months is old enough.  Tell me more about Tutor Time later!

72#
發表於 12-9-26 17:16 |只看該作者
回復 minirat 的帖子

Hi minirat happy to share with you TT's information.  what do you wanna know abt TT?  I think it is not good value for money.  the turnover rate of teachers there seem quite high, and I can feel that not all the teachers are enthusiastic abt it.  Some seem to view teaching as a mere job.  If it were not for the kindergarten backup I would probably consider other playgroups (say bambini).

73#
發表於 12-9-26 17:26 |只看該作者
lifetree 發表於 12-9-26 17:16
回復 minirat 的帖子

Hi minirat happy to share with you TT's information.  what do you wanna know ab ...

In that case, why are you considering to enrol your child to their Kindergarden?  I was interested in TT becoz of it's English+Putonghua curriculum.  However the high school fee is a setback.  And there are equal amounts of bad and good feedbacks, so in general it seems like it's not that value for money.  In fact, I am also in the queue for their playgroup, but I did not take up the offer last week becoz we are attending the playgroup at Nottingham now, so I do not want him to attend two playgroups over weekends.

74#
發表於 12-9-26 17:32 |只看該作者
回復 minirat 的帖子

As i said this is just for backup.  It is not ideal but it is accessible since we live close, it teaches English + Putonghua and it is in general not bad.  If she gets offers from Victoria or Kiangsu-Chekiang or RHS for N/PN, I will certainly choose those over TT.  

75#
發表於 12-9-26 17:55 |只看該作者
lifetree 發表於 12-9-26 17:32
回復 minirat 的帖子

As i said this is just for backup.  It is not ideal but it is accessible since  ...

I see and understand completely where you are coming from regarding back up.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題