教育王國 討論區 德望小學暨幼稚園(小學部) Need GH parents advise ! School Speech Festival
發新帖
查看: 1700|回覆: 5
go

Need GH parents advise ! School Speech Festival [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-8-21 13:41 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi GH parents

My daugther will be joining the GH family in sept. She is from another kinders.   just wondering if the school will enroll students in speech festival . My daugther has been learning recitation for 2 yrs. and last yr, she has won two open solo award in english recital.  so, I want to join her this yr . She has join a school outside and learning recital every week as her hobby. Pls advise, if I want to join her in the speech festival , what should I do  ? many thanks for your advise in advance.

0    0    0    0
Ewong

2#
發表於 12-8-22 03:34 |只看該作者
Ewongmum 發表於 12-8-21 13:41
Hi GH parents

My daugther will be joining the GH family in sept. She is from another kinders.   jus ...
Usually, the teacher will select the students in September.  They will either go to the solo or choral speaking.  As the school will enrol only the closed and not the open competitition ( representing the school, not personal).  The teacher will give training to the candidates.  It is fun and no pressure at all.

3#
發表於 12-8-22 09:04 |只看該作者
Thanks you so much QQmonkey, what grade is your daugher in now ?

you mean they will join only the one for P1 girls, not the open solo english one like open for age 5- 7 and  5-8 ?   many thanks again
Ewong

4#
發表於 12-8-23 02:05 |只看該作者
Ewongmum 發表於 12-8-22 09:04
Thanks you so much QQmonkey, what grade is your daugher in now ?

you mean they will join only the  ...
The teacher would select students from different grades to join the choral speaking, and some students to join the solo speaking (closed).

5#
發表於 12-8-24 12:57 |只看該作者
I see. thanks so much indeed for yr info. QQmonkey. you are very kind & helpful.  
Ewong

6#
發表於 12-8-26 17:26 |只看該作者
請問如果沒有被老師選中, 想自行出外報名, 需要學校蓋印嗎? 謝謝!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題