搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF King George V
樓主: ema
go

ESF King George V [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 12-6-24 16:51 |只看該作者
回復 ema 的帖子

My son switched to Grade 7 after he finished P.6. My daughter switched to Grade 8 after she finished F.1.
If is not difficult as you think if you queue for a place at an early time.

22#
發表於 12-6-28 14:08 |只看該作者

回覆:happy-kid 的帖子

International baccalaureate diploma

23#
發表於 12-6-30 00:29 |只看該作者
happy-kid 發表於 12-6-24 11:13
或者可否話我知IBD全名係乜?

Thanks mingmingyinyin for the clear explaination.

點評

mingmingyinyin  You are welcome.  發表於 12-6-30 17:49

24#
發表於 12-7-1 01:23 |只看該作者
I am the parent of a current KGV pupil. Both my child studied at ESF primary schools which allowed transition to KGV a priority. There are both advantages and disadvantages of the school...

Advantages:
-Academically Excellent
-Good Conduct
-Strong bonding between students
-Traditional house system
-Good environment for studies

Disadvantages:
- The mistake of appointing the new head of chinese was a mess
- Only the IB curriculum is available

Both my child left KGV and are going to pursue their education in the UK. Despite both the advantages and disadvantages, KGV is a good school but I advice you to apply for other ESF schools such as Island School! My friend has a daughter in Yew Chung Intl. School and applied for the school, only a 'VERY' long waiting list was offered due to the 'priority' of intake of ESF primary students...nevertheless I think you can give it a shot :)

25#
發表於 12-7-1 07:23 |只看該作者
回復 jaceson 的帖子

Hi Jaceson,
I thought KGV provide IGCSE course and then upto Year 12, children can choose either IGCSE or IB. Am I right?

Twosonsma

26#
發表於 12-7-1 17:19 |只看該作者
Hi Twosonsma,

I had only mentioned about the IB curriculum, you are right KGV also provides the (I)GCSE course up to Year 11 where they finish their external exams! After Year 11, the IB course is available however I had heard from some parents that students are allowed to pursue A-Level but they have to find other tutors because the current ones are more faimiliar with IB...this is only a piece of information which I intend to provide some ideology regarding the examination structure in KGV!

Cheers

27#
發表於 12-7-1 23:00 |只看該作者
回復 jaceson 的帖子

Hi Jaceson,
Thanks a lot for your information.

Twosonsma

28#
發表於 12-7-2 20:07 |只看該作者
No problem at all! I am here to help :)

29#
發表於 12-7-2 21:37 |只看該作者

引用:I+am+the+parent+of+a+current+KGV+pupil.+

原帖由 jaceson 於 12-07-01 發表
I am the parent of a current KGV pupil. Both my child studied at ESF primary schools which allowed t ...
Can u pls explain more on the "head of Chinese"?

‹ 上一主題|下一主題