搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF Kindergarten Admission Tips Sharing Forum
發新帖
查看: 1883|回覆: 4
go

ESF Kindergarten Admission Tips Sharing Forum [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-6-12 16:03 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I would like to know more about the entrance of ESF Kindergarten, as understand it is extremely competitive. My kids was born in Aus last year and holding foreign passport. We speak both English and Cantonese at home. So what should I prepare from now eg interest class, language class, activities etc to get higher chance for admission in 2013 K1? Can current ESF parents share your experience for admission or guys who wish you kids admit to ESF Kindergarten share your plan and activities of preparation? Thankyou.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-6-13 10:18 |只看該作者

回覆:ESF Kindergarten Admission Tips Sharing Forum

ESF goes strictly by their categories n priority system.  There is nothing that you do that would "win" you a space.  You are invited for play visit according to your category and priority too.  So read the admission policy and don't put too much hope in having a space.

3#
發表於 12-6-13 10:39 |只看該作者
what is Cat 1 & Cat 2?

4#
發表於 12-6-13 12:02 |只看該作者

引用:what+is+Cat+1+&+Cat+2?

原帖由 wongyuenyiu 於 12-06-13 發表
what is Cat 1 & Cat 2?
If your kid can speak Cantonese, he/she is cat 2
By the way, competition is really keen, apply as more schools as you can
Last year I applied more than 10 Kinders but just got 1 offer. My kid performed ok, she is a "small b" though I guess that's the reason

5#
發表於 12-6-13 12:47 |只看該作者
回復 wongyuenyiu 的帖子

If you're really interested in ESF kindergarten, why don't you take a look at their website which contains abundant information about admission, selection criteria and other matters parents usuaully concern about.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題