用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 褔建小學 vs St. Margaret, 該如何取舍?
發新帖
查看: 1887|回覆: 5
go

褔建小學 vs St. Margaret, 該如何取舍? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-4-13 10:44 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
有無讀緊該兩間學校的學生家長可以給些意見?  小兒的學術方面較強, 但比較文靜, 慢熱. 哪間較适合他?
   0    0    1    0

2#
發表於 12-4-14 22:22 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 12-4-20 18:23 |只看該作者
回復 DianaWong 的帖子

I don't know St. Margaret. If both school hv good quality, you better pick the one with longer history.

My child is now in fukien, facing a lot of change and uncertainty. The mgt is wkg hard to "pull" the primary students upto the std of the secondary schoo. Staff fm secondary school are appointed to manage primary school, you can imagine what will happen.

4#
發表於 12-4-21 08:05 |只看該作者
My kid is at SMC P5.  I can see this young school is getting better and better.  Although I am not impressed by the school principal''s presentation skill, the students are quite ok and from family that care.  

Things that I like about the school:
- Support English / Mandarin / 1x foreign language
- Assessment schedule (3 times a school year and held before major holidays; x'mas, cny, and summer break.  It really gives you and your kid a break to enjoy the days off)

Now, the only complain that I have is the school still fails to make English and Mandarin as the official (&ONLY) languages to use at school.  Local students are still full mouth of Cantonese.  Hope school official sees this post and will do something about it.....  

5#
發表於 12-4-23 11:00 |只看該作者
回復 MaMaHH 的帖子

Hi MaMaHH,  Thanks for your opinion.  I know Fukien High School is a very good shool with strong academic focus.  According to what you mentioned, the Fukien primary schoo now seems to focus more at academic too.  I personally prefer the school which will push the sudent with good academic base.  Do you and your child like the school?  Do you regret to pick up Fukien Primary school for your child?

6#
發表於 12-4-26 14:32 |只看該作者
回復 DianaWong 的帖子

I found my son lost self-motivation to learn this yr, so I am planning to leave the school.  Anyway, different child has different learning style. If u, parent, thinks the school can match well with child's leaning style, you may count it in.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題