基督堂幼稚園 CCKG - Chatroom [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 05-1-21 09:08 |只看該作者

Re: 基督堂幼稚園 CCKG - Chatroom

Thanks Ricka,  

102#
發表於 05-1-24 11:29 |只看該作者

總算見識過, 應該沒希望的了.  不知是否見人見到開始煩厭, 那位守門口的大嬸似乎不大友善, 又聽見她對家長大呼小叫, 令人更加緊張.  希望她平時不是這樣.   

103#
發表於 05-1-24 13:08 |只看該作者

Same feeling as HuiTung, 守門口的大嬸 and staff is quite cool, even I didn't saw them shout, they make me feel like 去了差館落口供: 約左幾点, 上三樓 (無尾音)
有啲小朋友特意穿上校褸, 但沒特意看那一間, may be SC ?!

104#
發表於 05-1-24 13:32 |只看該作者

Agreed...

HuiTung 寫道:
不知是否見人見到開始煩厭, 那位守門口的大嬸似乎不大友善, 又聽見她對家長大呼小叫, 令人更加緊張.  希望她平時不是這樣.   

105#
發表於 05-1-24 13:32 |只看該作者

基督堂幼稚園 CCKG - Chatroom

Sng, do you really from Wanchai ? Will you plan to move if CCKG accepted your kid ?

106#
發表於 05-1-24 14:51 |只看該作者

1) Does CCKG teach the Chinese writing from zero or they already expeced the child can write some simple word when they entered?  I ask this since my daughter is now studing in an international one and that school will not teach them how to write Chinese word until K.2.
2) Are there a lot of children changed from international school to CCKG?  Any example?  
Thanks in advance.

107#
發表於 05-1-24 17:47 |只看該作者

CCKG starts chinese writing from very simple words, like 一, 二, and 三.

108#
發表於 05-1-24 17:59 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

109#
發表於 05-1-24 19:18 |只看該作者

Hi Ricka,

I see you also from Hong Kong, have you already moved to Kowloon.  Correct me if I am wrong, CCKG doesn't have school bus to / from HK island.

I guess the chance of accepting my son is very slim, so I don't think I have to move to Kowloon.  So my kid will be accepted, over 70% that I will move to Kowloon side.

110#
發表於 05-1-24 19:23 |只看該作者

Hi Mamami,

THE ONE STANDING IN FRONT OF THE HEADMISSTRESS ROOM also told me not to sit on the sofa and to stand next to the window after my kid has entered the room.  I think she tries to spare the sofa space for those new comers to sit on the sofa with the kid.  But you are right, cool person ...

I think the kids who are interviewed on Jan 24 and 26 should be those who were born in Nov and Dec.  Today no kid cries ! Quite impressive indeed.

111#
發表於 05-1-24 20:47 |只看該作者

Sng...

Ha ha... "Hong Kong" is the place, like Singapore, Taiwan & etc. I did not intend to meant "Hong Kong Island".  I used to live in Kowloon side.  There was sometime I moved to Wanchai.  Since my son was admitted to CCKG, I moved back to Kowloon side.

You are right, there is no school bus travelling to / from HK.  In fact, CCKG has no school bus at all.  The school bus company that takes CCKG kids is Poon's Transport.  They have limited routes as well.

The women that you mentioned are helpers in the school.  Many of them are nice.  My kid is fine with them and has no complaint.  Properly it is just because of the pressure that they have over these few days.

112#
發表於 05-1-25 13:58 |只看該作者

Hi Hi,
one of my relative's daughter was a CCKG graduate, now she studys in DGPS, she lives in HK side and change the school bus in Lam Tin MTR station, hope you find this info helpful.

as i know, the chinese standard of CCKG is not so good as Kentville but CCKG is conducted in English so it is my point of view to choose it. As the school fee is very reasonable, normal family can effort.  

113#
發表於 05-1-25 14:32 |只看該作者

Not sure what Kentville taught...  CCKG appears to follow the set of Oxford series.  These two weeks, my kid (in K2) was taught the following words.  Easy or Difficult 見仁見志...

Able to read
警察,警署,郵政局,郵差,郵票,信封,信紙,清道夫,打掃...

Able to write / dictation
牛肉,朋友,毛巾,布,左手,右,七,八,九...

114#
發表於 05-1-25 14:45 |只看該作者

I just listened from others comment, u know, each school has different method to teach, both are good reputation
but i think CCKG and Kentville are kind of "difficult" u know, some kindergarten are very easy
anyway, Ricka, do you know which primary school CCKG kids go to(this year K3 students)? 派位派去邊間小 學多? 如果考唔到小拔又點算

115#
發表於 05-1-25 15:13 |只看該作者

I don't think this become a very important concern now, under the current education system (you cannot decide which school unless you go to the private or 直資).  I am more care about what my kid receives in the school.  Anyway, thanks your comments.

116#
發表於 05-1-25 15:30 |只看該作者

HuiTung 寫道:
總算見識過, 應該沒希望的了.  不知是否見人見到開始煩厭, 那位守門口的大嬸似乎不大友善, 又聽見她對家長大呼小叫, 令人更加緊張.  希望她平時不是這樣.   

學校實在應該事先同0個位大嬸溝通一下,反正一年咁煩的日子只不過是那兩三日,就算捱,都好應該做得好好睇睇...... :wink:

117#
發表於 05-1-25 15:30 |只看該作者

Thank you for your infomration.
CCKG and Kentville are both very good
how to choose between two?

118#
發表於 05-1-25 15:59 |只看該作者

Kentville accepted my kid when it was in K1 but I finally gave up the seat because I heard that Kentville pushes the kid very hard.  I would like to give my kid my space... air...

119#
發表於 05-1-26 00:55 |只看該作者

Hi Ricka,

Your kid is now in K2 or K3 ?  Before he enter CCKG, did he already know how to write Chinese and English ?  

Do you teach your kid by yourself ?

THanks,

120#
發表於 05-1-26 10:04 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題