教育王國 討論區 基督堂幼稚園 基督堂幼稚園 CCKG - Chatroom
樓主: Ricka
go

基督堂幼稚園 CCKG - Chatroom [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 05-1-11 17:35 |只看該作者

Re: 基督堂幼稚園 CCKG - Chatroom

各位基督堂媽咪:
希望大家可以幫下忙。我好快要由香港搬去九龍住,所以煩緊個女轉讀K2,真係頭都大埋。我對九龍好既學校都吾係好知,所以想請教大家基督堂係點既?是否以英語為主?當然,吾知大家知吾知佢仲會吾會收K2上晝呢?
謝謝大家幫忙!

62#
發表於 05-1-11 18:23 |只看該作者

Dear quoquo,

I think you are too late to consider switching to CCKG for K.2 in the school year of 2005-2006.  Because CCKG only accepts application once in November.  BTW, there are only am classes in CCKG.

63#
發表於 05-1-11 23:53 |只看該作者

Dear Ricka,

Thank you for your information and sharing. May I ask which int'l sch of K1 you had chosen for your child? so, is it a very high rate of acceptance of students from int'l schs K1?

Thank you again...!

64#
發表於 05-1-12 00:06 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

65#
發表於 05-1-12 11:24 |只看該作者

dear alvinivy,
thank you so much for all yr valuable info. just hope she'd perform as usual n wont be shy to go in with Mrs. Fielding, right?  wish me+my daughter gd luck pls.
Tiffcl

66#
發表於 05-1-12 13:35 |只看該作者

基督堂幼稚園 CCKG - Chatroom

IceCrm, my kid studied YMCA Toddlers World and YMCA International Kindergarten in TST.  General english speaking is fine with him.  

67#
發表於 05-1-12 21:36 |只看該作者

Dear Tiffcl,

You are welcome.  Good luck to you and to other parents.

68#
發表於 05-1-13 09:23 |只看該作者

Each candidate has two chances for interview. That is to say, if he/she refuses to enter the headmistress' room for the first time, he/she will still have the second and last chance.

Chinese_B

bbqueen 寫道:
Dear all parents,

Did anybody notice some children start crying before their interview?  Can you give me some advice?

69#
發表於 05-1-13 09:37 |只看該作者

Good morning all CCKG parents,
Did your kid go to the Road Safety Park already My kid will go today but I am a little bit doubt of it due to the weather condition this morning.
Anyway did your kids love the visit? How's their visit in the Park?

70#
發表於 05-1-13 09:43 |只看該作者

Chinese_B 寫道:
Each candidate has two chances for interview. That is to say, if he/she refuses to enter the headmistress' room for the first time, he/she will still have the second and last chance.

Chinese_B

[quote]
bbqueen 寫道:
Dear all parents,

Did anybody notice some children start crying before their interview?  Can you give me some advice?
[/quote]

Hi Chinese_B,

When will it be for the second/last chance?  Until the principal finishes all the interviews?  Many thanks.

71#
發表於 05-1-13 10:05 |只看該作者

Wideworld,

My kid love it very much.  He went there yesterday.

Ricka

72#
發表於 05-1-13 10:36 |只看該作者

Hi HuiTung,

The children line up (more exactly the parents) by sitting on a sofa outside the headmistress room for the interview one by one. If he/she refuses to go into the room for the first time, he/she will be asked to line up again at the back of the queue for the second and last chance.

Chinese_B

HuiTung 寫道:

Hi Chinese_B,

When will it be for the second/last chance?  Until the principal finishes all the interviews?  Many thanks.

73#
發表於 05-1-14 00:06 |只看該作者

Chinese_b/Ricka/Alvinivy,

Did U hear that any children whom did not say Good Morning, Thank You or Goodbye can be admitted into the School?

Golf
Golf

74#
發表於 05-1-14 09:11 |只看該作者

Hi Golf,

Yes.

Chinese_B

Golf 寫道:
Chinese_b/Ricka/Alvinivy,

Did U hear that any children whom did not say Good Morning, Thank You or Goodbye can be admitted into the School?

Golf

75#
發表於 05-1-14 09:32 |只看該作者

Hi Chinese_B,

Thanks for your quick reply.  Do you know the admission prospects of CCKG's boys in different primary schools apart from DPS & DBSPD?

76#
發表於 05-1-14 10:00 |只看該作者

Hi HuiTung,

In CCKG, most if not all parents regard DBSPD as their targets, and other schools are no more than back-ups. Seldom did we talk about this topic. But do not worry. I only know one boy who has got no "fall-back" arrangement because he has not applied for any other school at all.

Chinese_B

77#
發表於 05-1-14 10:17 |只看該作者

Thanks! Chinese_B

Pls check pm.

78#
發表於 05-1-14 10:43 |只看該作者

Good morning Ricka,
Surprise me that my kid went to the Road Safety Park yesterday. He said he rode the tri-cycle even though it was raining.

79#
發表於 05-1-14 16:08 |只看該作者

Golf

I repeatedly asked me kid to say "Good Morning... Goodbye and Thank you" before he went in the room - cause I saw other children received a candy in their hand.  But my kid didn't do so... and not even a word of Bye.  We are not old boy/girl and my kid is the first one (no brother nor sister).  Anyway, it was admitted. So, don't worry...

Ricka

80#
發表於 05-1-14 17:16 |只看該作者

Dear all parents,
My son had the interview yesterday, andI did the thing like Ricka but he didn't do so. But both my kid and the principal are happy. And she's nice. My kid said she asked his name, and then give him the shapes and ask him what are these shapes and some pictures. The interview just take a few minutes.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題