教育王國 討論區 基督堂幼稚園 基督堂幼稚園 CCKG - Chatroom
樓主: Ricka
go

基督堂幼稚園 CCKG - Chatroom [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-12-16 16:26 |只看該作者

Re: 基督堂幼稚園 CCKG - Chatroom

Ricka,
Do you know the questions gave to your girl last year when she attended the interview?  Would you mind PM to me if you know.  And any Chinese classes in this school?  

Many thanks!

22#
發表於 04-12-16 19:10 |只看該作者

Yes, there are Chinese classes...

23#
發表於 04-12-17 00:17 |只看該作者

Dear Ricka,

Can you also PM me your advice or opinions of CCKG ?  I really want to understand more of this kindergarten.

Thanks,

24#
發表於 04-12-17 00:33 |只看該作者

In CCKG upper class, they will have scripture lesson once per week by their headmistress. On every Wed. , the whole school will have their church service in Christ Church. Also they will have special church services during Christmas and Easter time.

25#
發表於 04-12-17 08:59 |只看該作者

I agree with MSMa that

"CCKG is good kinder , all staff and teachers are patient and affectionate, considerate to kids.

Small school , good English . "

26#
發表於 04-12-17 09:16 |只看該作者

Dear Ricka & Msma,

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

27#
發表於 04-12-17 15:25 |只看該作者

Dear CCKG parents,

May I know what sort of school report you brought for the interview?  I just have my child's pre-nursery formal report and the evaluation sheet for term 1 K1 (not formal).  Do I need to bring both?  Many thanks.

28#
發表於 04-12-18 08:15 |只看該作者

Dear Ricka and MSMa,

As far as I know, CCKG is not encouraged the teachers to contact parent.  And the parent is so difficult to contact teacher.  How can U feel that they are affectionate and considerate?  How about the headmistress?  My son is so shy, I am so afraid that he will not go into the room himself.  Did U have some hints to help our kids to go into the room for the interview.  

If possible, pls share the reason why U shift the Kindergarten.  Excluding the one can go to both famous primary schools.  Are there any others?

Pls share!

Thanks so much!

Golf
Golf

29#
發表於 04-12-18 21:59 |只看該作者

Hi Golf,

'CCKG is not encouraged the teachers to contact parent. And the parent is so difficult to contact teacher. How can U feel that they are affectionate and considerate?'

Do you mean (1) the parents who are applying for a seat or (2) the parents whose kid are already CCKG students.

I think for (1) is reasonable if CCKG receive so many application form.  If you mean (2) then I am a bit surprise to hear this !

I know for K2 interview in other kinder, (e.g. Ling Liang Church), they also request kid to go into the room on his / her own.  I think it is a standard requirement for K2 kid.

30#
發表於 04-12-19 23:41 |只看該作者

Why CCKG only have lower (K2) & upper class(K3) ?  NO class for nursery or K1 ?

Just curious.

Pls advise with tks.

onting ma

31#
發表於 04-12-20 11:49 |只看該作者

Dear Onting,

Apart from CCKG, St Joseph (in Wanchai) also has K2 and K3 only.  According to a friend's opinion, these are usually good school and reputable.  They want to get mature and more independant student because lots of K1 students are very young and need more attension (e.g. pee in the classroom !)
When students have experience in school, they can choose the good one.

Personal opinion only !

32#
發表於 04-12-20 23:23 |只看該作者

Dear sng,

I heard from my friend indirectly.

BR

golf
Golf

33#
發表於 04-12-21 09:33 |只看該作者

Dear Golf,

For those parent who submit application form means the kid is not the CCKG student, it is true that the form states it is not suggested to contact the school.  

However, I think for those parents whose kid(s) is/are studing in CCKG, they need to communocate with school, at least to know what has happened, what has been teached ... etc.  I think most of other kindergarten encourage parent to co-operate and communicate with the teacher(s).  Or they want to train the kid to be very very independent ?!

34#
發表於 04-12-21 12:20 |只看該作者

I don't understand what is mean by not suggested to contact the school.

We can call the teachers, we do have weekly communication book to exchange information with the teachers, there are also open dates (two already in the past four months) to talk to the teacher privately and individually regarding the performance of the child.

???

35#
發表於 04-12-31 11:26 |只看該作者

:

36#
發表於 04-12-31 16:32 |只看該作者

Hi Ricka,

The Upper parents had a great time at the Christmas Service on 15 Dec. All 168 children formed a big choir. They sang songs and had a little play too.

I just can't believe that even a 4-year old could do that well. Don't miss it next year.

37#
發表於 05-1-3 10:09 |只看該作者

I've heard that the number of boy's application is just half of the girl's application this year.  If they take 42 boys and 42 girls, so boys are easier to get in.  Am I right?

38#
發表於 05-1-3 11:55 |只看該作者

Presumably yes if that is the case.

39#
發表於 05-1-3 11:58 |只看該作者

Could be true because last year's result for P.1 is not that ideal.

40#
發表於 05-1-3 16:39 |只看該作者

Hi sng,
NICE TO CHAT WITH YOU!
What do you mean by "last year's result for P.1 is not that ideal.
Thanks, wideworld
‹ 上一主題|下一主題