go

CAIS parent forum [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-3-23 11:57 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I cannot go tonite anyone can share with me after that

0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-3-24 22:28 |只看該作者
My boy will be joining the School this August/September and I therefore  visited the school yesterday. Frankly, the school is rather small and the facilities are primitive. But I am encouraged to see the teachers and the personnel are very nice and helpful. Students appear to be enjoying their studies there. At the end of the visit, I was encouraged to attend the parents meeting last night.

During the parents meeting, as said, the teachers, the students and the respective performances are nice. We could feel they are prepared with hearts. However, during the Q & A session, I am a bit disappointed of the way the Principal in handling and answering questions. As far as I know, questions from parents had been sent ahead of time to the Principal for his updates during the session. Understandably, the Principal may not be able to have all the answers or the abilities to all requests. Nevertheless, the Principal does not appear to be well prepared to the questions or to me he has failed to show that he is ready to work with parents out of some possible suggestions in improving school development like in the matters of the progress of the new campus, debentures ...I do expect to see the Head of the School is ready to show to the parents his visions, enthusiasm in education, despite the fact that we all have limitations. Nevertheless, I have to admit that I am too new to the School and its administration, pls correct me if I am wrong. Believe me, I am more than happy to be proven wrong.   
‹ 上一主題|下一主題