用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF refused to say sorry, how to teach their student ...
發新帖
查看: 1797|回覆: 6
go

ESF refused to say sorry, how to teach their students ?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-3-20 08:39 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-3-20 09:57 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 bobbycheung 於 12-3-20 10:00 編輯

The Kitchee boy's father is now practically begging for an apology.  (Yes, the victim is begging for an apology from the aggressor).  Yet the ESF's answer is still "no comment".  

3#
發表於 12-3-20 13:36 |只看該作者

4#
發表於 12-3-20 13:52 |只看該作者
Why so surprised?

Without all the mis-handling and arrogance, police would not get involved.  Yet, come to think about it "no comment" should be expected as school probably have all kind of legal advisors telling them to keep quiet.  It is the kid that is suffering and probably the parent that pays the fees.  Let them burn...  the school is always right.  

5#
發表於 12-3-20 23:48 |只看該作者
Will the outcome of the incdient be different if:
(i)  HK local boy has kicked another Hong Kong local boy or
(ii) Western boy kicked another western boy ?

Some parents feel that one of the main reasons ESF managment behaved in such a way is becasue the kicker is a western boy (Caucasian boy).

6#
發表於 12-3-21 10:21 |只看該作者
I hope it would be the same.  I hate to speculate or throw in racial discussion on this kind of stuff.  Right and wrong has nothing to do with colors.

7#
發表於 12-3-21 10:59 |只看該作者
easydad,

You are probably right in saying that their lawyers advised ESF to say nothing.  They will say if you admit making any mistake, people will sue you and make you pay damages.  You will have no defence and, worse still, there won't be insurance cover.  ESF probably forgot that they are a school that has a duty to act correctly, fairly and timely and to set a good example to the kids.  If this is indeed what happened, then it means that in making their decision, money is a factor that overrides everything.  愚不可及!!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖