密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 英基學童踢波變踢人
樓主: kakadaddy
go

英基學童踢波變踢人   [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 12-3-14 21:07 |只看該作者
I also want to know if it is true that parents did get into the field to interrupt the match before what the No. 2 did ?  If it did, I may have some idea why the coach seemed so angry.

82#
發表於 12-3-14 21:10 |只看該作者
回復 presents 的帖子

Hello presents, if you read my post closely, you will understand that I was referring to sc1227's comment.  I think this western boy who kicked deliberately at other boy's head should be questioned and received some kind of punishment and he owed a sincere apology to the injured boy too.  But I would like to point out that this seemed to me that it was an individual incident.  
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

83#
發表於 12-3-14 21:16 |只看該作者
回復 cowmoon 的帖子

If ESF is afraid that an admission of liability on their part would have legal consequences, then they should instead say they have been advised by their lawyers not to make any comment at this stage as the case is now in a legal process.  But this is not what they said here.  They are saying "the incident was an unfortunate and regrettable accident and the surrounding media attention that has been focused on the boy, much of it offensive and defamatory, is entirely unwarranted."   So in their view, it was an accident and the ESF boy who kicked someone else's face is in fact the "victim".  

84#
發表於 12-3-14 21:16 |只看該作者
By the way, I know that in some other matches in Hong Kong primary schools, all team member must be wearing protective gear. (knee pads in particular)

85#
發表於 12-3-14 21:22 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 bobbycheung 於 12-3-14 21:42 編輯
baby8 發表於 12-3-14 21:16
By the way, I know that in some other matches in Hong Kong primary schools, all team member must be  ...

I like your comment.  But neither knee pads nor shin pads can protect one's head.  Yes, perhaps they should wear head gears to protect their heads, American football protective gear to protect their bodies, glasses to protect their eyes, gloves to protect their hands, knee pads to protect their knees............. But with all those gears, I doubt if they could walk let alone kicking the ball.

86#
發表於 12-3-14 21:32 |只看該作者
回復 baby8 的帖子

You must watch the video.  Parents ran into the pitch after the Kitchee boy had been kicked in the face.  The match was not interrupted by the parents.  It was interrupted by the ESF boy who made the ugly foul.

87#
發表於 12-3-14 22:00 |只看該作者
omg,剛剛我看到有線新聞播了那一段 Youtube 片段(當然只播了小孩踢人頭那十秒的“精華片段”!),還讀出了 ESF 發給 ESF 家長的家長信。

本來主要只是網友討論的,現在成個香港都知。

ESF admin,你會不會出律師信比有線!

88#
發表於 12-3-14 22:19 |只看該作者
I just watched that one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMit6jQeY3Q

It mentioned that it was a rematch on March 10, why rematch given that it is 16 to 0 ?

It also said that on 00:53  quoting " After being told off because of standing too far into the pitch, the coach began provoking a parent"  What did it mean ? It seemed to me that parent quarrel with the coach before no. 2 kicking head event.

Is no.2 in white team being kicked by no.2 in blue team?
Who is the big guy who seems asking white no.2 if he is alright ?

Anybody ask other boys in both teams what is going on and what they feel about the whole mess ? I saw more adults in the pitch than the boys.   Should adults behaved in such a way ?  

89#
發表於 12-3-14 22:33 |只看該作者
I am interesting in the knee pads as one of the white team parent mentioned afterwards that his young boy's being hurt near his knee.  I wonder if it could be avoided if wearing knee pads or it was hurt even wearing a knee pad.  

90#
發表於 12-3-14 22:40 |只看該作者
The parent "get mad or get so angry"  just because his boy already get hurt ? "Get mad or get so angry" was the parent said that his children told him afterwards what his children felt about him.

91#
發表於 12-3-14 22:43 |只看該作者

http://cablenews.i-cable.com/web ... ws_id=379813&urlc=2

真係好嬲!惡人先告狀!

令英基學生家長帶嚟壓力 wor!  如果我小朋友嘅學校咁樣處理件事,我就會覺得好瘀好大壓力!

有咁嘅學生係要教,有咁嘅學校管理層冇得救!

92#
發表於 12-3-14 22:47 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

93#
發表於 12-3-14 22:50 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 Chole 於 12-3-14 22:51 編輯

回復 kenfu 的帖子

我都好想請教 baby8 被踢嗰個點做至啱? 討論一下?

王國長老

94#
發表於 12-3-14 23:04 |只看該作者

回覆:英基學童踢波變踢人

為何我覺得有人千方百計轉移視線為傷人者開脫。

做錯就是做錯,校方惡人先告狀已經惹來大眾反感及憤慨,公義已經彰顯了。

95#
發表於 12-3-14 23:06 |只看該作者
{{The parent "get mad or get so angry"  just because his boy already get hurt ? "Get mad or get so angry" was the parent said that his children told him afterwards what his children felt about him  }}  The man I refer is the Director who receive the letter and not the parent of white no.2  .Is Director the parent of white no. 2 ?  I think it is Dr. Poon in some other post.

96#
發表於 12-3-14 23:06 |只看該作者
回復 Chole 的帖子

或者有人會講 "被踢嗰個應該忍住痛, 爬返出場.  而他的父母就切勿阻礙球賽.  由得佢個仔瞓係度受傷叫痛, 直至完場先算"

97#
發表於 12-3-14 23:14 |只看該作者
"我都好想請教 baby8 被踢嗰個點做至啱? 討論一下?"
I think the referee should just stop the game and check if the boy on the ground get hurt seriously,  They can also call for a doctor or other professional for help if necessary. Is that common sense ?  That is what I saw in other football match.

98#
發表於 12-3-14 23:15 |只看該作者
回復 Chole 的帖子

突然諗起 "審死官"  的情節

99#
發表於 12-3-14 23:21 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 bobbycheung 於 12-3-14 23:22 編輯

回復 baby8 的帖子

1.  It mentioned that it was a rematch on March 10, why rematch given that it is 16 to 0 ?

This is how Hong Kong Football Club described Hong Kong Development League:-
"There’s a new football league in town, and it’s called the “Hong Kong Development League”. The Junior Soccer Programme of the Hong Kong Football Club has joined together with Chelsea Soccer School and a number of other clubs and schools to form the league and give our players more competitive experience. In a deliberate attempt to encourage the teams to experiment with tactics, positioning, and team line-ups, the league will have no points or trophies, though of course everyone is still aiming to win each match......Each team will play approximately 16 matches over the course of the season, with each match played 7-a-side for 50 minutes. The opposition includes Chelsea Soccer School, Kitchee Academy/ Barcelona, MILK, Junior J League, Hong Kong International School/Tai Tam Tigers, Canadian International School/ the MLFA, Australian International School and English Schools Foundation."
So I guess it's possible that the same 2 teams may meet more than once over a season.

2.  It also said that on 00:53  quoting " After being told off because of standing too far into the pitch, the coach began provoking a parent"  What did it mean ? It seemed to me that parent quarrel with the coach before no. 2 kicking head event.

It's the coach who got told off after standing too far into the pitch.  Watch the slow motion bit carefully and you will see the coach standing inside the pitch in the background.  By doing so, he's the one interupting the game.

100#
發表於 12-3-14 23:23 |只看該作者
回復 baby8 的帖子

How about the parents of 1. victim no.1 who got kicked at his head and 2. "victim" no.2 who "got the focus"?

How should they react in a proper manner?  And what would you do if you are the parents of Victim no.1 & 2?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題