搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼教雜談 大家分享吓自己在家教小朋友的心得好嗎? ...
發新帖
查看: 1908|回覆: 11
go

大家分享吓自己在家教小朋友的心得好嗎? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-3-10 00:11 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
每個父母都想自己小朋友叻D. 但出去學嘢要洗好多錢. 好似我咁有兩個細路, 所以學東學西的話真係好傷. 有時我會諗, 做媽咪可慳唔可懶. 所以好想媽咪一切分享自己教小朋友的心得. 我個大女E+2.5yrs,

1. 佢由一歲開始我都日日同佢唱唱英文兒歌. 大約唱5首歌啦.
2. 另外, 我有同佢讀三字經. 所以佢會記得一部份(差唔多記得五分一吧).
3. 另外, 佢1.5歲左右比佢睇your baby can read. E+佢認得YBCR入面d字卡d生字. 但當d字係其他地方出現佢就唔認得.
4. 由佢10個月大吧就同佢睇書. 所以e+佢好鐘意睇書. 佢可以自己坐定定more than 半個鐘自己一面睇書, 一面講書裡面d故仔(當然果d書一係我同佢讀過, 一係學校教過).
5. 久唔久會同佢睇Youtube D phonics song&兒歌.
6. 帶佢去樓下公園玩. 等佢同D小朋友make friend.

大家一切分享吓教小朋友心得吧!

點評

mamiDOR  Good mama  發表於 12-3-19 16:06
   6    0    0    0

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 12-3-10 10:59 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 12-3-10 11:23 |只看該作者
回復 himuimui 的帖子

you did many things for your kid, are u a working mum or FTM?

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 12-3-10 12:31 |只看該作者

醒目開學勳章

5#
發表於 12-3-10 12:35 |只看該作者

6#
發表於 12-3-10 15:15 |只看該作者

7#
發表於 12-3-13 17:55 |只看該作者
UPPPPPPPPPPP

8#
發表於 12-3-15 23:50 |只看該作者

回覆:大家分享吓自己在家教小朋友的心得好嗎?

My son is almost 2.5 yrs old, seems all of us are bringing up our kids in similar ways, I am a working mama, I spend most of my time with my son after work and also weekends..same feeling with himuimui, life is so busy ...
1, start church playgroup since 8months old, the first step he can get in touch with other kids and learn discipline, I also do role-play at home and let him familiar with the mode of lesson
2, start reading books and watch YBCR since 10 months old, he is now asking me to read book with him almost an hour every night and I start asking him to spell the word after he read it to let him more familiar with the word, helping him to recognize the word but not the picture
3, start English playgroup since 1 yr old, 3 lessons per week
4, start football lesson since 2 yrs old
5, start reading Chinese book 2months
ago
6, go park/ Disneyland in weekend
He is reading ORT, YBCR, Little Einstein Curious George, Maisy, Sesame Street...
Let's share of any books are good for their age here! :)

點評

cmycat  That's really I wanna to know the books are good for them.  I always want find some suitable books but I have no time at all!!  發表於 12-4-26 10:17

9#
發表於 12-3-19 16:11 |只看該作者
Im super lazy working mama, since i have 2 kids, 3.5yo and 9mths, i seldom to read books for elder one... less singing, less reading, less outgoing... ?_?
The elder one is just going a normal life to study in K1, doing her homeworks every weekend only... sigh
Think Im bad.

10#
發表於 12-4-25 21:56 |只看該作者
Hi, realizing that some of the parents may focus on knowledge sharing for teacher toddlers, but the most important part for all parents is to build the sense of security with the kids since they are young.

All you will learn what you teach (ABC, songs, words, knowledge) finally when we grow up. For parents, just a natural way to spend time with them in games and telling stories will be good enough. Just live with them, not teach them only for knowledge, but being a model to demonstrate the way you live and how you love to be with them, is the most important reason contributing to be a happy person.

點評

bbflashcard    發表於 12-4-26 15:40
applepiepie   agree  發表於 12-4-26 09:32

11#
發表於 12-4-26 10:16 |只看該作者
It's really a good topic for us to share.

I am working mama and have a 19month daughter.  

1. reading :
Starting from 3 months old, I let her play the fabric book. When she is 7 months old, I let her to see books of YBCR and its flash cards.  Until 1 year old, there is not enough books for her at home, I bring her to public library once a month.  For this half year, she asks me to read books for her before sleeping.  This session really spend us for 1.5 hours which I want to stop her and make her go to sleep.  I am really want find more different kind of suitable books for her as now we read magazines like KISS.  

2. finger practice:
still practice 2 finger muscles.  I use economic way.  Asking her insert majong coins into milk powder can.  after reading book, I let her to stick some stickers on the book...

3.  recognize color and shape:
still teach the concept. use blocks to show her shape and color... ask her to separate different color of blocks into same color of cups.

4. singing and dancing:
singing is not enough for me instead... she attends a music class once a week starting from 9 months old.  

5. go to playground every day evening with grandparents and have 2 playgroup lessons twice a week.

6. TV time
play baby signing time dvd every evening night when I go to bathroom.
she likes it very much. she actually knows the pronunciation matching with the things, I don't know whether she can know the word actually.  But she can recognize ABCs in other places.  When she sees somethings she knows, she will say the word.

12#
發表於 12-4-26 13:46 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 rchchan0505 於 12-4-27 21:22 編輯
ccling69 發表於 12-4-25 21:56
Hi, realizing that some of the parents may focus on knowledge sharing for teacher toddlers, but the  ...
I am a full time (and lazy) mom, I just spend the time to play with my daughter (now 4yrs 3 mths).  We spent a lot of time in different playgrounds.  At home , we play and play and play according to her will...no matter it is role playing, reading, or writting...I will concentrate when I play with her. She knows.  As they grow, they demand for different kinds of games.  Now, she like to play story telling (接龍說故事), play with my hair, practice writting, maze, connecting....  I will play with her whatever she wants.  I provided a lot of books, games, toys, practice books for her.  

I decide to teach her wisdom more than knowledge.  Make sure that she is healthy, happy, smart enough to cope with daily life, and have proper progess in learning.  There are some milestones indicated she is very ok:  she can swing on her own when she was 2yr9mths, she can 穿針when she was 3yr9mths old, she can almost tide a ribbon now.  

Now, I am facing big challenge.  She starts to ask why why why on all things.  I need great patience to answer.  Poor me, I don't know how to answer most of her questions.  So, I can only direct her to the books to creat her interest in learning.   She also ask why about what I say and what I did.  I am glad to see her cognitive development that she can think and reasoning.  Yet,  I need to be more careful about my behaviour and need more room in heart to listen to her!!!
Most of all, to respect her.

She started learning ice skating from 3.5 yrs old and piano from 4 yrs old.   She shows reasonably good interest and persistency.  Both are strongly request by her.

One more point,  no TV, no PC games, no IPhone.  Only 20 minutes selected cartoon everyday (at the moment, Peppa Pig is the best for her).  She can have self control to leave the PC after watching 20 minutes.

I decided not to push academic.  I put all my efforts on building her having a positive character.  She has supper high concentration, has good eye-hand coordination, has great interest to read and learn, wants to do things herself.  She doesn't want to follow everything, she has her own way too.

We enjoy very much of our relationship.  She laugh laugh laugh before sleeping everynight.  She is so happy.  I know she is on the right track.

I know I am on the track too.  Yet, when I see everybody around me going to different additional classes, I need to re-affirm myself to continue our way.  It's not easy.  Feeling a lot of pressure.

點評

applepiepie   add oil!  發表於 12-4-27 09:46
‹ 上一主題|下一主題