搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ISF vs RCHK?
發新帖
查看: 2086|回覆: 5
go

ISF vs RCHK? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-2-24 13:23 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Parents or present students out there, what will be your comments about ISF and RCHK?  How will you choose between these two, apart from tuition fee?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-3-1 00:38 |只看該作者
回復 elock 的帖子

請問2nd interview 主要是什麼內容,你帶小朋友一起去嗎?謝謝!

3#
發表於 12-3-2 10:23 |只看該作者
My kid is in ISF Foundation now. I think both ISF and RC are good schools. If I were you, I think I would choose based on location.
ISF has an interesting student mix. Some local HK (quite a lot from local kindergarten like SC and Victoria), some non-local Chinese (Taiwan background, Mainland background), some non-Chinese. If you treasure Chinese and Chinese culture more, ISF may be your cup of tea. I find it very interesting that the ECA strength of the school is on Wushu and Chinese Dance. If you wish your kid to be more westernized and probably with better English ability, RC may be your preference.

4#
發表於 12-3-2 17:51 |只看該作者
回復 kfy 的帖子

Thank you for your reply.  I wonder if it will be tough for my child if his kindergarten practically has no Chinese in the curriculum.  Will he find it hard to catch up?

5#
發表於 12-3-3 00:29 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 kfy 於 12-3-3 00:32 編輯

Yes I think it will be a bit challenging but not impossible to achieve. as there are also quite a lot of kids here who are from international kindergartens and they can do well.
However, I would suggest you starting to read Chinese storybooks to your child now - just to create a Chinese language environment. The readers from greenfield hk are quite good. and I found that both ISF and CIS have those books in classroom reading corner.
(我自己會讀)
http://www.greenfieldhk.com/showroom.php

6#
發表於 12-3-3 20:11 |只看該作者

回覆:kfy 的帖子

Thank you for your information!

‹ 上一主題|下一主題