搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 根德園/民生/啟思小學附幼 邊間好?
發新帖
查看: 2218|回覆: 8
go

根德園/民生/啟思小學附幼 邊間好? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-2-12 23:02 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
我個仔是3/09, 個性活潑好動, 話說比同年紀叻, 希望他將來入男拔,ckw, 英華,  應該入邊間好? 我老公想他入根德園, 我就想他入民生/啟思小學附幼, 因為有附屬小學, 好似保險d. 請聽大家意見.
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-2-12 23:19 |只看該作者

回覆:lc69 的帖子

根德園最出名,升小再考又真係要搏下,要睇下你搏唔到的話有無識人入後備.

3#
發表於 12-2-13 00:00 |只看該作者
若你十分清楚自己想要D嘜:希望他將來入男拔,ckw, 英華~~~好明顯就係選KV喇!!! 但如又要保險D, 又怕考唔到DSS小學, 就梗係MS啦!!!

4#
發表於 12-2-13 10:58 |只看該作者
I have similar question. KV vs PC vs Creative Primary Kinder.  
My hubby prefers KV but I prefer Creative and PC which have primary school back up.  My son is a bit introvent.  I'm afraid that traditional school like PC will not have enough stimulation for him

5#
發表於 12-7-4 01:59 |只看該作者
U are reminded that kentville  is more traditional than PC in any aspect. Imagine u have loans of home work, show n tell every fortnight, no school trip or visit, at least three kinds of homework daily+ weekly mentos(dictation+test)  from K2 onwards
This is the price u have to pay for training up your kid with good study  discipline in early age. I presume it's fine if your kid can take it but I am sure not everyone can accept that kind of low life if your first kid did not have the same experience there!
Surely no pain no gain is usually true but tears are behind too! It s kind of worthy providing u r capable or lucky enough to squeeze into 1 of those elite schools but I do also meet some kids level up with other non-kentville in takes after the first year without talking on those who could not stand the pressure after K2 yet!
My advise is choose pc for the first kid disregarding the sex but Kv if u have a sibling in any another elite school. Creative should be the last choice for kids who wish to grow up with the IB system or prepare to study overseas

6#
發表於 12-7-4 15:14 |只看該作者
我會選民生。就算讀根德,要考到dbs or ying wah並不容易。

7#
發表於 12-7-4 19:48 |只看該作者

回覆:根德園/民生/啟思小學附幼 邊間好?

Heard that from bk: DBS gets more kv kids than the other two.

8#
發表於 12-7-5 00:01 |只看該作者
回復 Mcklai 的帖子

Since you are not familiar with KV, I would like to correct you. From K2, Show & tell 2/3 times a year not every fortnight. One school trip a year, (without bothering the parents) Yes, 3 kinds of homework (half of it done at school already, only needs another 1/2 hr or so to complete them at home)
Revisons are done at school by the teachers, no need to worry about dictations & test (unless you want to)
Since there aren't much left to do for the parents, you can enjoy your time with your kids at home. I can hardly say this is low life.

9#
發表於 12-7-5 09:22 |只看該作者

回覆:twolilmonkeys 的帖子

Agree. Not much work left to parents to follow up at home. KV好上心,好負責任,絕不依賴父母,做好學校本份,父母其實好輕鬆。有時派返D考試卷返嚟,先知小朋友已經學咗咁多嘢。如果個別小朋友讀得唔開心,好大機會係跟唔上,得不到滿足感。

‹ 上一主題|下一主題