用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Anyone got offer from Anfield Primary?
發新帖
查看: 3883|回覆: 15
go

Anyone got offer from Anfield Primary? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-1-21 08:47 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Anyone got offer from Anfield Primary?
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-1-26 10:24 |只看該作者
yes, i got the offer from Anfield, but still thinking ar... what about you?

3#
發表於 12-1-26 12:26 |只看該作者
We are also thinking...the deposit amount is huge !  And we still target at ESF......

any other schools are you still waiting for the result ?

4#
發表於 12-1-26 16:40 |只看該作者
no ar.. i just applied one school only.. i didnt plan for going to IS before and is too late for my kid to apply those IS ... really a huge deposit.. i have to think it twice......and i dont have any comment reference from the web and friends.. cos really very new.... so still thinking lor....

5#
發表於 12-1-26 18:34 |只看該作者
My son also got accepted by Anfield Primary.  May I know are your kids from Anfield Kinder too?  lalasmile, we are also targetted at ESF, what's your catchment zone?  Do you know your no. on the waiting list?

6#
發表於 12-1-26 22:56 |只看該作者
my son is at esf kindie now. waiting result from bhs which will be sent out on 7 feb

7#
發表於 12-1-26 23:30 |只看該作者
we are waiting result from KJS too.  The P1 class teacher in Anfield Primary is very nice, she comments on their homework very often, children are very happy.  However, there will be lots and lots of writing.  

8#
發表於 12-3-7 10:38 |只看該作者
Any confirmed 2012 Anfield P1 parents or parents of existing students here?  Anyone can share anything you've heard about the school?  it's new, so haven't received any word-of-mouth about it.  The campus looks quite bare because they only have 2 classes.  I worry about the lack of facilities.  I didn't see any slides or things that kids can climb in the playground.  

9#
發表於 12-3-9 12:58 |只看該作者
my daughter study G1 in Anfield Primary now, all the staff and teachers are very good....they can remember all the name of the students and will discuss with parents if you request at anytime.  When they find some problem of your child, they will send email or call for discuss.  To be honest, they are really give heart to care the child.  And they will send a school news by every friday to the parents so that you will know what they learn during such week.  The acedmic is good, I find that my daughter has a great improvement in writing and thinking.  I am highly recommend child to go in.  Only one problem is there is limit parking space for pick up child, so school will recommend you to join the school bus services.

10#
發表於 12-3-9 14:43 |只看該作者
I just paid the big deposit last week while can't just sit and wait RC offer (on waiting list), still struggling whether to accept RC if (i say if) RC do have offer later on (but I think the chance is not high!!!!)
I do not have doubt about Anfield teaching quality, and actually many activity rooms in the hall and at the basement if u have visited the school, so parents should not worry about their facilities, but in the other hand I just feel uncomfort about the lack of 人氣 in the school (still plenty of vacant classrooms)!

11#
發表於 12-3-9 22:47 |只看該作者
totally agreed with ADT1227.  my child also got the offered from Anfield but waitlist from RC, as Anfield giving 2 weeks deadline for the seat confirmation, I think most likely we'll paid for it. Seems anfield teacher really nice and paying hard effort to take good care of each child, I do believe all child there should have a great improvement and attentions.  But, the  school looks so "clean", almost can say "empty", can't see the equipment and even the basement so 冷清(maybe because still vacant), the date i visited was rainly & cloudy...it even looks so creepy, the staff explained to me because this is a primary school, child not interest to play those playground tools anymore, but deep down my heart, I still wish there should be something playing tools or anything to make it more 人氣

12#
發表於 12-3-10 10:36 |只看該作者
24112006 發表於 12-3-9 12:58
my daughter study G1 in Anfield Primary now, all the staff and teachers are very good....they can re ...

hi! how's the homework load generally? Could you also comment on it's English and Chinese standard?
thanks!

13#
發表於 12-3-10 12:57 |只看該作者
The principal told me they give homework from Monday to thursday, loading would be according to their level, say year 1, they might give 30-40mins homework everyday

14#
發表於 12-3-10 13:03 |只看該作者
Oh forgot the language standard, as they are a real British school, I have no doubt about the English. But mandarin....hum, I think the mandarin class offer is just because to cope with the market, I don't have much expectation. But it would be wonderful if my child could learn well mandarin from the school

15#
發表於 12-10-8 16:48 |只看該作者
hi all,

would like to know if ur child who has been accepted by Anfield also came from int'l kg?

16#
發表於 12-11-1 13:21 |只看該作者
Yes, my son studied at ESF
‹ 上一主題|下一主題