用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 自閉寶寶 自閉症 - 三歲前確診及治療而最後可醫好的請進 ...
樓主: 陳爸爸
go

自閉症 - 三歲前確診及治療而最後可醫好的請進   [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 12-1-17 23:14 |只看該作者
回復 Chaochao 的帖子

Hi Chaochao,

我仔食藥丸DMSA排重金屬,隔日食一粒,都排左1.5年了, 暫時見他無甚麽,醫生會定期抽血驗肝功能,check住放心D.

其實排重金屬只是其中一部份, 還有腸痰, 食物敏感, 身陳代謝系統.......問題要處理

62#
發表於 12-1-18 14:55 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

63#
發表於 12-1-18 16:32 |只看該作者
回復 Chaochao 的帖子

DMSA:會同時把重金屬及一些有用的礦物質如鋅也跟著排掉。 DMSA 必須在空腹時服用,服用後45分鐘內不得吃東西。DMSA 有減少白血球的副作用,可能造成 yeast 惡化,在感冒或有其他感染時最好停用,有產品NEUTROPHIL PLUS 據說可以減少這種副作用。有些人服用後會有多尿的副作用。

(copy from: http://www.autism.hk/asd-biomedical.htm)

64#
發表於 12-1-22 23:39 |只看該作者
前天同阿仔往張醫師去針時, 見到隔離的小朋友都針緊, 不過我觀察那小孩睇電視同說話的反應都好正常, 八卦的我都不禁問問他爸爸因乜而針, 原來又係呢家(自傾), 仲要係Twins....連同細孖都一樣, 聽到我真係好同情他, 我一個都覺好吃力, 可以想像同時有兩個係幾徬徨...可幸的是, 大的病徵比較輕微, 那爸爸話針左more than 1個treatment (48為1個treatment)後已好好多大部分已追返, 實在恭喜他, 希望佢細孖都早日追返哂啦, 我同阿仔都一起向此目標努力!

聽呢位爸爸講, 初期針左幾個月都無乜好明顯改善, 但係之後會特然間啲嘢(進步)好像"爆"出黎咁,好似各方面都特然間明顯改善...我聽到都覺得好神奇, 我都希望阿仔快啲"爆"出黎就好啦! 不過阿仔現在先針得5次....唔知要等幾次先"爆"出黎呢?

65#
發表於 12-1-26 12:06 |只看該作者
請問可以俾張ec 資料我嗎?我都想幫我仔試下,佢依家已經3歲,仲係不停跟人講嘢,我想試下針灸,請問小朋友痛唔痛架?每次要針几耐呢?

66#
發表於 12-1-26 12:27 |只看該作者
回復 myson727 的帖子

看到回覆帖子上的相關網頁, 打開網頁後看到有關 Andy Cutler 的DMSA 及 Alpha Lipoic Acid 之排水銀方法的中文資料, 謝謝 myson727

67#
發表於 12-1-27 16:47 |只看該作者
我個仔,約一歲半左右 (2007),發覺他行為同其他小朋友有大不同,開始特別留意!
例如:喜歡數目字、英文字、排車、玩開門關門、反轉玩具車車輪玩之類等。(但有語言、欠缺眼神交流、固執。)
因有BB關係,足兩歲 (2007),我安排就讀幼兒班,並通知校長、老師,他的行為有異、及已自行安排到評估中心,接受評估。評估為 (兩歲四個月,2008):懷疑自閉症傾向,或亞氏保加症。
期間,本人一直有安排訓練給小兒,如:言語治療、感覺統合治療、社交小組、幼兒訓練、私人上門幼兒訓練等。
隨即向社會福利署,排期申請兼收位 (I 位),於2008年9月至2010年8月 (兩年),入讀K1-K2 (I 位)。
再於2010 年初,因搬遷理由,向社會福利署申請由兼收位 (I 位)轉為早期訓練位 (E位)。並於2010年9月就讀早期訓練位 (E位)及在另一所普通幼稚園重讀K2。
2011年6月,到兒童精神科覆診時,再被評為亞氏保加症。
2011年7月,因在早期訓練E位,各表現良好,提早完結課程。畢業前,還進行一次智能評估,結果為12X分。
2011年9月,只就讀普通幼稚園K3。並無使用其他社會支援。(而早前安排的訓練,只删減至私人上門幼兒訓練。)
其實,經過這幾年訓練,他大致上與其他小朋友無異,甚至他K3的班主任也察覺不到。
我都好開心,可以喺度分享。大家一齊努力,共勉之。

68#
發表於 12-1-30 23:05 |只看該作者
FatCatCat 發表於 12-1-27 16:47
例如:喜歡數目字、英文字 ...

很替你高興,亦多謝分享。

69#
發表於 12-2-1 11:18 |只看該作者
回復 HgI 的帖子

昨日,幫亞仔抽血驗"營養- 脂肪酸及氨基酸"及再驗屎,有report再分享。

70#
發表於 12-2-4 10:58 |只看該作者
ABA 3 days a week, weekly OT (including SI) , ST, PST, Acupuncture, Social Group, Attention Class, home training and playing in the park.  These are what we provided to my daughter since she was 2 yr. 7 months.  We consulted with our doctor from time to time to see if our training was on the right track.  

She was a borderline ASD case at 2 yr. 7 months.  It has been 1.5 years now, and she had great improvement.  She goes to a normal kindergarten, but is little bit behind.  So we still need to think of ways to reduce her gap between normal children.

Some believe bio-medical really helps.

Add oil!  There is hope!

71#
發表於 12-2-4 23:00 |只看該作者
回復 FatCatCat 的帖子

替你高興!  可否介紹你的私人上門幼兒訓練?  感謝!

72#
發表於 12-2-5 22:38 |只看該作者
FatCatCat 發表於 12-1-27 16:47
例如:喜歡數目字、英文字 ...
Hi FatCatCat,
你的仔仔情況真使人十分鼓舞! 可否pm你的私人上門幼兒訓練導師contact 我呢? 價錢係幾多呢?

我仔都有一星期一次上門ST, 一星期五日每次三個鐘針對A仔的私人S位, 再一星期兩次針灸, 同將會在逢星期六的社交小組, 同家居訓練, 不過阿仔在家特別扭計, 好唔合作, 好想睇下有冇好有經驗又有教開A仔的私人上門幼兒訓練導師可以在家教授, 希望可令阿仔的進度加快就好了

73#
發表於 12-2-5 22:44 |只看該作者
回復 reb818 的帖子

Hi reb818, which acupuncture did u try? Do u think a great help or big difference before & after treatment?

74#
發表於 12-2-6 01:03 |只看該作者
In our case, the difference is obvious in the first few months, then the improvement becomes steady.  

First 7 months at Baptist University, Dr. 尤傳香, twice weekly.  In the first few months, my daughter had obvious improvement in awareness, response, interaction and pro-activeness.  The treatment remained at 13 needles on the head all the time.  The effect was not so noticeble in the last few months.  Since Baptist is too far for me, I switched to Wanchai, Dr. Cheung (same as you).

At Dr. Cheung, she applies more needles, and my daughter improved a lot in the initial months again.  It has been 4 months now.  She does not need to go twice a week anymore.  She only goes once a week, and I did not notice any regression.  The improvement has been steady.  Her interaction and social skills are much better.

Dr. Cheung - it has been 4 months now.  She applies needles  

75#
發表於 12-2-6 09:59 |只看該作者
回復 reb818 的帖子

Thanks reb818, comparing Dr 尤 & Dr Cheung, which one you think the improvement is much noticable?
Besides, how you think about ABA training? Your son attend 3 days but how many hrs for each section? Do u think it can much improve your son social skill & response? Other than 3 hrs a day intensive training at private "s" class, I am considering which give my son ABA training as well

Can u pm me your ABA training info? Thanks a lot!

76#
發表於 12-2-6 16:11 |只看該作者
Both doctors are good.  For us Dr. 尤 gave my daughter a good start.  At Dr. Cheung, the improvement comes faster.  Maybe it's because my daughter turned 4 this Sept.  At this age, expressive language and conversation exchange are much better.

ABA - 3 days each week, 3 hours each day.  This is the minimum hours.  As it is one-on-one teaching, the effectiveness is higher than group teaching.  You will notice the improvement quickly.  The program is also tailor-made for your child.  First they train the child to follow instructions and to comply to the therapist (compliance).  After this has been achieved, many things can be taught.  Parents can use this method at home, and teaching will become easier.  For teaching response, it is very effective.

For social skills, ABA has its limitations, as it is one-on-one training with an adult.  If you go to the centre, they can arrange some programs to interact with other kids, but it is still limited.  They will teach your child social language, which is what they need in playing with other kids.

The downside of ABA is if the child cannot generalize (應用) what was learned, it will become 死記.  Also if the child's cognitive level is not high, improvement will be seen, but don't expect miracles to happen.  ABA will break down the tasks in small steps and teach your child step by step.  The child will learn much easier that way.

77#
發表於 12-2-7 23:34 |只看該作者
回復 reb818 的帖子

Hi reb818, Thanks a lot for your valuable info!
Got your pm info as well, thks!

78#
發表於 12-2-8 00:00 |只看該作者
近這星期覺得阿仔好似醒左, 反應快左, 好似打左支強心針,
但是今日唔知點解佢玩眼的自我刺激行為(如向上向側反白眼, 玩門並追視門的開合, 來回望住TV櫃角跑來跑去等) 又係多左, 心裡好擔心....

一有無聊的時間就玩呢啲, 是否一定唔可以令佢有無聊的時間呢? 好想有多啲時間教佢令佢無法感到無聊, 但始終要工作, 真係好難做到....到底呢啲行為大個係米會真的消失呢? 心裡真係每日有太多問號......

79#
發表於 12-2-8 01:05 |只看該作者
You can consult your OT.   These are sensory integration related problems.  Jumping on the trampoline helps.

I have gone through what you are going through now.  I remember I felt very lost at first, too.  Just consult all the therapists - OT, ST, PST.  Ask them everything you don't understand and ask them the solution.  Read lots of books, research on the Internet, attend seminars and talk to experienced parents.  

I consult with a doctor from time to time, and she will evaluate if our training was on the right track.  I think that helped me a lot mentally, as I knew I  had a coach and that I am doing the right thing for my daughter.

Cheer up!

80#
發表於 12-2-8 19:02 |只看該作者

回覆:hcily 的帖子

很認同你觀點,只要他將來有能力照顧自己,他是可以用自己方式去生活。但人都是不可離群獨處(小兒k1讀緊i位,但無同小朋友有真正交流只是跟隨小朋友尾一起跑),我現在想找一些社交班給他這方面的支援!

‹ 上一主題|下一主題