搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 St. Clare's VS RC
樓主: msz006
go

St. Clare's VS RC [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 11-11-21 13:46 |只看該作者
Hi Hehe1016:

Thanks for the info. If I have more info, I will post it here. Just wonder whether there are any bus route for the kowloon west side. I was wondering as if we gather enough students at the Kowloon West side, I wonder whether there will be any "補母車" take the order.

22#
發表於 11-11-23 00:31 |只看該作者
I guess the competition is so keen this year so the offer letter stated "we will take it as an indication that you are surrendering the school place at St. Clare's Primary School for opting to stay in the Central Allocation System of the EDB."

Sadly my girl didn't get allocated for St. Paul in the 1st round so now I'm really worry if I decide to stay for 2nd round allocation and St. Clare's will cancel my seat....

Wondering if you remembered having the same sentence included in your offer letter?

Many thanks.

原帖由 cmchang0927 於 11-11-19 14:19 發表
I don't think it means giving up the p1 central allocation...........
But if enrol for the central allocation, the Education Department ll inform the school......
In my case, I received a letter from  ...

23#
發表於 11-11-23 00:37 |只看該作者
I m sorry that my letter didn't have the same statement as yr letter....
So I think as this yr's competition is so keen, they just want ppl to give up the lucky draw....
Btw, which school do u want to put in yr form for first choice and which district are u in?
原帖由 3A1Y 於 11-11-23 00:31 發表
I guess the competition is so keen this year so the offer letter stated "we will take it as an indication that you are surrendering the school place at St. Clare's Primary School for opting to stay in ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題