搜索
教育王國 討論區 蘇浙小學(全日) 蘇浙小學的家長到敎統局投訴
發新帖
查看: 5284|回覆: 12
go

蘇浙小學的家長到敎統局投訴 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-11-15 22:02 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
      聽說有蘇浙小學的家長到敎統局投訴有老師針對學生,在測驗時出口術,故意影響學生的分數,在上學年四年級時已因此令英文老師轉班,到今年五年級有新的老師接手,更變本加勵!

同學與同學之間的欺凌已十分嚴重,至令小朋友生病不能上學,老師加入來欺凌學生,而且是長期的,怎麼攪呢?蘇浙怎樣保持其聲譽呢?
   2    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-11-16 16:01 |只看該作者
原帖由 Watakchauwat 於 11-11-15 22:02 發表
      聽說有蘇浙小學的家長到敎統局投訴有老師針對學生,在測驗時出口術,故意影響學生的分數,在上學年四年級時已因此令英文老師轉班,到今年五年級有新的老師接手,更變本加勵!

同學與同學 ...

唔好嚇我, 我仔出年升小一, 但我都聽過英文老師好偏心(我最唔鍾意Ms Tabi ...肥果個).  

有無高班家長可提供資料?

[ 本帖最後由 Ching_Mammy 於 11-11-17 10:47 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 11-11-17 04:53 |只看該作者
I do not think what was heard was true.  The teachers are very nice.  You have their contact no to talk and understand the progress of the children.

I think so far this is a very good school and the children are highly discipline.

4#
發表於 11-11-19 01:35 |只看該作者
同學與同學之間的欺凌已十分嚴重,至令小朋友生病不能上學,老師加入來欺凌學生.......sorry, I don't believe this is true.  I know a number of KCS primary students, what I see is harmony and friendship among the students and teachers.

5#
發表於 11-11-21 15:53 |只看該作者
從來未聽過, ms. tabi 都係好好人的...奇怪.

6#
發表於 11-12-20 08:25 |只看該作者
we heard about the story.

in fact the parents of the boy complainted to 敎統局 are big big monster parents themselves we ever seen in this school for last 10 years (i am parents too)

last year, a classmate draw a nice visual arts homework(with high mark) without his name on it, teacher delivered back homework and asked who own this homework ? then that boy (with monster parents) lied and said it belonged to him.

then the real owner of the picture found this latter on, and asked this 'boy' why do you steal my homework ? we can understand in this situation, it is not abnormal for the owner to ask this que and use the word 'steal', right ?

then..... the boy go back home and tell his mom and dad, the second day, these parents go inside the classroom when teacher is not here, the father stay outside the door to make sure no adult/teacher go in, the mother accused all classmate and ask how can they use the word 'steal', then she forced every every classmate line up on a que, to apologize and say sorry to her boy one by one,  the classmate feel so insulted (they are just P4) but forced to do so. when teacher come back of course very angry.

then the other insulted classmate go back home to tell their parents again, these parents together complaint to school, and even report to police but police say cannot help. then all parents wrote a letter to say they do not want to be in the same class with this boy, the school talk to monster parent who refuse to leave the school, school found cannot expel this boy, as a compromise the school from that moment 'do not allow' any parents go inside the school in classtime.

this is why you may find now we parents cannot visit the school duing classtime.

so in fact it is this monster parents 欺凌 so many P4 pupils last year, but they twist the story and complaint to 敎統局.

you would not surprised to see this monster parents keep complaining/send fax to school, teacher.... every 1 or 2 days on every mini issue and give big trouble and pressure to teacher, student, school. we know these stories too but just not want to cover here.

we are not in same class but we know this through other parents and teachers

a few weeks ago, the monster parent choose to move his boy to another school.

點評

leng1999  They went off? Fantastic! I agree that KCS is very peaceful and teachers are generally good and kind to students. Good to send off Monster parents   發表於 12-6-18 17:34

7#
發表於 11-12-22 16:57 |只看該作者
wow~
怪唔之得忽然年中出通告禁俾家長上堂入課室啦!(雖然我覺家長在上課期時間可入班房確唔係太好)

8#
發表於 11-12-22 17:16 |只看該作者
eee~~ 開鋪的樓主第一次鋪文,好新的哩!
anyway, 高興有機會讓我知多d
(其實KCS 較少呢D GOSSIP 野聽...較風平浪靜啊~)  

9#
發表於 11-12-23 14:23 |只看該作者
請問是香港人嗎?  

10#
發表於 11-12-23 15:25 |只看該作者
回復 Ching_Mammy 的帖子

指 monster pa & ma? 恩, 好似…唔肯定係咪…

11#
發表於 12-6-21 08:33 |只看該作者
reply to : leng1999  

yes, that boy already went to a primary school in YauMaTei last December

12#
發表於 12-9-7 01:34 |只看該作者

回覆:蘇浙小學的家長到敎統局投訴

我D女讀左5年都ok呀,老師都好好人,英文老師都係,我D女日日講我聽係學校既事,無講過D老師會玩針對喎,我2女都有話我知邊個同學蝦佢或蝦同學,咁我同班主任講左件事,好快就解決左,又一齊玩過

13#
發表於 12-9-21 17:39 |只看該作者
http://www.mcmug.org/card/missu.jpg[/img]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題