用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 TSL 2nd Interview, 是否已於今天完成?
發新帖
查看: 6408|回覆: 18
go

TSL 2nd Interview, 是否已於今天完成? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-11-5 17:21 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
請問各位家長, TSL 2nd Interview是否已於今天完成?  可以分享一吓面試內容嗎?
   20    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-11-5 19:34 |只看該作者
我仔講到一舊舊!但佢同我講要睇圖講故事,佢竟然同老師講"我唔識講故事!"我真係嘔幾捅血!!我未試過因為考小一鬧佢,今次真係忍唔住!因為KTS佢又係唔肯講四格故事,話因為唔知圖中個小朋友叫咩名!我果次都話唔緊要,教返佢要點答點講!點知佢今次又係咁,我真係好嬲呀!是但答啲都好丫!TSL 一直係我1St choice, 今次無機會喇!

[ 本帖最後由 Michelle_Hung 於 11-11-5 19:36 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 11-11-5 21:55 |只看該作者

回覆 1# Michelle_Hung 的文章

My daughter said that the teacher gave her a picture and asked her to tell a story in English.  My daughter also said that she could not think of a story simply based on one picture.  So the teacher asked her just to describe it.

My daughter also mentioned the following :

1.  Tell a story in Chinese based on a picture (in addition to the English one)

2.  Read a few sentences in Chinese and then answer the questions asked by the teacher

3.  Read a few sentences in English and then answer the questions asked by the teacher

4.  Pattern

5.  Listen to English instruction to tidy up something

6.  Group games

4#
發表於 11-11-5 22:36 |只看該作者
我仔仔話幾個人一組先玩左集體遊戲:

1) 每人手持一支匙羮, 裝住一個乒乓波行路
2) 有一個遊戲係將D Pizza放響個廚師帽上面 (但我未見過類似的遊戲)

玩完遊戲就要答問題, 響班房裡面日有幾張桌子,逐張輪流去答問題:

1) 用中文問名字
2) 學校裡最好朋友的名字
3) 最喜愛的食物
4) 我仔仔答最鍾意食PIZZA, 老師就問"如果只得一塊PIZZA, 但你和好朋友都好肚餓, 咁你會點做?"

5) 用英文問名字
6) 老師SHOW左一幅圖畫, 裡面有好多種唔同的動物做緊唔同野, 老師要我仔仔用英文去描述, e.g.
There is a hippo in the river.
A tiger is catching three rabbits.
There are three chicks on the grass.
An elephant is walking on the grass.

7) 用中文說出指令, 要我仔仔:
-- 摺好手巾仔, 然後將手巾仔放回手巾盒
-- 疊齊幾本練習簿
-- 將原子筆、水筆放回筆袋

8) 6+3 = ?

9) 老師叫佢讀左D句子然後問佢問題

10) 有幾幅圖, 每幅圖都有個天秤, 每邊有一款水果, 一邊重, 一邊輕, 老師問我仔仔每個天秤哪一款水果重D

[ 本帖最後由 teaflower 於 11-11-6 00:16 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 11-11-5 22:58 |只看該作者
呀老細中英文都係同老師講唔識講故事,老師無叫佢describe, 同佢講never mind就叫佢去隔離檯!所以哩兩張檯佢都無答嘢,如果老師叫佢describe應該無死得咁應! 同埋佢話pattern佢都搵唔到佢心目的答案,死得lu! 佢有講過"mushroom", 但我聽極聽唔明!

6#
發表於 11-11-5 23:15 |只看該作者
我個囡IN完出黎塊面黑黑好嬲甘, 我都已經知發生物事, 所以我無問佢...... 我林應該衰左LAW......

7#
發表於 11-11-5 23:22 |只看該作者
亞女話有stage a - e

Stage a 係比幅圖佢,用英文講故事。佢話有找不同地方,有兩個stage 係用英文,其他用中文。

其實in到今時今日,佢已經無哂耐性話我知in咗咩,我亦不太想問。大家都很累了。

8#
發表於 11-11-5 23:29 |只看該作者
My daughter can only describe she needs to tell a story in English and in Chinese according to the picture. The teacher also asks what is her favorite food and what if her friend is hungry. My daughter said she has all the answer corrected as she saw the teacher putting down a tick on each question she is being asked

9#
發表於 11-11-6 00:43 |只看該作者
個面試真係幾有挑戰性!  50分鐘要答咁多問題, 大家嘅小朋友都好叻! 辛苦哂!

10#
發表於 11-11-6 01:46 |只看該作者
teaflower,你小朋友好叻呀!我小朋友都記唔倒咁多問題。但係佢所講嘅,都同你小朋友講嘅一樣。
不過佢話老師要佢喺兩幅圖畫裡面搵五個錯處。

11#
發表於 11-11-7 00:58 |只看該作者
My daughter told me the followings:Group games - kids were divided into 2 groups, content same as what teaflower mentioned
Individual
- find the differences
- Eng story-telling with a picture (same as teaflower's son)
- pattern
- read Chin sentences
- organise stuff (same as teaflower said)
- draw strange animals (anyone did this? is it true?)

But she didn't mention the questions like maths, name of your friend, etc. Let me ask her again.

12#
發表於 11-11-7 02:52 |只看該作者
阿女話講故事係用中文,有找不同;配對;問今日係星期幾;其他同大家講的一樣,不過無數學題。

13#
發表於 11-11-7 10:14 |只看該作者
My gal told us more or less the same with you all. It's a busy 2nd interview. I do also believe that TSL uses some of the logic questions to differentiate gifted children. e.g., an arrow pointing "N", an arrow pointing "S", an arrow pointing "E", an arrow pointing SE", where is the next arrow pointing?

We met the vice principal and he told us "accidentally" their selection criteria :

"歡迎你地今日黎到我地學校, 你地應該為你地既仔女感到自豪, 我地今日2ND INT 就係要係小朋友之中, 搵最叻..."

Then the vice principal stopped for a second and continued by :

"搵最適合入讀本校的小朋友入讀."

We understood the competition is extremely keen and the most suitable pupils to TSL are no surprise - the smartest kids.

Anyhow, we had TSL & SFA 2nd interviews on last Sat. Parents are complaining SFA's test was too difficult for 5 yrs old kids, my thinking is both 2nd interviews are on the same level of difficulty aiming at picking the most "suitable" kids to the schools.

14#
發表於 11-11-7 10:43 |只看該作者
本人發覺Second Interview的小朋友都是又乖又醒目, 跟 First Interview 時好像不同級數.  很多家長用英語來同小朋友日常對話呢!

15#
發表於 11-11-7 11:24 |只看該作者
原帖由 TYYC 於 11-11-7 10:14 發表
My gal told us more or less the same with you all. It's a busy 2nd interview. I do also believe that TSL uses some of the logic questions to differentiate gifted children. e.g., an arrow pointing "N", ...

我係見訓導主任, 佢話係從3千幾個小孩揀500個出來再SECOND INTERVIEW. 所以呢班小朋友都好叻, 叫我地無論結果係點, 都唔好罵佢地. 因為佢地都好叻.

呢間學校的SECOND IN 的安排唔錯, 先俾小朋友玩下遊戲RELAX下, 跟住先係學術性的問題, 最後就係同小朋友傾計, 到走仲有糖食添, 咁小朋友無咁大壓力.

而家長分享會的輪候都安排得好好.

16#
發表於 11-11-7 11:49 |只看該作者
原帖由 TYYC 於 11-11-7 10:14 發表
My gal told us more or less the same with you all. It's a busy 2nd interview. I do also believe that TSL uses some of the logic questions to differentiate gifted children. e.g., an arrow pointing "N", ...

It's true! after we came home I tried to ask my boy to draw a picture about the interview ( he likes drawing and hates my keep asking him questions). He told me what he did in all the 5 sections finally.

I do think the test is not easy for a 5 years old child, especailly the "arrow" one. If my boy's description about the question is correct, I can't tell the correct answer also. My boy said he thought all the answer choices given is "wrong" and he believed that there is "printing error"! So he drew an "answer" and circle it! so creative...

Anyway after he told me all the questions and his answers of the interview I told him that he did really good! He loves TSL and I told him if he really loves the school, we will try to appy in June again, mommy will always support him!

17#
發表於 11-11-7 13:02 |只看該作者
我個女話講故事同找錯處都有時間限制?!佢仲話得一張圖畫,好難作野. 所以講故事只是講得幾句同找錯處只係找到四個喎! 唔知真定假?

[ 本帖最後由 doctorleung 於 11-11-7 13:03 編輯 ]

18#
發表於 11-11-8 01:08 |只看該作者
Seriously, even you know what those questions are at this moment, how do you know what answers our child gave at that moment。 but one thing is certain that our child had done their best during the interview and we should be proud of them。the selected 500 childern went through a tough time to beat the other 3300 childern for the 2nd interview。 it is not easy。平常心啦

19#
發表於 11-11-8 01:21 |只看該作者
One interesting thing to share. My child just told me that each kid was given 2 sheets (1st pg - Group A-E for test, written with "Do not turn over"; 2nd pg - marks of the child, just tick and cross) during the interview. They had to pass to the teacher of each group and the teacher had asked the kids not to read the marks on 2nd pg before. My child said most kids in her group took a look on their marks when the teachers didn't see them. Do your kids mention about this?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題