用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 有無人參加過Amazing kids learning centre?
發新帖
查看: 1736|回覆: 7
go

有無人參加過Amazing kids learning centre? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-11-2 14:08 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
有朋友介紹呢間centre幾好,見到就黎有x'mas的活動想帶小朋友試下!
   0    0    0    0
[size=large]嵐嵐寫真集 :-o  :-o  :-o

2#
發表於 11-11-2 21:20 |只看該作者
呢間麻麻地,價$又不是平,問過師資..佢地答得唔清唔楚,試過一堂冇再上了,我寧願選九龍城嗰邊好D!個人意見不喜勿插!

3#
發表於 11-11-2 22:23 |只看該作者
但我個朋友的comment都好好, 話d老師都好專業, 教得好好.
[size=large]嵐嵐寫真集 :-o  :-o  :-o

4#
發表於 11-11-2 22:25 |只看該作者
我個女今年係九龍塘果間同埋呢間都讀過緊,佢比較喜歡呢間個英文老師,因為佢話好好人好開心.  而我都覺得幾好 每次落堂老師都會好詳細講返佢的情況.  另外,我見佢有好多普通話獎盃. 如果我的女兒不是K3 我都想試下 (為有等妹妹試).  現在我女兒正積極準備2nd Interview.  希望我的意見可以幫到你. 謝謝!

5#
發表於 11-11-2 23:30 |只看該作者
My yonger son is taking the PTW class.  He likes it very much and the teacher is experienced.  My elder son is taking the Creative Writing class.  His writing has improved a lot at school since he joined the class.  I am very satisfied with this centre.  Highly recommend!

6#
發表於 11-11-3 10:48 |只看該作者
StellaBB,

Are you referring to the Amazing Kids in Austin Tower, Jordan?

If so, my 2 sons are having lessons there.  I think their teachers are quite good and experienced.

Unlike some centres where all those so-called "NET" are just Indians who speak so-so English (My elder son joined some other centres when he was smaller), their English teachers are really native speakers.

I also like the JELIC program.  In fact I've searched for this program for years when my elder son was small -- eventually can locate this center which is not too far away.  My elder son is now addicted to this program!

So far my 2 boys are enjoying classes there.  My elder son was also awarded 2 championships and 1 2nd runner-up for a speech competition during the past weekend  

Hope the above info helps.

7#
發表於 11-11-3 12:39 |只看該作者
My daughter is having both Putonghua and English Trinity Class at this centre.  Having joined the classes for several months, I found that my girl has improved quite a lot and being more confident in speaking both Putonghua and English.  The teachers there are also quite experienced and patience in teaching young kids.

Being encouraged and trained by the putonghua teacher, she also joined a speech competition in putonghua and got a 優異獎 last weekend.  This is very encouraging because she used to be quite shy in public speaking before.

I also think the x'mas class is quite good and comprehensive and am considering to join some of them.

8#
發表於 11-11-8 13:56 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題