用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際英文幼稚園 SC K3 家長 - P1 申請 - 吹水加油站!!!
樓主: joeyxlma
go

SC K3 家長 - P1 申請 - 吹水加油站!!! [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 11-12-3 11:40 |只看該作者
原帖由 hecabb 於 11-12-2 22:47 發表
Hi SC mommies,

i'm a SC K2 parent~ Congrats for those have DSS/private offer, as well as got DG 2nd in! Your son/ daughter should be very smart and all of you should put a lot of effort to bring up y ...

I can only say - try your best to get as much excellent as you can. if not full excellent, still need to get excellent on the key items, if possible.

The DSS/ private school never said their selection criteria. We also did not know how they rated each aspect. But interview performance, for sure, is the core one.

42#
發表於 11-12-4 11:42 |只看該作者
bb@wonderland,
Thanks for the advise!

Wish all SC boys and girls a good offer for P1~~

原帖由 bb@wonderland 於 11-12-3 11:40 發表

I can only say - try your best to get as much excellent as you can. if not full excellent, still need to get excellent on the key items, if possible.

The DSS/ private school never said their selec ...

43#
發表於 11-12-6 09:39 |只看該作者
Hi Hecabb,

I think primary school not really look into school report when selecting kid to enter second round. Imagine there are thousand of applications, how to shortlist candidates from those piles of paperworks. Selection crteria for the first round is highly refecting by kids performance during first interview. Moreover, as you said, I think 95%+ the school report get all excellent for K2 second Semester for all KG.

But for second round, as already shortlisted few hundred out, I think the school report as well as the documents you submitted may somehow affect the decision for the final pick, for those kid performed the same during second in.

FYI, this year, many schools either not accept profile (e.g. SFA, TSL) or restrict the number of pages (CKY, DGJS) so I guess many paperworks are acutally not really helpful.

Enjoy the K2 life .. the primary school battle is not funny !

原帖由 hecabb 於 11-12-2 22:47 發表
Hi SC mommies,

i'm a SC K2 parent~ Congrats for those have DSS/private offer, as well as got DG 2nd in! Your son/ daughter should be very smart and all of you should put a lot of effort to bring up y ...

44#
發表於 11-12-6 18:45 |只看該作者
Angelakibb, thanks for your advise~ Yes, I can imaging how hard to play the game next year (especially for girls...), what I can do for my daughter is get her well prepared and perform at her best, but I'm sure god will prepare a good school for her if we already try our best~

I saw you and some other mommies share in the other thread for DGJS, although DGJS is not my wish school but I love to view the thread as all of you are so kind tO share the information and express feeling which help me to get prepare mentally for next year~

I wish you all good luck!

45#
發表於 11-12-20 21:33 |只看該作者
Feeling so relief!
Though my girl is not accepted by DGJS, but I really think so is doing good!

46#
發表於 11-12-20 22:44 |只看該作者
回復 joeyxlma 的帖子

Joeyxlma,
We have already done our best.  There should be no regrets no matter what the result is.   We should be proud of our kid's performance in the past few months.  As Christmas is coming, let's give our little one a big surprise.  

Btw, I read from other posts, your girl have offers from other good schools.  which one are u going to take?

47#
發表於 11-12-25 16:31 |只看該作者
Considerting and initially like KTS more, each of them has own merits.
How about you?

BTW, any comments for KTS?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題