教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 喇沙拔萃如何取捨?
樓主: siufu
go

喇沙拔萃如何取捨? [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 04-12-8 18:54 |只看該作者

Re: 喇沙拔萃如何取捨?

puibb 寫道:
你親人想租41區單位?喇沙新門口(界限街)傍的屋苑(如根德閣、碧華花園)是41區,但喇沙對面街的屋苑、還有太子道西和亞皆老街的屋苑,都是34區,要查清楚呀!
如果想租細單位,便想想九龍城或廣播到吧!

唔係呀麻! 你話太子道西即法國醫院對面果o的屋係34區! 我個friend上年剛剛搬到這裡重話諗住同個女抽MCS tim! 而家佢咪好大wok?

42#
發表於 04-12-9 03:37 |只看該作者

[url=http://www.centamap.com/cent/index.htm ]http://www.centamap.com/cent/index.htm [/url]
係呢個網睇下便知係邊區!
做人至緊要開開心心 :-D

43#
發表於 04-12-9 09:21 |只看該作者

BAMBI

個度真係34 ,對面就 41 ! 但住 41 都唔係必中架。呢個地方好多租,借地止,真正住都未必抽得到架!

隨緣啦 !
Msma

44#
發表於 04-12-9 13:37 |只看該作者

哦! 我'鄧'佢慘o者, 佢重以為執到荀野.

45#
發表於 04-12-9 13:40 |只看該作者

bambi

咁又唔好咁灰。34都有協因同聖羅撒架嗎。都好好架 !
Msma

46#
發表於 04-12-9 23:51 |只看該作者

mother-wendy 寫道:
各位 La Salle & DPS 家長,

請問這兩間學校是用甚麼教學方法教出這麼有自信的學生?
可否分享一下?

It involves more than good teaching methods.  

Other schools can copy the curriculum, use the same text books, organize the same activites...  but they can never replicate the tradition and the culture of both schools.  Once a boy obtains the title of a "DB仔" or "喇沙仔", he immediately inherits the tradition of the schools.  There are many successful old boys for them to follow.  Isn't it nice to have 黃霑and 李小龍 to be your 師兄?

The culture makes them dare to try.  For example, when DBS decided to go DSS last year, their head boy led a protest in school against the school authority.  The schools in fact encourage such a culture.  If the students dare to try, the school dares to support.  

Moreover, they're always proud of their schools.  They want to make it better by performing better themselves.  Some may think the students or even the old boys are very childish, like singing school songs in public.  Hey, not many people will have the privilege to do so.  Once you're in it, it's in your blood.

47#
發表於 04-12-10 12:55 |只看該作者

Hi BillyM,

Thanks for sharing.  I am afraid I will never get an answer unless my boy becomes a "DB boy" or "La Salle Boy", but its unlikely, coz he is already P3 and both school are far far away from my home.

Cheers

48#
發表於 04-12-10 13:39 |只看該作者

請問打左 個地址之後, 係邊到睇到係邊區呀??

thanks!
多謝am 幫我搵個好英o既buzz 呀! 特此鳴謝!!!

49#
發表於 04-12-11 01:48 |只看該作者

Even the La Salle moms that I know are proud of being a La Salle mom.  It is true that they have to spend extra time to help their kids to study, but they know that the time is not wasted.  

Don't rule out the possibilities.  Your kid may consider La Salle College or DBS for secondary school.  That's where the "quality eduction" is.

And I always stress that not all "famous schools" are the same.  Some of them can't develop a kid at all.  All they know is to make the tests and exams ultra difficult.  La Salle or DBS is not that type of school.  They can really develop the kids.

mother-wendy 寫道:
Hi BillyM,

Thanks for sharing.  I am afraid I will never get an answer unless my boy becomes a "DB boy" or "La Salle Boy", but its unlikely, coz he is already P3 and both school are far far away from my home.

Cheers

50#
發表於 04-12-14 18:30 |只看該作者

deleted
‹ 上一主題|下一主題