用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ICS winter/autumn uniform for sale?
發新帖
查看: 1812|回覆: 4
go

ICS winter/autumn uniform for sale?

發表於 11-9-23 10:42 |顯示全部帖子
Both Kindergarten and Elementary ones are needed.  If you have, please pm and leave the approx. size of each item (size no. or good for kids at what grade or size), price and preferably contact no.  Thanks!

發表於 11-9-27 11:31 |顯示全部帖子
Usually, the PA will organize to gather used school uniforms to pass to other parents once a year. You may pick up what you need at the Shek Mun campus after the Walkathon. (This year is Oct 22.)

b.rgds,

發表於 11-9-28 09:32 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for the info.  I'm new to this school so there are lots of things I need to know and learn: )

Do u know if the 2nd hand uniform available after the Walkathon usually not very new and many parents are interested in?(assuming given up by students after using for some years but not only one year/season as I expect)  If this is the case, I'd better not wait until that and buy new ones for my kids.  

BTW, do u know if the Walkathon usually lasts for the whole day starting from ? to ? or kindergarten kids are expected to join the afternoon session only?  Wonder if I need to cancel some extracurricular classes in the morning.

發表於 11-9-28 10:35 |顯示全部帖子
I haven't checked the used uniforms myself so I am not sure if they are new or not. Sometimes, the PA will also put the used uniforms outside of the hall during the Parents Forum night. You may look out for the next Parents Forum too or better yet ask the PA representative directly if there are any uniforms available this year.

Last year's Walkathon is in the morning and the Fall Festival is ~1pm. I would definitely go for the Fall Festival in the campus as there are many fun games for the kids and prizes for them. You may leave any time you like. If I were you, I would skip some classes. It's like going to a carnival. So there is a lot of fun for the kids.

發表於 11-9-30 12:28 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for your info.!  

This school and staff are excellent while unfortunately the school bus is the worst I've ever come across among my experience with 6 different school bus companies contracted with 6 schools in the past....