搜索
教育王國 討論區 自閉寶寶 識答, 但從來唔問問題
查看: 3235|回覆: 34
go

識答, 但從來唔問問題

發表於 11-9-19 16:28 |顯示全部帖子
我個仔5歲, 你問佢咩問題佢都識答, 但從來唔問問題, 係咪有點奇怪?

發表於 11-9-19 17:04 |顯示全部帖子
我個A仔小時候都從來唔問野, 不過而家5歲識問what, where, when, how, 但仲未識問 why.

發表於 11-9-19 17:11 |顯示全部帖子

回復 1# kelvin_hmlau 的帖子

咁你0個個好叻呀...你點教到佢識問問題...請教下...

發表於 11-9-19 21:56 |顯示全部帖子
其實最奇怪既係如果佢從來唔問野,又點能做到問咩都識答呢?!靠自學?!

究竟你問咩問題?佢平時學習既模式是怎樣?

原帖由 laicherry1030 於 11-9-19 16:28 發表
我個仔5歲, 你問佢咩問題佢都識答, 但從來唔問問題, 係咪有點奇怪?

發表於 11-9-19 23:04 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 4# laicherry1030 的文章

可能他會否只是死記問題與答案, 而根本未真正"領會" 問題?

假如未"真正"識答問題, 何來會識問呢?

有冇試過自己讀書時期, 有些學科根本唔明阿sir講咩, 即使阿sir問大家有咩問題, 自己都唔知點去問問題...[心想, 我都唔識, 點知問你咩問題呢, 阿sir?]

所以, 要打好基礎, 真正領會, 才懂問問題...不然, prompting問問題, 也一樣死記, 沒有意思...等於正常小朋友"唸口黃"背詩, 其實係咪真係明及理解, who knows?

識問問題, 其實都去到幾叻0既層面...識問與識答的能力, 兩者是掛鉤的

[ 本帖最後由 conconma 於 11-9-20 00:07 編輯 ]

發表於 11-9-20 00:07 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 5# laicherry1030 的文章

Dear laicherry,

I think u have asked one of the best question among this group section.
Dont you know just saying why my kid never asked a question could already involve a lot of areas over development disorder. Questionning involves speech, sensory, attention, social activity /environment, intellectual quotation, memory, logic, emotion/feeling. Asking a question ( not robotically) already could lead to a great study over brain functioning.
Kelvin_hmlau's question is right. In questioning, easiest is yes or yes not, then yes or no, true or false, by then who, then where, then what, and when. How & why are more advanced.
Go back to the main pt, asking a question of course requires a speech skill (which already involve in expression, understanding & execution, memory & logic of wording), sensory ( the concept of myself to the world - from yr own body to the environment), attention ( recognition of a problem or an uncertainty), social ( the concept of a questioner, questionee & the issue, the relation hierarchy of the questioner & questionee), intellectual quotation (understand that there is an issue, and what it relates to), memory (past experience that he/she came across to raise a question), logic (understand there is a sequence of incidence, and also there is a sequence of relation such as "where" means a place) emotion & feelings - understand the incidence will have an impact to the questioner.
So, questionning involves a lot of brain functioning skills to a person even he might not have a development disorder could come into trouble. Missing a part could already violate the nature of questionning.
So, conconma 's reply I think is adequate. If he can ask and reply to a question, the skill of him is already very high. Going back, you should help your kid to raise his development level, by then, he will ask an adequate question. I agree training a kid to raise a question has no pt.
I remember there is a wisdom from a Chinese New Year mahjong film from Andy Lau. One's conduct in playing mahjong will improve once a person's conduct improves.
My son is close to 5, he has no problem in questioning skills in how & why from he is 4-4.5, but i never teach him about questioning. Again, no need to compare, go for your skill training, it will bring yr kid improvement in questioning skills.

發表於 11-9-20 00:24 |顯示全部帖子

回復 1# LPYdad1 的帖子

I totally agree with you!

發表於 11-9-20 00:31 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 2# LPYdad1 的文章

佩服佩服! 你絕對係一個有深度0既學者...

發表於 11-9-20 10:07 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 6# laicherry1030 的文章

我的經驗係言語治療會係問問題的"技術"上幫到忙.

但係最難的係問問題的"技巧" - 係適當時間問, 問得合理.

例子1: 你地換晒衫, 準備出門, 佢問你去邊度呀? - 問得好!

例子2: 佢問你呢樣係乜, 其實佢已經知道, 你勉強答佢, 但佢仲重複問 - 就O晒嘴啦! 呢樣野就係治療師成日攞d 圖咭/物件問的結果. 用RDI 術語就係prompt 得太多的結果.

所以我覺得可以試下日常生活搵機會教(真係問得合理), 好過用d 圖咭或物件, 效果會好d .

加油!

發表於 11-9-20 10:23 |顯示全部帖子

回復 1# kelvin_hmlau 的帖子

其實咩叫prompting? 哦...即係提示佢去答, 吓...我從來冇用呢個方法, 我都一直有用你以上講的方法...因為都係學校st教, 不過都係去到識答問題, 但唔係問問題...我今早送完個仔番學, 同st傾陣, 講阿conconma 0既理論, 學校st好buy wor...佢仲讚0個位媽咪有見地...所以, st叫我盡量類化多d情境...不過kelvin_hmlau 你0個個提議亦很好...唉...我明0既, 有時可能佢能力未到, 未明, 都急唔來...只不過, 有時接放學見到其他小朋友問好多問題, 自己個仔, 就一問一答...

發表於 11-9-20 10:34 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 2# kelvin_hmlau 的文章

其實我都係最近有個媽咪教我上bk,點解你0地成日講rdi, aba 咁多名詞, 咩來0架...

發表於 11-9-20 11:47 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 11-9-20 12:21 |顯示全部帖子

回復 3# laicherry1030 的帖子

真係過獎, 其實大家的意見也很實用...不過每個小朋友能力都唔同, 有時好難[一言而蔽之](中文差, 唔知有冇用錯)

如果可以同你小朋友去沙田, 面談ok?

[上次反應不俗, 今次希望大家都分享多些updated及有用資訊!! 無論是選校問題, 小朋友做緊0既療程及治療,playgroup, 課外活動去處, 都可以暢所欲言 (暫定星期六下午時間, 2 hrs)]

發表於 11-9-20 18:35 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# conconma 的文章

好呀...我有好多0野想問, 想知...我要點聯絡你約時間地點?

發表於 11-9-20 22:08 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 conconma 於 11-9-20 12:21 發表
真係過獎, 其實大家的意見也很實用...不過每個小朋友能力都唔同, 有時好難[一言而蔽之](中文差, 唔知有冇用錯)

如果可以同你小朋友去沙田, 面談ok?

[上次反應不俗, 今次希望大家都分享多些updated及有用資訊!! 無 ...

我家住大埔近火車站, 去沙田方便, 想join可以嗎? 請pm我!

發表於 11-9-21 12:58 |顯示全部帖子
你講得好啱,我個仔之前在學校用圖咭都有呢個問題,佢可以好快答中所有學校的題目,因為"死記"。但當改變問題,他亦回答一樣的答覆。於是st/pst要求我教小朋友不同句式時,都要時常改變物品/人物/地點,幫助類化。老實說,我自己教小朋友時是沒有用圖咭,而是用真實情景或故事書,加上遊戲的模式,我覺得佢吸收得仲快,又冇咁悶。(我教野係冇系統嘅,見倒乜就教乜,只係記住老師要求的重點) 依家情況改善了很多。

不過,我不是說圖咭吾好,因為圖咭都係好基本,能幫助孩子學習的工具,只不過人人吾同,”齋睇feel吾倒"....我個仔好快嫌悶。

我個仔依家4.5歲,可以問what & where,有冇,係吾係,其他未得。我都同意理解便自然會發問,所以我不急於他幾時問when, how & why,而是希望訓練多d佢回答過去發生的事情,及能夠準確回覆。

原帖由 kelvin_hmlau 於 11-9-20 10:07 發表
我的經驗係言語治療會係問問題的"技術"上幫到忙.

但係最難的係問問題的"技巧" - 係適當時間問, 問得合理.

例子1: 你地換晒衫, 準備出門, 佢問你去邊度呀? - 問得好!

例子2: 佢問你呢樣係乜, 其實佢已經知道, 你 ...

[ 本帖最後由 Capricorn2521 於 11-9-21 13:14 編輯 ]

發表於 11-9-21 15:09 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# Capricorn2521 的文章

come on guys and gals, i m not trying to defend aba, however, we used to ask parents to practise in the real situation.  Also, there is constraint for therapist to bring the child to the supermarket, fire station, pool, playground etc (during training time) w/o parents' permission...

Moreover, as the ABA's functional behavior analysis saying, "A child's behavior changes starting from the changes of the parents' behaviors." similar concept: parents need to introduce/ guide their kids after the training or leisure time, i/o staying at home, watching tv...

On the other hand, for some autistic children, they are too easy to be distracted by other things in the enviornment, while u are telling him, where are we, what we are going to do, actually, they are thinking or looking at other things, not listening...sometimes cards are essential to teach them those "wh" concepts (since they can focus on the trainer during 1:1 training, therapist can make sure they can master the concept though the cards...but totally agree with all the parents said, most important is let them generalize in the real situation as well

kindly see the attachment (assessent of aba) fm my facebook: conconma yu

[ 本帖最後由 conconma 於 11-9-21 17:12 編輯 ]

發表於 11-9-21 16:20 |顯示全部帖子
我的小朋友之前也有同樣問題,不會提問,ST的建議是多同小朋友講故事,有很多英文圖書都是不斷重複同一個問題的。

我們亦教小朋友如何問問題,最初當然是跟講,之後仍是要特別叫他問,現在有時識得主動問,有時仍要叫。

發表於 11-9-21 17:14 |顯示全部帖子

回復 2# conconma 的帖子

This is exactly what the ST told us before.... i totally understand their constraints.... That's why I, as a parent, should use real-life situation/story books rather than cards, to strengthen his congitive ability.

I do also agree with the PST/ST. They told me that as the kid's ability increase, we should use less and less visual aids such as picture cards and word words.... meaning that we should use verbal instructions only. If the kid developed further, we should give less verbal hints, and give him facial expressions or body languages only.

I think the other situation that I will use picture cards is to introduce new concept/idea to my kid.... to help him understand the concept first.

Anyway, thanks for giving us such detailed information....... I really appreciate it !

[ 本帖最後由 Capricorn2521 於 11-9-21 17:50 編輯 ]

發表於 11-9-21 17:30 |顯示全部帖子

回復 1# Capricorn2521 的帖子

yes, u guys are doing very good, i ve no doubt, good and responsible parents...

also, let the kids to master the "wh" concepts by cards is also important, because when he goes to do the assessment in CAC, doctor use a lot of cards to ask questions and assess the children...

so, real situation+ cards both are important...