搜索
教育王國 討論區 自閉寶寶 點樣令佢唔好成日大叫!
發新帖
查看: 2599|回覆: 17
go

點樣令佢唔好成日大叫! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-9-19 15:43 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
我個仔由兩歲評估係自閉仔傾向, 佢近呢大半年鐘意喺屋企成日大叫, 仲越嚟越嚴重, 係不停咁叫(但係返到學校就冇喎!), 我成個人都就快崩潰啦, 我媽咪就仲慘, 佢由阿仔放學已經要同佢一齊喺屋企......唔知大家嘅小朋友有冇我呢個情形發生呢? 如果有d咩可以令佢唔好大叫? 我知佢係用緊聲音刺激自己(即係當周圍環境安靜嘅時候, 佢要搵d嘢刺激自己) 但有咩方法可以令佢舒服d呢? 我真係好辛苦呀!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-9-19 16:05 |只看該作者
有無試過播音樂,另外可以分散佢注意,安排多D工作/玩意比佢做,唔好比佢咁得閒。

另外我覺得要睇吓佢係唔係有咩需求未滿足而大叫,教佢慢慢用說話/拍指住表達需要。

3#
發表於 11-9-19 16:47 |只看該作者
fatpam, 我試過播音樂, 又或者播佢鐘意嘅音樂節目比佢睇, 點知轉過頭又大叫過, 而且佢係冇意思嘅大叫添! 不過我都會嘗試安排多D唔同嘅玩意比佢! 多謝哂你嘅意見!

4#
發表於 11-9-19 21:25 |只看該作者

回覆 1# Keibabi 的文章

都係用ABC method, 嘗試搵出及記錄引致刺激的環境及源頭及次數,會否 燈光, 某些聲音, 物件刺激到佢, 令佢很緊張, 需要自我刺激來安撫及平靜自己...我小朋友每次聽到冷氣機低沉的頻率, 便會失控, 打頭...但夏天四處都有冷氣機...在家我會播放輕音樂, 蓋過冷氣機聲...出街就讓他聽mp5...

另外, 有時有些小朋友喜歡做一些事(無論好與壞)去引人注意...或許他覺得無聊, 悶...想得到人注意, 大叫即使比人鬧下都好過悶...如果真的因為此原因, 先用ignore的方法, 就係當聽唔到, 睇唔見佢大叫胡鬧, 唔在意去回應佢...但另外同時給他好行為去取代, 如: 玩泥膠, puzzle, 穿珠, 有0野寄託就唔記得大叫...

[ 本帖最後由 conconma 於 11-9-19 23:59 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 11-9-19 22:46 |只看該作者

回復 2# Keibabi 的帖子

我上緊努力試, 提議你試下數10下叫停, 再同佢唱首歌, 有時可試下唱歌加做動作, 一定要佢停左唔叫至唱歌, 唱完讚佢叻...試下!  (我仔仔每日沖完涼一關花灑就喊, 都係用數10下攪掂)

6#
發表於 11-9-20 00:40 |只看該作者
Dear Keibabi,

There are a few possible reasons if one key observation u said is correct - he only scream at home but not in school. Otherwise, teh picture will be different
Sensory deficiency is possible, something at home but not appear in school might make him having such behaviour.
Seeking attention/boring could be another reason as conconma said.
One more possible reason is also related to sensory deficiency u might have to notice. Ur kid might having a sensory deficiency over the home environment and himself at home. It's similar but not exactly like a person having an awareness problem/ and recognition problem while standing in snow area since they are all white in color. Screaming is a refelction of him to re-gain his self-awareness and sense of belonging. For such problem, a few things you migh try. Bought one or two bathroom mirror stickers (u could find in Shumshuipo toy street) placing his eye level in his common places and encourage him to look at himself to gain more self-awareness through looking at the mirror. Another try is to buy a small trampoline, and ask him to play more with it, the best is to sing a song (a kind of release) , holding his hands ( gain more awareness &  belongings together) while jumping in a trampoline.

7#
發表於 11-9-20 00:52 |只看該作者

回復 1# LPYdad1 的帖子

你說的是本體感, right?

8#
發表於 11-9-20 01:02 |只看該作者
Dear Conconma,

You are correct!
Thank you for your chinese translation and wordprocessing.
It also relates to in the frontal sensory deficiency - similar to a person lost its sense of direction at the same time.

9#
發表於 11-9-20 09:24 |只看該作者

回覆 1# LPYdad1 的文章

因為我以前讀過有關感統的証書課程...其實我打中文是很慢...你是ot or neuroscience field?

10#
發表於 11-9-20 22:14 |只看該作者

回復 1# conconma 的帖子

今日上努力試, 導師話這類小朋友很大部份都有各形各式的怪行為, 說都是感統出現問題所致的, 你可參考協康關於感統的書, 寫得很詳盡, 努力試的[活出彩虹] 內有感統問題的行為check list, 可check下你的小朋友那方面敏感, 那方面遲鈍.

11#
發表於 11-9-20 22:52 |只看該作者

回覆 1# JJran 的文章

曾經聽過感統講師話, 小朋友鍾意成日叫, 周圍摸, 其實佢本體感差, 佢要靠大叫, d音反彈去搵番自己...如果唔係就好似太空人咁漫遊, 浮浮地...(呢個講法都幾得意)

12#
發表於 11-9-20 23:24 |只看該作者
[quote]曾經聽過感統講師話, 小朋友鍾意成日叫, 周圍摸, 其實佢本體感差, 佢要靠大叫, d音反彈去搵番自己...如果唔係就好似太空人咁漫遊, 浮浮地...(呢個講法都幾得意)[
Dear Conconma,
My son are the same  as what you mentioned above. But he will scream when he heard the  roar from engine, machine. Sometimes, he will talk very loud in the quiet place ( like library). He complaints a lot the classroom is very noise. He 's taking SI training two times a month. I am planning to add more SI training for him. ( or the other option- brain gym from Heep Hong)He loved to lay down on the floor while he is playing & reading. Do you  think i should add more SI training?

13#
發表於 11-9-21 00:24 |只看該作者
Dear Conconma,

U are gd. I do spent quite a lot of time in studying neurology & brain development in child even taken a short distance course from overseas institute. And of course, attended tons of development disorder seminar in  HK.
U are so experienced and competent at sensory deficiency. Btw, U are so hardworking to be a shadow teacher of yr kid. (Idea of shadow  teacher actually comes from US u might know )

Dear KelseyLi.

General sensory training is too far away from rectifying sound/hearing deficiency even though it is treated as a part of human sensor. There are auditorial training, listening and  music training offered by private people or hospital or even heep hong will suit yr kid to rectify such problem. You should seek for remedy in this area.
I remember I have consulted with 2 hearing therapists before excluding the most expensive famous one in Sheung wan which my son has attended auditoral integration training before. Could pm u if you want to know.

14#
發表於 11-9-21 00:57 |只看該作者

回覆 2# KELSEYLI 的文章

Dear KelseyLi,

I forgot to tell u Keibabi case is different from yours since Keibabi's kid has differentiation over behaviour in certain siutation. His kid is using his own voice to arouse himself. The reason behind maybe more related to deficiency over 本體感 & frontal.
Your kid has overreaction over sound. Som epeople call this directly as "sound allergy" or hearing deficiency. Such problem is highly possible from the functioning of the ear to the brain in reading those sound message. Remedy should go to auditoral or hearing training.

15#
發表於 11-9-21 09:56 |只看該作者
Dear LPYDAD1
Thanks a lot for your comment!
Pls pm me the info for the auditoral and hearing training.
May I know what can i help to my son for home training? I read some books about the sensory disorder, but i am not quite sure what method i can use to help my son. His OT sugguested him to do a lot of crawling, swing,twirling and crushing. But, it seems didn't really work. My son becomes more sensitive to the sound. Before SI training, he will not answer some people 's question if the backgroud is noise and after si, he cover the ears and some times scream. It makes me feel he became worse. So we stopped the si training for two months. We started again last week. Thanks a lot for your opinion.

[ 本帖最後由 KELSEYLI 於 11-9-21 10:13 編輯 ]

16#
發表於 11-9-22 00:24 |只看該作者
佢可能有D野吾舒服, 但又用吾到言語表達, 於是乎只會亂叫. 要慢慢找出佢吾舒服的原因,例如聲音,光線,氣味,什至乎是一些他不喜歡的玩具,圖畫,或人物,或早上返學太累下午便  "吾舒服"呢?
找到原因後便好處理了. 但未找到原因前你必須表示同理心和安慰佢, 千萬不要光罵他, 他也不想你生氣的.
祝平安
reddish

17#
發表於 11-9-22 01:28 |只看該作者

回覆 1# Reddish 的文章

Dear reddish,

U are right. Once there is a behavioural problem, first esp not known the reason should go with comforting. Hold me or even grab him. Rub his chest and saying something warmth. Bring him to leave the place if problem persist. Please remember no reasoning is necessary immediately. U might ask him gently why if he calm down for a while. It will built up his trust and snese of security of you.

18#
發表於 11-9-22 09:27 |只看該作者
Dear LPYdady,
謝謝你的回應, 我覺得小朋友十歲前的行為大多是表示個人的感受和意念 (如覺得好玩), 但十歲後可能有學"曳", 這才要〔嚴加管教〕.
reddish
‹ 上一主題|下一主題