搜索
教育王國 討論區 啟思小學 2011-2012 P1 parents please come in
查看: 9180|回覆: 89
go

2011-2012 P1 parents please come in [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-9-6 10:21 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi,
It's so difficult to find parents of this school.

I would like to know more parents of this school..

[ 本帖最後由 motherotk 於 11-9-26 12:22 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-9-6 14:02 |只看該作者
HI, my son is not in P1, but he was new (P2) in this school too...I found that is really hard to get respond from here!!!   

原帖由 motherotk 於 11-9-6 10:21 發表
Hi,
It's so difficult to find parents of this school.

My daughter is at P1A5, Agnes Chan.

I would like to know more parents of this school..

3#
發表於 11-9-6 14:47 |只看該作者
Hi, how are you?

How's your 1st year experience in this school?

原帖由 YamaBB 於 11-9-6 14:02 發表
HI, my son is not in P1, but he was new (P2) in this school too...I found that is really hard to get respond from here!!!   

4#
發表於 11-9-6 15:09 |只看該作者
How's your son's first few days experience?

My daughter started to know the names of his classmates.

The teachers ask her to bring some favorite toys to class to decorate her locket.

She forgets to bring her water, but dare not to tell the teacher, so she had no water to drink on the day.

She loves going to school so far and still observing!!

Yesterday, she bring a Chinese book home and took out the Mandarin CD to read it at home. Good habit for her independent learning!!

原帖由 YamaBB 於 11-9-6 14:02 發表

5#
發表於 11-9-6 22:38 |只看該作者
Hi all,

My son is in 1A2 Rex Wong. He is so happy for the school life, just feel tired in the morning!

6#
發表於 11-9-7 09:38 |只看該作者
Yes, quite an adjustment for the little ones. My daughter went home on Monday afternoon, right after finishing her homework, she fell into deep sleep until next morning!!

She's really tire!!

原帖由 da_da 於 11-9-6 22:38 發表
Hi all,

My son is in 1A2 Rex Wong. He is so happy for the school life, just feel tired in the morning!

7#
發表於 11-9-7 11:54 |只看該作者
Hi,

my son he is happy with his new school life!!!  He keep telling me that no many homework like b4, not like "XXXXX primary school"  only me need to adjust...hahahha..I am not use to little homework for him as well...anyway..is good start and hope he will not scare to go to school anymore.!!

原帖由 motherotk 於 11-9-6 14:47 發表
Hi, how are you?

How's your 1st year experience in this school?

8#
發表於 11-9-8 12:59 |只看該作者
Hi,

My son is in 1A4, really nice to meet you all. Yes, it is difficult to find other parents in this school. Hope more parents can join. My son is happy with the school life too. The only thing so far  I don't really satisfy is the school bus service, the get on time is too early and no bus route provided.

9#
發表於 11-9-8 15:20 |只看該作者

Hi good to meet you all

Some sharings:

Basically my daughter is not a traditional school type kid, she is not that good at memorizing words at this stage. I afraid that traditional school with frequent dictation or examination will wipe out her learning motivation.

I hope this primary school bascially could build up her good foundation in language (Mandarin and English) and motivation for learning at least...

I saw some of the discussions years ago (not much parents come here for chat recently except two of you, that's so helpful for me), the parents worried about English standard..I am not sure about the english standard here, you can share more...

I saw there is a native english co-class teacher, the kids are able to keep engl. conversation everyday, that is nice as well. but i am not sure about the grammar teaching or others...I still feel like their curriculum is quite traditional..

10#
發表於 11-9-8 15:25 |只看該作者
Hi Vinvin,
that's difficult for a young kid to travel to and from school especially if the school bus is not that good as you expect.

can you talk to the school about that, hope to get some improvement?

we go to school by Dad's car, but I have to get her home afterschool, difficult to get into a mini bus as well after school as too many school children rush out school at that time in Oxford road, that's quite terrible..

原帖由 vinvin1024 於 11-9-8 12:59 發表
Hi,

My son is in 1A4, really nice to meet you all. Yes, it is difficult to find other parents in this school. Hope more parents can join. My son is happy with the school life too. The only thing so f ...

11#
發表於 11-9-11 22:40 |只看該作者
Hi all,

Hi all,

I'm also not satisfy with the school bus. It takes more than one hour go back to Ma On Shan! The schedule is 4:00pm arrived, but now every day is 4:15-4:20. But, my son said there is a serious traffic jam in Oxford road every day. Is it?

Have you all see the class photos from the "eclass". I am so happy to see his school life photos.

Hope that all of us get used to the new school life!

12#
發表於 11-9-12 18:48 |只看該作者
Hi all, good to meet you here.

I go to the school everyday to pick up my dughter and it indeed is very conguested every day as there are many schools in the streets and many private cars queueing to pick up the kids there..

It's really terrible, I cannot get on the minibus every day even after waiting for 20m.

schedule is 4:00pm arrived, but now every day is 4:15-4:20. But, my son said there is ... [/quote]

13#
發表於 11-9-14 13:46 |只看該作者
Hi all,
What kinds of extra-curriculum activities you have chosen for your kids?

What school teams your kids are interested in?

How about the lunch hour experience?

原帖由 ssdiana 於 11-9-12 18:48 發表
Hi all, good to meet you here.

I go to the school everyday to pick up my dughter and it indeed is very conguested every day as there are many schools in the streets and many private cars queueing to  ...

14#
發表於 11-9-14 15:56 |只看該作者
so upsad today.  the school bus arrived home 35 mins late...so terrible!!!

原帖由 da_da 於 11-9-11 22:40 發表
Hi all,

Hi all,

I'm also not satisfy with the school bus. It takes more than one hour go back to Ma On Shan! The schedule is 4:00pm arrived, but now every day is 4:15-4:20. But, my son said there is ...

15#
發表於 11-9-14 16:26 |只看該作者

回覆 14# YamaBB 的文章

My son's school bus arrived 20 minutes late today. In fact, it is around 15 to 25 minutes late everyday :(

My son is taking bus No.26.

16#
發表於 11-9-14 22:29 |只看該作者
For me, 15 to 20 minutes late everyday!

My son likes the school lunch very much! But, he always bring back the fruit as he is too full.

He always treat the relax time after lunch as the second recess. He requested to bring some board games to school.

原帖由 vinvin1024 於 11-9-14 16:26 發表
My son's school bus arrived 20 minutes late today. In fact, it is around 15 to 25 minutes late everyday :(

My son is taking bus No.26.

17#
發表於 11-9-15 10:45 |只看該作者
Hi all CPS parents,

We received the letter of interview. Would you mind tell me what are they going to do in the interview session so that we can have a better preparation. We really love the school, hope our son can get it.

Thanks in advance!

18#
發表於 11-9-15 10:49 |只看該作者
They play games and read stories and drawing pictures freely, very relaxing interview, no worries..
原帖由 gigilaw806 於 11-9-15 10:45 發表
Hi all CPS parents,

We received the letter of interview. Would you mind tell me what are they going to do in the interview session so that we can have a better preparation. We really love the school, ...

19#
發表於 11-9-15 15:09 |只看該作者
原帖由 motherotk 於 11-9-15 02:49 發表
They play games and read stories and drawing pictures freely, very relaxing interview, no worries..

thank you, motherotk!

20#
發表於 11-9-16 00:19 |只看該作者
Hi all, my son is in 1A5. It is so good to have a forum here to discuss about P1. I cannot find one before as I supposed many students are from Creative kindergarten and maybe their parents continue the discussion there.

After almost two weeks school life, my son likes the school lunch very much, he took two bowl of rice nearly everyday. He didn't mention too much about the lesson but he liked to talk about the school lunch and many other funny things happened in school.

Also, I agreed the bus service is not very stable, the morning bus late everyday while the afternoon bus sometimes early and sometimes late. So I will normally 15 minutes earlier to wait at the stop.

Finally, one question, will you join the PTA? I would like to join the PTA and would like to know if anyone knows anything about PTA
‹ 上一主題|下一主題