教育王國 討論區 小一選校 現在住荃灣麗城,私小和直資請俾d意見
發新帖
查看: 1859|回覆: 4
go

現在住荃灣麗城,私小和直資請俾d意見 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-8-29 19:32 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
因為剛來香港兩個月就面臨選小一,所以很多學校還不是很了解。
女儿目前在香港讀了兩個月的幼稚園,粵語只知道很少,主要講普通話,英語ok。有哪些私小直資可以試吓呢?吾該晒了:)
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-8-30 15:36 |只看該作者

3#
發表於 11-9-2 09:12 |只看該作者
I think you can try any one of those direct subsidized schools and private schools. When you apply, you will be asked in the application form the interview language preferred. In fact, for CKY, DGJS and St. Paul Co. Ed., some kids may choose English during interview.

In your case, as you live in Tsuen Wan, you may explore more information for Choi Kai Yau (CKY) in Lai Chi Kok, Pui Kiu in Shatin, 優才 and TSL (陳守仁). Of course, you should also try DGJS and St. Paul Co. Ed.

Hope it helps.

4#
發表於 11-9-2 15:47 |只看該作者
原帖由 survivor 於 11-9-2 09:12 發表
I think you can try any one of those direct subsidized schools and private schools. When you apply, you will be asked in the application form the interview language preferred. In fact, for CKY, DGJS a ...

Thanks a lot. Your answer is so detail, I think it will give me help.

5#
發表於 11-9-5 09:54 |只看該作者
Another choice is SMC, it is a DSS school, teach in english as well, and said PTH in Chinese lesson, 20% foreign students, even have to learn the forth language other than cantonese, PTH and English. P.1 and P.2 the students start to learn French, German, Spanish and Japanese, the forth language will choose one of the above at P.3 to Secondary,
‹ 上一主題|下一主題