搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF_WKS_PM_School Bus
發新帖
查看: 1904|回覆: 11
go

ESF_WKS_PM_School Bus [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-8-1 18:01 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Who will need to take a school bus from Kln to WKS pm class ?It's because of the school bus company told me that have not student need to service from Kln to WKS (PM). So, they will not provide the service.

Thank you for your attention.

6498 7786
   0    0    0    0
Mandy

2#
發表於 11-8-3 22:07 |只看該作者
My son needs a school bus and I've sent in the form long time ago and checked with them 1 or 2 weeks ago...

原帖由 wm_mandy 於 11-8-1 18:01 發表
Who will need to take a school bus from Kln to WKS pm class ?It's because of the school bus company told me that have not student need to service from Kln to WKS (PM). So, they will not provide the se ...

3#
發表於 11-8-4 22:52 |只看該作者

回覆 2# wm_mandy 的文章

may be tell school  your problem change to morning. Morning class had KLN students.

4#
發表於 11-8-11 15:00 |只看該作者
I need school bus from Tsuen Wan to WKS for pm session.  I found the school bus company is not willing to take the job.  I was refused by them too.  Even, I stated clearly that I’m willing to send my child to any spot.  Unbelievable!!!!  I remembered there were many parents enquired the school bus service during the parent’s meeting.  But the school bus company just said there is no student needs their school bus service.

Anyway, I emailed the school for help.

5#
發表於 11-8-11 16:18 |只看該作者
wm_mandy and buu0605,

Please tell your need to school a.s.a.p..  The school bus company simply claimed that there is only one student needs the bus service.  But we all belong to KLN lines.  I think the school knows a part of the truth only.

6#
發表於 11-8-11 19:40 |只看該作者
原帖由 Arcana 於 2011-8-11 04:18 PM 發表
wm_mandy and buu0605,

Please tell your need to school a.s.a.p..  The school bus company simply claimed that there is only one student needs the bus service.  But we all belong to KLN lines.  I think  ...

We have apply the school bus. But the company said that just one student apply. so, they will not provide the services.
Mandy

7#
發表於 11-8-11 21:28 |只看該作者
The company told everyone, even the school, that they received one application only.  Actually, it’s not the truth.  So, you’d better report to the school directly.

8#
發表於 11-8-12 13:01 |只看該作者

回覆 7# Arcana 的文章

Arcana,

I have the same experience as yours.  I ask the company whether any student live in Tuen Wan (I live in Castle Peak Bay (Tuen Mun) and request for bus service.  But, the reply is NO.
I am planning either by taxi or employ a driver....very expensive....

9#
發表於 11-8-13 07:38 |只看該作者
MauriceMa

Neither riding in a taxi nor hiring a driver the long-run solution.  Please raise a complaint to school.  Yeung May Lee is the designated school bus service provider but say no to most requests.  The school has a duty to handle this problem.

[ 本帖最後由 Arcana 於 11-8-13 07:41 編輯 ]

10#
發表於 11-8-13 16:41 |只看該作者
It shows me that the designated school bus service provider has refused some applications and provided everyone (even the school) with the same excuse.  Such dishonest behavior hinders us from going school.  I’m reporting the case to the school and have to collect some evidences.  Would you all please send PM (private message) to me with student’s name, am/pm session, bus route, contact method (email/phone no.)?  The ideal result of such action is to form a possible solution for transportation arrangement or refund of all fees from school if someone wants to give up the school place due to unrealizable school bus service even sufficient bus children is available.

11#
發表於 11-8-15 10:36 |只看該作者
Agree with U !!!!
If the school / bus company no any reply, I suggest that direct complain to head office or EDB.
(My little girl want to school bus from Kwai Fong to WKS, the school bus reject our request.)

原帖由 Arcana 於 11-8-13 16:41 發表
It shows me that the designated school bus service provider has refused some applications and provided everyone (even the school) with the same excuse.  Such dishonest behavior hinders us from going s ...

12#
發表於 11-8-16 17:25 |只看該作者
The school notes the problem and is currently investigating it.

Are there any other parents who have applied for school bus service but were turned down by the school bus company?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題