搜索
發新帖
查看: 632|回覆: 1
go

lucky [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-12-3 03:05 |只看該作者

lucky

I am lucky to get a seat in Taysf am class, SC pm class, Leaning Habitat pm class, Luk Yeung am class and Tivoli am class....

I think I will choose SC or the other international school..I am still thinking pros and cons

For your info,
I live in Tsing Yi where is far away from school
I am a working mom
I have one daughter only, no sister or brother in Taysf

The reason I don't like it..
The teachers Eng Std is not good
The arrangement was in a mess
Far away from my house
I was in Room 6.  At first I think I will fail because the other two parents were discussing their elder sons and daughters studying in famous primary school once the interviewers asked which schools their elder one were studying.  At first I was unhappy with this too because I guess they are screening out potential students entering good primary schools.  They should concentrate on asking the child instead of her family background. I was angry why they were discussing such stupid topics, this is very unfair and interrupting.

Finally I am granted a seat...Then, it proves they really check the performance during interviews. I can't deny that my spoken English is better than the other parents or even the interviewer and my daughter answered all her questions and put all blocks back to specific location rapidly.  

ah...one more thing...I answered those questions very neatly in printed materials..may be this is a bonus... hope it helps you if you like this school...

I am surprised that I can get a seat because the competition is very keen indeed...anyway, I like SC a little bit more but still some drawbacks such as

Black face local teachers
Dangerous stairs inside the school
Quite expensive school fee
Quite far away from my house

However, if I want to get a seat in a better primary school, it seems that I should follow this pattern, right?  Or learning fluent English in an international kinder is better?  Please help.

2#
發表於 04-12-3 03:16 |只看該作者

Re: lucky

:-|  :-|

I am sorry
This is the first time I type message here
I should send previous message to reply the subject of "have you received the letter of TAYSF"
Please forgive me if you are confused
‹ 上一主題|下一主題