搜索
教育王國 討論區 備戰大學 派不到M1 或M2數
樓主: mak
go

派不到M1 或M2數 [複製鏈接]

121#
發表於 11-8-6 21:02 |只看該作者
原帖由 cow 於 11-8-6 17:28 發表
http://www.hkeaa.edu.hk/doclibrary/hkale/release_of_results/exam_report/examination_statistics/alexamstat08_6.pdf
2008首次報考HKAL Pure Maths的日校考生有6557其中有6475人有考HKCEE A.Maths.
HKCEE Maths: ...

Clever, convincing, well done! Congratualations, Cow!
雙儿附加版規適用於本文,即BK會齡少於一年或發帖數少於150者,恕不回應。

122#
發表於 11-8-14 23:34 |只看該作者
A friend’s daughter is applying to universities in the US this year and asked us yesterday for our daughter’s personal statement for reference. After a look again at the final part of my daughter’s personal statement (pasted below), I have to say that certain personality traits do run in the family.

“…Then something happens; my classmates, who just a few seconds ago were absorbed in flipping through their notes, begin to bash my opinion mercilessly. We talk loudly and passionately. It feels like the whole world is against me in that single room – and I love it. Then class ends, and we walk out of the room. I laugh off any grumblings from my friends, and we go to lunch to bicker about it a bit more while we stuff our faces.

These discussions usually make my day. There’s just something entertaining in voicing your opinion, especially when you’re a minority, and even more so when you find your classmates becoming convinced by your arguments. To me, this is what school should be like every day, a place where I can talk freely without restraint, because this is what feeds my curiosity and keeps me interested. These are the types of experiences that I indulge in shamelessly while my friends tease me for being stubbornly thick-skinned. Every good discussion needs an opposing voice, and I enjoy being that voice. I do it not to be an antagonistic wretch. I just like to be the one who sheds some color and makes an insignificant point, one that is significant enough to sway the ideas of others.”
雙儿附加版規適用於本文,即BK會齡少於一年或發帖數少於150者,恕不回應。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題