密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 蘇浙幼稚園
樓主: Firstson
go

蘇浙幼稚園 [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 11-7-17 01:15 |只看該作者
HelenChan77, I declare first, I am a mum of a kid studying in KCS, not teacher. Without obtaining GIPW's consent (sorry, GIPW), I reply for her.  GIPW is not a KCS 老師.  She knows KCS so well because of her helpful characteristic and because of the fact that she has kids studying (or once studied) in KCS KG and primary. She has answered many many existing or potential KCS parents' (including me) questions in the past in BK. She is extremely helpful and nice, many KCS mums have become friends of her after consulting or sharing with her, like me. So, you can see why she can have so many many friends in KCS from P1 to P6 and even KCS KG.  

I am working in the education related sector, I tell you, all schools have the so-call "monster parents", it is not surprising it exists in KCS also.   One more point I want to tell you is what you has criticised (怎可能讓家長沖進班房) is what we, KCS parents, appreciate KCS is the openess of this school.  We can know the classmates of our children so well, and also the teachers so well, because we can enter the school campus and even the classroom to have fun with them and observe them in class and share with the teachers before school hour begins.  I hope your thread posted here will not affect the openess culture of this school.  

原帖由 helenChan77 於 11-7-15 08:08 發表
我都認為蘇幼是名校,它有超過50年,Hi GIPW你是小學家長or老師? 妳好像很清楚蘇小?還可問P1-P3學生,小妹Honey 是在X道小學教中、數的,跟他談這兩個故事,他說學校有怪獸是很正常但奇怪學校怎可能讓家長沖進班房?拍”癲佬正傳 ...

[ 本帖最後由 Sorb 於 11-7-17 01:54 編輯 ]

82#
發表於 11-7-17 03:50 |只看該作者
That's true,KCS that kind of openess seems have more pros then Cons.  Hope KCS will not be affected and change the policy.  Before, my daughters studies in a KLN tong Kinder, we only can wait outside of the school front door until their school bus students left, then we can go in to pick up children, it wasting time to wait, 4:30 will wait until 4:45pm, and we cannot understand the real situiation of the school.

83#
發表於 11-7-18 08:37 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

84#
發表於 11-7-18 16:13 |只看該作者
聽到很多家長都覺得KCS 是一所很好的幼稚園, 那幼兒園又如何呢? 因為小囡今年九月正式就讀KCS 幼兒園, 傳聞大部分KCS 幼兒園學生也可考上幼稚園部, 我也因為這個原因選擇了離屋企較遠的這所幼兒園上課。

另外, KCS 幼稚園也是大班 (即多於30人一班) 的嗎? 因為幼兒園是30-40人班, 大班對小朋友是否不太好呢? 我怕老師連學生的名字也不能記清楚, 也不清楚每個小朋友學習的情況。是否每週手冊上能記錄了他們過去一週學習了什麼的呢?

請各KCS 家長指點迷津。

85#
發表於 11-7-18 17:52 |只看該作者

回復 1# Erniebao 的帖子

86#
發表於 11-7-19 01:10 |只看該作者
The class size also scared me on the 1st day of school in PN........especially in the 1st 3 days the classroom was crowded with more than 30 parents and with one air-conditioner out of order unfortunately..... and I have thought of changing PN on the first week tim because of this.......I am grateful I did not change.

No worry the teacher cannot remember your kid's name. I recall on the first day of PN, the teacher even could call my kid's name when we first entered the classroom on the first day.  I was surprised....I think it was because we need to pass a photo of my kid to the teacher before school begins and the teacher has tried to memorise the name of the kids based on the photo.

Teacher to kids ratio is 1:11 or 12 in PN, which is better than the ratio set by the Education Department (1:15). Big class size gives your kid more chance to interact with more kids, which is good if you think from this angle.

Chance of admission from KCS PN to KCS KG is high though interview is required, no need to worry too much.

[ 本帖最後由 Sorb 於 11-7-19 01:28 編輯 ]

87#
發表於 11-7-19 08:48 |只看該作者

回復 1# Sorb 的帖子

88#
發表於 11-7-19 22:57 |只看該作者

回復 1# Lovely-Boy 的帖子

多謝呢位家長既意見。

我們家裡是
零國語,你都是一樣情況嗎?他們上課會否因為聽不明白而冇心機返學呢?不過你提及到你既小朋友好快就學到少少普通話,我都放心一點。希望小朋友盡快適應普通話語境吧。

89#
發表於 11-7-19 23:18 |只看該作者
That is okay.  Quite a no of the students are zero mandarin and what will surprise you is there are a a lot of "blonde" hair kids.  If they who has zero Chinese knowledge could survive then there should be no problem at all for your kids.  

Children could pick up language at a surprising speeding way than you thought, if they are put in a right environment.  From research, young children could imitate things fast and they could listen well to tiny differences in language.  So even if your kids are put among the Indian or Russian - they could pick the language well too.  So have no worry on this issue.

90#
發表於 11-7-20 08:08 |只看該作者

91#
發表於 11-7-21 00:05 |只看該作者
Same here, 家裡零國語.....but don't know why, I have never worried at all about my girl not understanding Mandarin when I first sent her to KCS PN.

I still remember the amazing feeling when I heard her sang to me in Mandarine after going to PN for a very short period of time.

My kid now even looks down on my HK style Mandarine : (

原帖由 Lovely-Boy 於 11-7-20 08:08 發表
一樣, 家裡是零國語, 初時同你一樣擔心 - 會否因為聽不明白而冇心機返學?

但冇心機返學冇發生, 反而喜愛學校, 細路仔吸收力同適應力好強, 聽下聽下又玩下玩下, 習以為常之下就上手.

依家阿仔D國語仲靈光過我地兩公 ...

92#
發表於 11-7-27 16:43 |只看該作者
原帖由 Erniebao 於 11-7-18 16:13 發表
聽到很多家長都覺得KCS 是一所很好的幼稚園, 那幼兒園又如何呢? 因為小囡今年九月正式就讀KCS 幼兒園, 傳聞大部分KCS 幼兒園學生也可考上幼稚園部, 我也因為這個原因選擇了離屋企較遠的這所幼兒園上課。

另外, KCS  ...

你就好啦..我想阿女讀KCS幼兒園但係到而家一d聲氣都無, 咁姐係 fail 咗啦! 如果係咁, 阿女係咪會好難入到KCS嘅幼稚園????

93#
發表於 11-7-27 22:18 |只看該作者
Last year,my twins were unable to have chance for interview, this year,KCS accepted them in am class.  Thus,next year,try again,probably can get in finally.

94#
發表於 11-8-1 19:15 |只看該作者
Lovely-boy,
請問蘇浙D英文好唔好?

因為Victoria 都收了, 所以想比較二間.

95#
發表於 11-8-1 20:07 |只看該作者

96#
發表於 11-8-1 22:13 |只看該作者

97#
發表於 11-8-2 08:53 |只看該作者

回復 3# JanetKaKa 的帖子

98#
發表於 11-8-2 11:06 |只看該作者
Sorb, Lovely-Boy & GIPW您好,一路都有閱讀妳們過往D post.....好實用....多謝先.....深知妳們對KCS比較了解......想請問......我仔仔今年9月會入KCS讀k1....因為佢係細仔 (12月尾),雖然佢學野都幾快....但係十分坐唔定....註冊後一直都有小小擔心.....唔知佢可唔可以適應到大班生活.....因為驚佢成日周圍走 .....老師如果心急要管秩序....都可能會喝停佢.....咁小朋友對此又未必開心......妳們有冇類似情況概朋友cases可以分享下......同埋有冇可做多少少的準備功夫呢?                                                             (小小補充.....為住解決上述既擔心.....我同先生今年三四月曾經幫佢報讀下D比較大班既 國語pg......個國語老師好好人......但上到第五堂.....一到圍圈活動時.....見佢一跑.....唉....就只有停左D活動.....全人類等佢....真係無奈....希望妳們幫下手啦.....謝謝)

99#
發表於 11-8-2 12:12 |只看該作者

100#
發表於 11-8-2 15:41 |只看該作者
Lovely-Boy, 曾經我地都想過有冇機會係 ..過度活躍症,但翻閱有關書籍又未能盡言.....總之仔仔喜歡跑.....同D親戚朋友傾開.....有仔仔既都話自己果個都係咁 "活躍",不過就唔知程度係點啦.....係屋企就好D......有時都可以坐定定等我讀書比佢聽.....我只係有小小擔心...如果佢係屬於活動學習型果D....遇到kcs老師們唔知大家fit 唔 fit 到大家.....又驚簡接影響到小朋友的學習興趣.........唉....似乎我太多問題..太擔心啦.....做人父母甚艱難.......想問一問知唔知道kcs上課時老師們的一般安排係點? (e.g.通常主講老師介紹新課題幾分鐘?之後係唔係就分組活動啦?如有好似我個仔仔咁無discipline....老師們會唔會要佢去naughty corner 或比多少少時間落佢身上.......我知道老師做法人人不同....但學校一定有預過呢D case...唔知有冇比指引D老師們做參考.....)不過我相信kcs都有sort of 新生適應安排.....上星期跟住書單.....去天后買書....返屋企時check 下D課本....都有一本專教小朋友開學時的改變....好開心上學等等....希望有用啦.....

原帖由 Lovely-Boy 於 11-8-2 12:12 發表
ncream -
請問是指過度活躍症?
我阿仔在家坐唔定, 但在KCS上堂就另一人:坐定定.
我先前講D老師唔係後生女甜姐兒, 係有经驗,成熟,有耐性, 友善有禮型, 絕非係惡死木面, 所以如KCS啲甘experience 既老師都搞唔掂, 甘其 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題